Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

After what the FBI-DOJ-Hillary got away with, I don't have any faith in our justice system. So some facts are that Floyd was a lowlife with little or no redeeming value. Floyd was loaded with drugs and defective body parts that could have killed him. Chauvin looked like a smart ass who disregarded all the onlookers that were warning him that Floyd wasn't moving. Chauvin kept his knee on the neck long after Floyd was subdued. So what does that mean legally? So that all brings us back to a broken justice system that makes judgements based on race, public opinion, party, money, connections and many other things that aren't any part of our laws. In the end, nobody really knows what these legal outlaws will decide

The problem with what took place there is that kneeling on the neck is typical police procedure and taught in many academies. I used to be an avid viewer of the show COPS and seen police officers from all around the country use that technique to subdue violent or out of control criminals all the time.

Besides his terrible medical condition, Floyd had several illegal drugs in his system, and the fentanyl alone was beyond a deadly level.

It was common (no so much any more). The issue is he remained on the neck of a dying man for 9 minutes.

DId Chauven even know the great African American was dying ?

It's on the video. People were yelling at him to get off him because there was clearly something wrong with him.

Yes there was. A lethal dose of fentanyl.

And you don't address that by kneeling on a persons neck until they die.
He was trained to do that. The technique has been used hundreds of times. It was in their handbook.

He isn't trained to continue to kneel on a man's neck while others are yelling at him that there is something wrong with that man.
They are trained to use the technique till the suspect passes out. Especially if they think the suspect is overdosing. All the defending attorney needs to ask, when you were kneeling on Floyd. Were you doing as you were trained to do. The person that should be arrested is the one who made the decision to use that technique.
That’s false. But whatever. :cuckoo:
44 times that technique was used on suspects that were thought to be overdosing. Floyd was the first to die, the problem is the cop didn't kill him he died of an overdose and the cop shouldn't have to pay for Floyd's bad decision.
9 min and 29 sec.
By what i understand the training manual states you kneel till they passport. If the manual says get up after 5 minutes. Than prosecute him because he didn't do as he was trained. But if it says till they passout he followed his training.

You can tell when someone is making crap up when they start off with "By what I understand.................".
I
After what the FBI-DOJ-Hillary got away with, I don't have any faith in our justice system. So some facts are that Floyd was a lowlife with little or no redeeming value. Floyd was loaded with drugs and defective body parts that could have killed him. Chauvin looked like a smart ass who disregarded all the onlookers that were warning him that Floyd wasn't moving. Chauvin kept his knee on the neck long after Floyd was subdued. So what does that mean legally? So that all brings us back to a broken justice system that makes judgements based on race, public opinion, party, money, connections and many other things that aren't any part of our laws. In the end, nobody really knows what these legal outlaws will decide

The problem with what took place there is that kneeling on the neck is typical police procedure and taught in many academies. I used to be an avid viewer of the show COPS and seen police officers from all around the country use that technique to subdue violent or out of control criminals all the time.

Besides his terrible medical condition, Floyd had several illegal drugs in his system, and the fentanyl alone was beyond a deadly level.

It was common (no so much any more). The issue is he remained on the neck of a dying man for 9 minutes.

It's on the video. People were yelling at him to get off him because there was clearly something wrong with him.

He was trained to do that. The technique has been used hundreds of times. It was in their handbook.

He isn't trained to continue to kneel on a man's neck while others are yelling at him that there is something wrong with that man.
They are trained to use the technique till the suspect passes out. Especially if they think the suspect is overdosing. All the defending attorney needs to ask, when you were kneeling on Floyd. Were you doing as you were trained to do. The person that should be arrested is the one who made the decision to use that technique.
44 times that technique was used on suspects that were thought to be overdosing. Floyd was the first to die, the problem is the cop didn't kill him he died of an overdose and the cop shouldn't have to pay for Floyd's bad decision.
9 min and 29 sec.
By what i understand the training manual states you kneel till they passport. If the manual says get up after 5 minutes. Than prosecute him because he didn't do as he was trained. But if it says till they passout he followed his training.

You can tell when someone is making crap up when they start off with "By what I understand.................".
Just read it myself. Chauvin did exactly as he was trained to do. He is innocent.

Because he was doing the procedure that he was trained to use in that situation.
So why was he fired?

And why did the city award the family and record breaking sum of money for their troubles?

Fuck man....get yourself educated. Civil court is 51% level of proof needed....criminal is 98%. (Preponderance of the evidence versus beyond a reasonable doubt)

That is why you usually do the criminal first because then the civil is a layup. 98% was already proven so 51% is a given.

OJ Simpson was found not guilty criminal and liable in civil court.

I have about had it with you ignoant fucking lefties. Read a fucking book you jagoffs.

9 min and 29 sec.

I

9 min and 29 sec.

Just read it myself.

No you didn't.

Lethal overdoses of at least 2 narcotics probably from ingesting the evidence
If I'm on the jury and informed of that evidence, I could not convict someone on that. I would hang the jury before I did that.

That's reasonable doubt in my book.

Reasonable doubt doesn't apply in this case because....pigmentation and stuff.
Or because we all saw him muster the man

If the evidence shows he followed his training will you use common sense and reason or scream your feelings at the sky?

Nobody is trained to kneel on a dying man's neck until he dies.
Have you seen the Minnesota police training manual? No ?
Next?
Now before your feelings make you post more stupid stuff, you assume there was enough pressure to cut off his air flow and ofcourse the manual doesn't say that.

Those who fired and arrested him have seen it.

Again, you dont know that but it's a fair assumption. Another fair assumption is he was fired and arrested to quell the nationwide arson and looting.

So why was he fired?

And why did the city award the family and record breaking sum of money for their troubles?

All to make the public happy, that's why. He was arrested before an investigation began. How could a police officer hold a job as an officer if he is charged with murder?

9 min and 29 sec.

I

9 min and 29 sec.

Just read it myself.

No you didn't.
Yes, just Google technique used on Floyd. If they introduce that 1 paragraph. It will be a short trial, Chauvin did exactly as the manual trained him.

The manual tells them to compress the neck.
For 9 minutes? It doesn't. Sorry. I shouldn't have to explain that to a functioning adult. Playing dumb just makes you look dumb. At NO point will his defense claim he did exactly what he was trained to do. Thank goodness for him you are not on his legal team.

If I'm on the jury and informed of that evidence, I could not convict someone on that. I would hang the jury before I did that.

If the evidence shows he followed his training will you use common sense and reason or scream your feelings at the sky?

Next?
Now before your feelings make you post more stupid stuff, you assume there was enough pressure to cut off his air flow and ofcourse the manual doesn't say that.

Again, you dont know that but it's a fair assumption. Another fair assumption is he was fired and arrested to quell the nationwide arson and looting.

What would you consider a police force that would do that?

9 min and 29 sec.

I

9 min and 29 sec.

Just read it myself.

No you didn't.
Yes, just Google technique used on Floyd. If they introduce that 1 paragraph. It will be a short trial, Chauvin did exactly as the manual trained him.

If you had it you would have posted it.

Next?

What would you consider a police force that would do that?

I don't form opinions without at least some research and facts. I dont have enough to answer. Sorry.

The manual tells them to compress the neck.
For 9 minutes? It doesn't. Sorry. I shouldn't have to explain that to a functioning adult. Playing dumb just makes you look dumb. At NO point will his defense claim he did exactly what he was trained to do. Thank goodness for him you are not on his legal team.
It doesn't state how long, the technique was used 44 other times for the same reasons. Nobody died and Floyd actually died from a drug overdose.

Forum List

Back