Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

After what the FBI-DOJ-Hillary got away with, I don't have any faith in our justice system. So some facts are that Floyd was a lowlife with little or no redeeming value. Floyd was loaded with drugs and defective body parts that could have killed him. Chauvin looked like a smart ass who disregarded all the onlookers that were warning him that Floyd wasn't moving. Chauvin kept his knee on the neck long after Floyd was subdued. So what does that mean legally? So that all brings us back to a broken justice system that makes judgements based on race, public opinion, party, money, connections and many other things that aren't any part of our laws. In the end, nobody really knows what these legal outlaws will decide

The problem with what took place there is that kneeling on the neck is typical police procedure and taught in many academies. I used to be an avid viewer of the show COPS and seen police officers from all around the country use that technique to subdue violent or out of control criminals all the time.

Besides his terrible medical condition, Floyd had several illegal drugs in his system, and the fentanyl alone was beyond a deadly level.

It was common (no so much any more). The issue is he remained on the neck of a dying man for 9 minutes.

DId Chauven even know the great African American was dying ?

It's on the video. People were yelling at him to get off him because there was clearly something wrong with him.

Yes there was. A lethal dose of fentanyl.

And you don't address that by kneeling on a persons neck until they die.
He was trained to do that. The technique has been used hundreds of times. It was in their handbook.

He isn't trained to continue to kneel on a man's neck while others are yelling at him that there is something wrong with that man.
They are trained to use the technique till the suspect passes out. Especially if they think the suspect is overdosing. All the defending attorney needs to ask, when you were kneeling on Floyd. Were you doing as you were trained to do. The person that should be arrested is the one who made the decision to use that technique.
That’s false. But whatever. :cuckoo:
44 times that technique was used on suspects that were thought to be overdosing. Floyd was the first to die, the problem is the cop didn't kill him he died of an overdose and the cop shouldn't have to pay for Floyd's bad decision.
9 min and 29 sec.
By what i understand the training manual states you kneel till they passport. If the manual says get up after 5 minutes. Than prosecute him because he didn't do as he was trained. But if it says till they passout he followed his training.

You can tell when someone is making crap up when they start off with "By what I understand.................".
I
After what the FBI-DOJ-Hillary got away with, I don't have any faith in our justice system. So some facts are that Floyd was a lowlife with little or no redeeming value. Floyd was loaded with drugs and defective body parts that could have killed him. Chauvin looked like a smart ass who disregarded all the onlookers that were warning him that Floyd wasn't moving. Chauvin kept his knee on the neck long after Floyd was subdued. So what does that mean legally? So that all brings us back to a broken justice system that makes judgements based on race, public opinion, party, money, connections and many other things that aren't any part of our laws. In the end, nobody really knows what these legal outlaws will decide

The problem with what took place there is that kneeling on the neck is typical police procedure and taught in many academies. I used to be an avid viewer of the show COPS and seen police officers from all around the country use that technique to subdue violent or out of control criminals all the time.

Besides his terrible medical condition, Floyd had several illegal drugs in his system, and the fentanyl alone was beyond a deadly level.

It was common (no so much any more). The issue is he remained on the neck of a dying man for 9 minutes.

It's on the video. People were yelling at him to get off him because there was clearly something wrong with him.

He was trained to do that. The technique has been used hundreds of times. It was in their handbook.

He isn't trained to continue to kneel on a man's neck while others are yelling at him that there is something wrong with that man.
They are trained to use the technique till the suspect passes out. Especially if they think the suspect is overdosing. All the defending attorney needs to ask, when you were kneeling on Floyd. Were you doing as you were trained to do. The person that should be arrested is the one who made the decision to use that technique.
44 times that technique was used on suspects that were thought to be overdosing. Floyd was the first to die, the problem is the cop didn't kill him he died of an overdose and the cop shouldn't have to pay for Floyd's bad decision.
9 min and 29 sec.
By what i understand the training manual states you kneel till they passport. If the manual says get up after 5 minutes. Than prosecute him because he didn't do as he was trained. But if it says till they passout he followed his training.

You can tell when someone is making crap up when they start off with "By what I understand.................".
Just read it myself.

No you didn't.
Yes, just Google technique used on Floyd. If they introduce that 1 paragraph. It will be a short trial, Chauvin did exactly as the manual trained him.

If you had it you would have posted it.
The official site of Minneapolis wouldn't let me download it. Took me 20 seconds to find it.
20 seconds vs. 9 minutes and 29 seconds?
No matter how you spin it, Chauvin followed and did what he was trained to do. He is innocent.

9 min and 29 sec.

I

9 min and 29 sec.

Just read it myself.

No you didn't.
Yes, just Google technique used on Floyd. If they introduce that 1 paragraph. It will be a short trial, Chauvin did exactly as the manual trained him.

The official site of Minneapolis wouldn't let me download it. Took me 20 seconds to find it.
No matter how you spin it, Chauvin followed and did what he was trained to do. He is innocent.
again, if Floyd was already complaining of not being able to breathe with no one touching him, how can one then state the tactic used was the reason? I don't know how one gets there.

9 min and 29 sec.

I

9 min and 29 sec.

Just read it myself.

No you didn't.

Bodes well for the defense. If you want to kill someone by choking off their air supply you can do that much faster than 9 minutes and 29 seconds. It is why MMA fighters tap out after seconds when in a choke hold. Floyd was saying I can't breath for about 1 hour on the full body cam footage.
I'm sure, like Hannity and waterboarding, you'd be willing to get your neck knelt on for 9 minutes and 29 seconds...................for charity, of course.
I wouldn't try to pass a fake $20, or would I inject 3 times the lethal dose of drugs in my body. He was stating he couldn't breathe well before Chauvin used the legal maneuver to subdue Floyd.

Because the bullet broke apart on impact which is not the same as exploding and was not uncommon and no such threats were made.

The only bullet that actually breaks apart are dum-dums which you can make at home by taking a hollow point bullet, and cutting it into four sections.

View attachment 474195
All one has to do is watch the video JFK- The Smoking Gun. Amazing effort went into that one. The dude explains it all with the evidence that is available.
It has no evidence and has been massively debunked
Colin McLaren. Reelz ran it. here from youtube

Yes long since debunkedand basically fiction. No evidence supports it

Because the bullet broke apart on impact which is not the same as exploding and was not uncommon and no such threats were made.

The only bullet that actually breaks apart are dum-dums which you can make at home by taking a hollow point bullet, and cutting it into four sections.

View attachment 474195
All one has to do is watch the video JFK- The Smoking Gun. Amazing effort went into that one. The dude explains it all with the evidence that is available.
It has no evidence and has been massively debunked

post where it was debunked? why is it you all can't ever provide supporting links? amazingly stupid.

All three autopsies clearly stated "murder by asphyxiation"
There was only one autopsy. It revealed lethal doses of drugs...and no tissue damage around the neck. Floyd was bleeding from the nose because he banged his own face against the plexiglass divider in the police vehicle, leaving some of his own blood on it. He ate some drugs to keep the police from finding them.

His car was impounded. It was later searched twice with warrants each time. The second produced at least two "speedballs".

You should have watched the defense attorney's opening statements.

The drugged thug killed himself.

There were two autopsies.

The family ordered one and the official autopsy.
Maybe I misheard what the defense attorney said.

I do seem to recall Dr. Michael Baden (sp?) talking about an autopsy but I believe he spoke of what "was found" in "the autopsy" and what was seen "on the video" but I haven't seen any autopsy report purported to be from Dr Baden.

I hope this issue is cleared up during the trial proceedings.

Last edited:
All three autopsies clearly stated "murder by asphyxiation"
There was only one autopsy. It revealed lethal doses of drugs...and no tissue damage around the neck. Floyd was bleeding from the nose because he banged his own face against the plexiglass divider in the police vehicle, leaving some of his own blood on it. He ate some drugs to keep the police from finding them.

His car was impounded. It was later searched twice with warrants each time. The second produced at least two "speedballs".

You should have watched the defense attorney's opening statements.

The drugged thug killed himself.

There were two autopsies.

The family ordered one and the official autopsy.
Maybe I misheard what the defense attorney said.

I do seem to recall Dr. Michael Baden (sp?) talking about an autopsy but I believe he spoke of what "was found" in "the autopsy" and what was seen "on the video" but I haven't seen any autopsy report purported to be from Dr Baden.

I hope this issue is cleared up during the trial proceedings.

I just heard it again on a replay of a clip from his opening statement. The defense attorney said that "Dr. Baker performed THE ONLY autopsy..." then went on to describe what was found and what was not found in that autopsy.

I maintain my belief that only one real autopsy was performed and it was by the coroner. Dr. Baden apparently made his educated guesses by watching the video.

Watch the unedited video.

They play it at the beginning of this pod.

Floyd was screaming, “I CANT CHOKE, I CANT BREATHE!” when he was in the back of the cop car and no one was anywhere near his head or chest.

HE WAS TWEAKING ON A FATAL DOSE OF FENTANYL AND HAD CARDIAC ARREST FROM THE STRESS OF THE SITUATION.

Nebraska has used Fentanyl to execute death row prisoners.

The video makes it quite obvious.

yep, exactly. no one touching him he was complaining about his breathing. it continues to amaze me the ignorance of demofk.

He very well may have had trouble breathing then also.

What you do is get someone medical help, not kneel on their neck until they die.

they sent an ambulance, he didn't get in it.

It might have helped if it went to the right address. By the time they got to the scene he was already dead.

It also might have helped if the police there would have allowed an off duty EMT to provide medical aid. Instead that pushed her off and let Floyd die.

Floyd was screaming, “I CANT CHOKE, I CANT BREATHE!” when he was in the back of the cop car and no one was anywhere near his head or chest.

HE WAS TWEAKING ON A FATAL DOSE OF FENTANYL AND HAD CARDIAC ARREST FROM THE STRESS OF THE SITUATION.

yep, exactly. no one touching him he was complaining about his breathing. it continues to amaze me the ignorance of demofk.

What you do is get someone medical help, not kneel on their neck until they die.

It might have helped if it went to the right address. By the time they got to the scene he was already dead.

It also might have helped if the police there would have allowed an off duty EMT to provide medical aid. Instead that pushed her off and let Floyd die.

Is that the woman who Was/is testifying now?

:rolleyes:
And of course you are simply lying again, as usual.

Last edited:

Floyd would have died anyway. He had ingested a lethal dose of drugs. The police did not cause his death. That bimbo off-duty firefighter that walked up in street clothes has no idea how much pressure was being applied to the back of Floyd's neck yet she testified as if she was a clairvoyant physics expert.

Obviously you did not watch the testimony today where the off duty EMT tried to administer medical aid and was rebuffed by the police at the scene. And the defense attorney could not challenge it because it was a fact and there were witnesses that could corroborate her testimony.

NOW WHO IS LYING?

View attachment 474195
When ssively debunked

post where it was debunked? why is it you all can't ever provide supporting links? amazingly stupid.

When have you posted evidence with links?

Such as these non existent confessions and admissions you keep dreaming up and lying about?

Videos are NOT evidence boy.

I'm sure those looking for excuses for their racism instead of realizing that racism is a problem believe that.

Please. If this victim was white you never would have heard of the story. How can the Democrats maintain power unless they keep the country divided?
Sounds like you are all in on whitie rightie victimhood.
Sorry you do not like facts.

Worth noting that Timpa did not resist arrest. The cops in this case also thought it was rather funny what they were doing as they joked constantly while they killed Timpa.

And these cops went back to work afterward. After a grand jury indicted them but the DA decided not to bother. Further, Floyd's death has been labeled as a race issue but there is nothing whatsoever to point to Floyd's death as being related to race at all. Nothing whatsoever.

But that does not stop the race whores from getting out there, decaling that this is only occurring to blacks, false, and that Floyd was only killed because he was black, also false.

I'm sure those looking for excuses for their racism instead of realizing that racism is a problem believe that.

Please. If this victim was white you never would have heard of the story. How can the Democrats maintain power unless they keep the country divided?
Sounds like you are all in on whitie rightie victimhood.
Sorry you do not like facts.

Worth noting that Timpa did not resist arrest. The cops in this case also thought it was rather funny what they were doing as they joked constantly while they killed Timpa.

And these cops went back to work afterward. After a grand jury indicted them but the DA decided not to bother. Further, Floyd's death has been labeled as a race issue but there is nothing whatsoever to point to Floyd's death as being related to race at all. Nothing whatsoever.

But that does not stop the race whores from getting out there, decaling that this is only occurring to blacks, false, and that Floyd was only killed because he was black, also false.

Absolutely NO ONE is arguing it only happens to blacks. BLM showed up to the protest for Justine Damond.

'Never been about race': black activists on how Minneapolis reacted to Damond shooting

People like yourself only use that argument to dismiss the protests. The argument is that the black population has been targeted far more than others but it has NEVER been an argument that it only happens to blacks.

The suits to end Stop and Frisk is another example. It was NEVER argued that it was only blacks that were unconstitutionally searched but rather that it was blacks that were far more unconstitutionally searched.

Obviously you did not watch the testimony today where the off duty EMT tried to administer medical aid and was rebuffed by the police at the scene. And the defense attorney could not challenge it because it was a fact and there were witnesses that could corroborate her testimony.

NOW WHO IS LYING?
Your contention that they pushed her is a lie. The police didn't touch her.

Officer Thao pushed Mr. short man syndrome and some other dude, but nobody pushed Ms. petulant perpetual chubby child.

Forum List

Back