Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

The whole George Floyd incident seems to be a convenient Psyops to create division and race wars.

If you think that means a guilty verdict is in, you need to think again.
I feel strongly about this case.

If this cop isn't guilty, then no cop was ever guilty of anything and it's a total free for all on taking black lives.

They're showing the video of Mr. Floyd's final minutes now in the trial.

It's clear what took place here.
Rubbish!! IF guilty then throw the book at him. If not guilty YOU RIOT!!! Remember the Capitol? Police now shoot "Demonstrators".

Greg

Watch the unedited video.

They play it at the beginning of this pod.

Floyd was screaming, “I CANT CHOKE, I CANT BREATHE!” when he was in the back of the cop car and no one was anywhere near his head or chest.

HE WAS TWEAKING ON A FATAL DOSE OF FENTANYL AND HAD CARDIAC ARREST FROM THE STRESS OF THE SITUATION.

Nebraska has used Fentanyl to execute death row prisoners.

The video makes it quite obvious.

yep, exactly. no one touching him he was complaining about his breathing. it continues to amaze me the ignorance of demofk.

He very well may have had trouble breathing then also.

What you do is get someone medical help, not kneel on their neck until they die.

When they are resisting arrest you restrain them whether they have trouble breating or not.

They did as they were trained and restrained him AND called for medical assistance.

When one is unconscious, one cannot possibly be "resisting arrest".

The video does not show them restraining him after he lost consciousness

Wow...Allen Dulles’ grandson is here and the thread isn’t even about the CIA’s killing of JFK. WOW again!

Of course he sides with the state on the Floyd murder...as always, just like his granddaddy.

Still emabarrassed over how many times i proved you a fool.

Someday you'll grow up

It’s one thing to support the CIA’s killing JFK. It’s entirely another thing to also support cop killing. Most statist and racist of you Mr Dulles.

Floyd was screaming, “I CANT CHOKE, I CANT BREATHE!” when he was in the back of the cop car and no one was anywhere near his head or chest.

HE WAS TWEAKING ON A FATAL DOSE OF FENTANYL AND HAD CARDIAC ARREST FROM THE STRESS OF THE SITUATION.

yep, exactly. no one touching him he was complaining about his breathing. it continues to amaze me the ignorance of demofk.

What you do is get someone medical help, not kneel on their neck until they die.

When they are resisting arrest you restrain them whether they have trouble breating or not.

They did as they were trained and restrained him AND called for medical assistance.

Wow...Allen Dulles’ grandson is here and the thread isn’t even about the CIA’s killing of JFK. WOW again!

Of course he sides with the state on the Floyd murder...as always, just like his granddaddy.

Someday you'll grow up

It’s one thing to support the CIA’s killing JFK. It’s entirely another thing to also support cop killing. Most statist and racist of you Mr Dulles.

The CIA did not kill JFK and no one here supported killing a cop

#418: In a controlled setting, one taking fentanyl is instantly out like a light, effortlessly, painlessly. It was used during the Russian theater hostage crisis (Dubrovka).

Chauven committed his crime against that community... that community should be the one to judge him.

Not when their mind is made up before the trial even begins. Your theory would be correct if we didn't have so many uncivilized people in our country.

Indeed. Floyd was dying before the Officers arrived. He had enough dope in him to kill and elephant. So yeah, screw the idea that this was a dead man walking (due to his own bullshit, thuggery life) and let's burn down a city.

A city? There were dozens of cities across the country being destroyed because of this lowlife.

Indeed. Floyd was dying before the Officers arrived. He had enough dope in him to kill and elephant. So yeah, screw the idea that this was a dead man walking (due to his own bullshit, thuggery life) and let's burn down a city.

A city? There were dozens of cities across the country being destroyed because of this lowlife.

Yeah, unfortunately, we need to get used to it - It ain't gonna stop - they have figured out that this will be SOP from this point on. Either that or, at some point, it needs to be put down by force - deadly if needed.

correct, secret service dude killed jfk, from the car behind his. The guy admitted firing the gun. It's the only gun with hollow bullets. the Secret Service/ CIA covered it up. However, it's been uncovered.

correct, secret service dude killed jfk, from the car behind his. The guy admitted firing the gun. It's the only gun with hollow bullets. the Secret Service/ CIA covered it up. However, it's been uncovered.
All false.

Oswald acted alone.

No Secret Service agent ever made any such admission and they did not use hollow points nor was he hit with hollow points.

The story you cite is fiction

All false.

Oswald acted alone.

No Secret Service agent ever made any such admission and they did not use hollow points nor was he hit with hollow points.

do you know the difference between full metal jacket bullets and hollow point bullets. the casings found at the scene weren't hollow point rounds. You need to understand the difference son. Can't have a pristine bullet that passes through two humans with barely a scratch and one that explodes in the brain. Full metal jacket bullets do not, I repeat, do not explode.

All false.

Oswald acted alone.

do you know the difference between full metal jacket bullets and hollow point bullets. the casings found at the scene weren't hollow point rounds. You need to understand the difference son. Can't have a pristine bullet that passes through two humans with barely a scratch and one that explodes in the brain. Full metal jacket bullets do not, I repeat, do not explode.
Casings and rounds are two different things.
There never was a pristine bullet. The bullet which passed through two bodies was damaged and missing mass in a manner consistent with causing the wounds it caused.

No bulllet exploded either.

You are uninformed and ignorant of the case.

Someday you'll grow up

Channeling grandpa Dulles I see.

Yeah, unfortunately, we need to get used to it - It ain't gonna stop - they have figured out that this will be SOP from this point on. Either that or, at some point, it needs to be put down by force - deadly if needed.

Don't expect that from any Democrat. The President doesn't have the authority to stop riots in any city unless the Mayor or Governor issues a formal request, or people in those cities are attacking a federal building.

The left loves these riots calling them the Summer of Love. They instruct their police to stand down and give rioters and robbers all the room they need to conduct their outlawish actions.

There never was a pristine bullet. The bullet which passed through two bodies was damaged and missing mass in a manner consistent with causing the wounds it caused.

why did the xrays of the brain show bullet fragments all over his skull? Oh, the person who took the xrays was threatened, his family was threatened. dude, the story is out, the secret service dude in the car behind jfk's was the one that fired. He admitted it.

Accidental assassin: JFK theory alleges Secret Service agent fumbled gun (nbcnews.com)

George Hickey

The gun had hollow point rounds.

the video out -JFK the smoking gun.

Arlen Spector was the guy who provided the cover up. Yep, that Arlen Spector, Senator.

Last edited:
After what the FBI-DOJ-Hillary got away with, I don't have any faith in our justice system. So some facts are that Floyd was a lowlife with little or no redeeming value. Floyd was loaded with drugs and defective body parts that could have killed him. Chauvin looked like a smart ass who disregarded all the onlookers that were warning him that Floyd wasn't moving. Chauvin kept his knee on the neck long after Floyd was subdued. So what does that mean legally? So that all brings us back to a broken justice system that makes judgements based on race, public opinion, party, money, connections and many other things that aren't any part of our laws. In the end, nobody really knows what these legal outlaws will decide

The problem with what took place there is that kneeling on the neck is typical police procedure and taught in many academies. I used to be an avid viewer of the show COPS and seen police officers from all around the country use that technique to subdue violent or out of control criminals all the time.

Besides his terrible medical condition, Floyd had several illegal drugs in his system, and the fentanyl alone was beyond a deadly level.

It was common (no so much any more). The issue is he remained on the neck of a dying man for 9 minutes.

DId Chauven even know the great African American was dying ?

It's on the video. People were yelling at him to get off him because there was clearly something wrong with him.

Yes there was. A lethal dose of fentanyl.

And you don't address that by kneeling on a persons neck until they die.
He was trained to do that. The technique has been used hundreds of times. It was in their handbook.

He isn't trained to continue to kneel on a man's neck while others are yelling at him that there is something wrong with that man.
They are trained to use the technique till the suspect passes out. Especially if they think the suspect is overdosing. All the defending attorney needs to ask, when you were kneeling on Floyd. Were you doing as you were trained to do. The person that should be arrested is the one who made the decision to use that technique.
That’s false. But whatever. :cuckoo:
44 times that technique was used on suspects that were thought to be overdosing. Floyd was the first to die, the problem is the cop didn't kill him he died of an overdose and the cop shouldn't have to pay for Floyd's bad decision.
9 min and 29 sec.
By what i understand the training manual states you kneel till they passport. If the manual says get up after 5 minutes. Than prosecute him because he didn't do as he was trained. But if it says till they passout he followed his training.

You can tell when someone is making crap up when they start off with "By what I understand.................".
I
After what the FBI-DOJ-Hillary got away with, I don't have any faith in our justice system. So some facts are that Floyd was a lowlife with little or no redeeming value. Floyd was loaded with drugs and defective body parts that could have killed him. Chauvin looked like a smart ass who disregarded all the onlookers that were warning him that Floyd wasn't moving. Chauvin kept his knee on the neck long after Floyd was subdued. So what does that mean legally? So that all brings us back to a broken justice system that makes judgements based on race, public opinion, party, money, connections and many other things that aren't any part of our laws. In the end, nobody really knows what these legal outlaws will decide

The problem with what took place there is that kneeling on the neck is typical police procedure and taught in many academies. I used to be an avid viewer of the show COPS and seen police officers from all around the country use that technique to subdue violent or out of control criminals all the time.

Besides his terrible medical condition, Floyd had several illegal drugs in his system, and the fentanyl alone was beyond a deadly level.

It was common (no so much any more). The issue is he remained on the neck of a dying man for 9 minutes.

DId Chauven even know the great African American was dying ?

It's on the video. People were yelling at him to get off him because there was clearly something wrong with him.

Yes there was. A lethal dose of fentanyl.

And you don't address that by kneeling on a persons neck until they die.
He was trained to do that. The technique has been used hundreds of times. It was in their handbook.

He isn't trained to continue to kneel on a man's neck while others are yelling at him that there is something wrong with that man.
They are trained to use the technique till the suspect passes out. Especially if they think the suspect is overdosing. All the defending attorney needs to ask, when you were kneeling on Floyd. Were you doing as you were trained to do. The person that should be arrested is the one who made the decision to use that technique.
That’s false. But whatever. :cuckoo:
44 times that technique was used on suspects that were thought to be overdosing. Floyd was the first to die, the problem is the cop didn't kill him he died of an overdose and the cop shouldn't have to pay for Floyd's bad decision.
9 min and 29 sec.
By what i understand the training manual states you kneel till they passport. If the manual says get up after 5 minutes. Than prosecute him because he didn't do as he was trained. But if it says till they passout he followed his training.

You can tell when someone is making crap up when they start off with "By what I understand.................".
Just read it myself.

No you didn't.
Yes, just Google technique used on Floyd. If they introduce that 1 paragraph. It will be a short trial, Chauvin did exactly as the manual trained him.

If you had it you would have posted it.
The official site of Minneapolis wouldn't let me download it. Took me 20 seconds to find it.
20 seconds vs. 9 minutes and 29 seconds?

why did the xrays of the brain show bullet fragments all over his skull? Oh, the person who took the xrays was threatened, his family was threatened. dude, the story is out, the secret service dude in the car behind jfk's was the one that fired. He admitted it.

Accidental assassin: JFK theory alleges Secret Service agent fumbled gun (nbcnews.com)

The gun had hollow point rounds.
Because the bullet broke apart on impact which is not the same as exploding and was not uncommon and no such threats were made.

There is no story out as you claim and no agent made any such admission or confession. The weapon had FMJ rounds and hollow points do not explode as you claim

The conspiracy theories have all been disproven you are out of touch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back