Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

Casings and rounds are two different things.
There never was a pristine bullet. The bullet which passed through two bodies was damaged and missing mass in a manner consistent with causing the wounds it caused.

No bulllet exploded either.

You are uninformed and ignorant of the case.
why did the xrays of the brain show bullet fragments all over his skull? Oh, the person who took the xrays was threatened, his family was threatened. dude, the story is out, the secret service dude in the car behind jfk's was the one that fired. He admitted it.

Accidental assassin: JFK theory alleges Secret Service agent fumbled gun (nbcnews.com)

The gun had hollow point rounds.
Because the bullet broke apart on impact which is not the same as exploding and was not uncommon and no such threats were made.

There is no story out as you claim and no agent made any such admission or confession. The weapon had FMJ rounds and hoolow points do not explode as you claim

The conspiracy theories have all been disproven you are out of touch.
sure there is it's called JFK-the smoking gun

Arlen Specter on JFK's Death: 'Overwhelming Evidence Oswald Was the Assassin' | US News

Q: Mr. Specter, were you the Warren Commission's chief investigator on the facts about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy -- how many shots, where the shots came from, other facts?
A: I would not describe my role at all beyond what appears in the work of the Warren Commission. It is possible from the notes of testimony to observe that I was responsible for taking the testimony of Governor Connally, Mrs. Connally, the autopsy surgeons, the doctors from Dallas, the wound-ballistics experts — so that is apparent from the area what my role was. But I think, as an assistant counsel for the Commission, it would be presumptuous of me to characterize my role as that of "chief investigator" on a key part of the assassination investigation.

Last edited:
The whole George Floyd incident seems to be a convenient Psyops to create division and race wars.
I'm sure those looking for excuses for their racism instead of realizing that racism is a problem believe that.
how is it you know there is racism today? do you see it? what did trump do to convince you he was racist? you ever see him be racist? Ever?

Casings and rounds are two different things.
There never was a pristine bullet. The bullet which passed through two bodies was damaged and missing mass in a manner consistent with causing the wounds it caused.

No bulllet exploded either.

You are uninformed and ignorant of the case.
why did the xrays of the brain show bullet fragments all over his skull? Oh, the person who took the xrays was threatened, his family was threatened. dude, the story is out, the secret service dude in the car behind jfk's was the one that fired. He admitted it.

Accidental assassin: JFK theory alleges Secret Service agent fumbled gun (nbcnews.com)

The gun had hollow point rounds.
Because the bullet broke apart on impact which is not the same as exploding and was not uncommon and no such threats were made.

There is no story out as you claim and no agent made any such admission or confession. The weapon had FMJ rounds and hoolow points do not explode as you claim

The conspiracy theories have all been disproven you are out of touch.
sure there is it's called JFK-the smoking gun
There is no such smking gun and never was any the theories have all been disproven and no evidence supports them

The only bullet that actually breaks apart are dum-dums which you can make at home by taking a hollow point bullet, and cutting it into four sections.

images-1.jpeg

There is no such smking gun and never was any the theories have all been disproven and no evidence supports them
have you seen this video? yes or no? I have, really interesting. proves oswald did not act alone if at all.

BTW, the size of the hole for the bullet that blew out JFK's brain was too small for the metal jacket round and would not have fit the casings found. dude, ignore facts all you want, but please don't insult me with your lack of investigation.

After what the FBI-DOJ-Hillary got away with, I don't have any faith in our justice system. So some facts are that Floyd was a lowlife with little or no redeeming value. Floyd was loaded with drugs and defective body parts that could have killed him. Chauvin looked like a smart ass who disregarded all the onlookers that were warning him that Floyd wasn't moving. Chauvin kept his knee on the neck long after Floyd was subdued. So what does that mean legally? So that all brings us back to a broken justice system that makes judgements based on race, public opinion, party, money, connections and many other things that aren't any part of our laws. In the end, nobody really knows what these legal outlaws will decide

The problem with what took place there is that kneeling on the neck is typical police procedure and taught in many academies. I used to be an avid viewer of the show COPS and seen police officers from all around the country use that technique to subdue violent or out of control criminals all the time.

Besides his terrible medical condition, Floyd had several illegal drugs in his system, and the fentanyl alone was beyond a deadly level.

It was common (no so much any more). The issue is he remained on the neck of a dying man for 9 minutes.

DId Chauven even know the great African American was dying ?

It's on the video. People were yelling at him to get off him because there was clearly something wrong with him.

Yes there was. A lethal dose of fentanyl.

And you don't address that by kneeling on a persons neck until they die.
He was trained to do that. The technique has been used hundreds of times. It was in their handbook.

He isn't trained to continue to kneel on a man's neck while others are yelling at him that there is something wrong with that man.
They are trained to use the technique till the suspect passes out. Especially if they think the suspect is overdosing. All the defending attorney needs to ask, when you were kneeling on Floyd. Were you doing as you were trained to do. The person that should be arrested is the one who made the decision to use that technique.
That’s false. But whatever. :cuckoo:
44 times that technique was used on suspects that were thought to be overdosing. Floyd was the first to die, the problem is the cop didn't kill him he died of an overdose and the cop shouldn't have to pay for Floyd's bad decision.
9 min and 29 sec.
By what i understand the training manual states you kneel till they passport. If the manual says get up after 5 minutes. Than prosecute him because he didn't do as he was trained. But if it says till they passout he followed his training.

You can tell when someone is making crap up when they start off with "By what I understand.................".
I
After what the FBI-DOJ-Hillary got away with, I don't have any faith in our justice system. So some facts are that Floyd was a lowlife with little or no redeeming value. Floyd was loaded with drugs and defective body parts that could have killed him. Chauvin looked like a smart ass who disregarded all the onlookers that were warning him that Floyd wasn't moving. Chauvin kept his knee on the neck long after Floyd was subdued. So what does that mean legally? So that all brings us back to a broken justice system that makes judgements based on race, public opinion, party, money, connections and many other things that aren't any part of our laws. In the end, nobody really knows what these legal outlaws will decide

The problem with what took place there is that kneeling on the neck is typical police procedure and taught in many academies. I used to be an avid viewer of the show COPS and seen police officers from all around the country use that technique to subdue violent or out of control criminals all the time.

Besides his terrible medical condition, Floyd had several illegal drugs in his system, and the fentanyl alone was beyond a deadly level.

It was common (no so much any more). The issue is he remained on the neck of a dying man for 9 minutes.

It's on the video. People were yelling at him to get off him because there was clearly something wrong with him.

He was trained to do that. The technique has been used hundreds of times. It was in their handbook.

He isn't trained to continue to kneel on a man's neck while others are yelling at him that there is something wrong with that man.
They are trained to use the technique till the suspect passes out. Especially if they think the suspect is overdosing. All the defending attorney needs to ask, when you were kneeling on Floyd. Were you doing as you were trained to do. The person that should be arrested is the one who made the decision to use that technique.
44 times that technique was used on suspects that were thought to be overdosing. Floyd was the first to die, the problem is the cop didn't kill him he died of an overdose and the cop shouldn't have to pay for Floyd's bad decision.
9 min and 29 sec.
By what i understand the training manual states you kneel till they passport. If the manual says get up after 5 minutes. Than prosecute him because he didn't do as he was trained. But if it says till they passout he followed his training.

You can tell when someone is making crap up when they start off with "By what I understand.................".
Just read it myself.

No you didn't.
Yes, just Google technique used on Floyd. If they introduce that 1 paragraph. It will be a short trial, Chauvin did exactly as the manual trained him.

If you had it you would have posted it.
The official site of Minneapolis wouldn't let me download it. Took me 20 seconds to find it.
20 seconds vs. 9 minutes and 29 seconds?
Bodes well for the defense. If you want to kill someone by choking off their air supply you can do that much faster than 9 minutes and 29 seconds. It is why MMA fighters tap out after seconds when in a choke hold. Floyd was saying I can't breath for about 1 hour on the full body cam footage.

The only bullet that actually breaks apart are dum-dums which you can make at home by taking a hollow point bullet, and cutting it into four sections.

View attachment 474195
All one has to do is watch the video JFK- The Smoking Gun. Amazing effort went into that one. The dude explains it all with the evidence that is available.

have you seen this video? yes or no? I have, really interesting. proves oswald did not act alone if at all.

BTW, the size of the hole for the bullet that blew out JFK's brain was too small for the metal jacket round and would not have fit the casings found. dude, ignore facts all you want, but please don't insult me with your lack of investigation.

you posted no video.

The hole was in fact typical of FMJ bullet wounds

You are ignorant of ballsitics and have not researched this

The facts prove you wrong

View attachment 474195
All one has to do is watch the video JFK- The Smoking Gun. Amazing effort went into that one. The dude explains it all with the evidence that is available.
It has no evidence and has been massively debunked

I'm sure those looking for excuses for their racism instead of realizing that racism is a problem believe that.

Please. If this victim was white you never would have heard of the story. How can the Democrats maintain power unless they keep the country divided?
Sounds like you are all in on whitie rightie victimhood.

9 min and 29 sec.

I

9 min and 29 sec.

Just read it myself.

No you didn't.
Yes, just Google technique used on Floyd. If they introduce that 1 paragraph. It will be a short trial, Chauvin did exactly as the manual trained him.

The official site of Minneapolis wouldn't let me download it. Took me 20 seconds to find it.
Bodes well for the defense. If you want to kill someone by choking off their air supply you can do that much faster than 9 minutes and 29 seconds. It is why MMA fighters tap out after seconds when in a choke hold. Floyd was saying I can't breath for about 1 hour on the full body cam footage.
I'm sure, like Hannity and waterboarding, you'd be willing to get your neck knelt on for 9 minutes and 29 seconds...................for charity, of course.

9 min and 29 sec.

I

9 min and 29 sec.

Just read it myself.

No you didn't.

I'm sure, like Hannity and waterboarding, you'd be willing to get your neck knelt on for 9 minutes and 29 seconds...................for charity, of course.
I don't deal in counterfeit bills or take drugs so I avoid such possibilities.

Last edited:

View attachment 474195
It has no evidence and has been massively debunked
Colin McLaren. Reelz ran it. here from youtube

Forum List

Back