Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

George Floyd is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

George Floyd did not deserve to be killed over a petty offense, which was escalated by a rogue officer into a fatal incident.

He wasn't killed by a police officer. George Floyd died of a self-inflicted Fentanyl overdose.

Wrong.
If drugs killed him, then it would have showed the autopsy.
But they didn't.
The autopsy showed it was suffocation and lack of oxygen to the brain, due to pressure on the neck.
Lie. The autopsy showed a massive drug OD. And no signs of strangulation.

In each case it was noted that the cause of death was "homicide'. That is not the finding in a drug OD. The medical examiner even stated that he would not say that they amount of drugs found in Floyd would have killed him.
Political Pressure. That punk had 4 times the lethal dose. And no petechial Hemorrhage. Which means no strangulation. People can lie. Forensic evidence does not.

Before long we will be up to 20 times......

The coroner ruled it a homicide.
Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide is the act of one human killing another.[1]

Homicide - Wikipedia

Wash Rinse Repeat:

George Floyd is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

George Floyd did not deserve to be killed over a petty offense, which was escalated by a rogue officer into a fatal incident.

He wasn't killed by a police officer. George Floyd died of a self-inflicted Fentanyl overdose.

Wrong.
But they didn't.
The autopsy showed it was suffocation and lack of oxygen to the brain, due to pressure on the neck.

In each case it was noted that the cause of death was "homicide'. That is not the finding in a drug OD. The medical examiner even stated that he would not say that they amount of drugs found in Floyd would have killed him.
Political Pressure. That punk had 4 times the lethal dose. And no petechial Hemorrhage. Which means no strangulation. People can lie. Forensic evidence does not.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia
Ever heard of a Biography? Sure ya have. So what is an Autobiography?

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

grow the fk up loser

OTOH, the folks on the jury all live in Hennepin County in Minneapolis or nearby. If a Henry Fonda listening to the evidence decides that Chauven should be exonerated, a Lee J. Cobb on the jury will threaten to dox his ass to the BLM/Antifa mobs if Chauven isn't convicted.

The personal safety of jurors is a biggie.

I'm surprised they were able to seat a jury.

I'm surprised they were able to seat a jury.

Not me and that's the trouble I have with this. If you were an open-minded or undecided person who was summoned for jury duty in this case, you had every reason to fear because you don't know how you will feel or vote on the matter after hearing and seeing all the evidence. The only people willing to serve on this case are those who's minds are already made up thus no fear of retaliation because you already know how you're going to vote.

This hearing should have been conducted at least 100 miles away in some small town where the lowlifes won't go to if it's against their favor.

Not me and that's the trouble I have with this. If you were an open-minded or undecided person who was summoned for jury duty in this case, you had every reason to fear because you don't know how you will feel or vote on the matter after hearing and seeing all the evidence. The only people willing to serve on this case are those who's minds are already made up thus no fear of retaliation because you already know how you're going to vote.

This hearing should have been conducted at least 100 miles away in some small town where the lowlifes won't go to if it's against their favor.

I would tell the judge that I fear for my safety.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

Something irrelevant.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

grow the fk up loser

I posted the definition.

Suicide is a homicide

Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide

The killing of oneself is a suicide, not a homicide. If a person kills another person in order to end the other person's pain or suffering, the killing is considered a homicide. It does not matter if the other person is about to die or is terminally ill just prior to being killed; the law generally views such a killing as criminal. Thus, a "mercy killing," or act of Euthanasia, is generally considered a criminal homicide.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

grow the fk up loser

Here is what your legal dictionary says for the definition of "homicide".

{...

spacer.gif
SELECT A WORD TO VIEW THE COMPLETE DEFINITION:
homicide
n. the killing of a human being due to the act or omission of another. Included among homicides are murder and manslaughter, but not all homicides are a crime, particularly when there is a lack of criminal intent. Non-criminal homicides include killing in self-defense, a misadventure like a hunting ...
...}

So the police who caused Floyd's death and prevented the medtechs from immediately treating him, illegally caused his death.
There really was no justifiable cause to even open his car door, much less arrest him.
Turns out, passing bad currency not is just a misdemeanor, and even that would be hard to prove if he thought they were real.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

grow the fk up loser

I posted the definition.
Me too! From lawyers

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

grow the fk up loser

Here is what your legal dictionary says for the definition of "homicide".

{...

spacer.gif
SELECT A WORD TO VIEW THE COMPLETE DEFINITION:
homicide
n. the killing of a human being due to the act or omission of another. Included among homicides are murder and manslaughter, but not all homicides are a crime, particularly when there is a lack of criminal intent. Non-criminal homicides include killing in self-defense, a misadventure like a hunting ...
...}

So the police who caused Floyd's death and prevented the medtechs from immediately treating him, illegally caused his death.
There really was no justifiable cause to even open his car door, much less arrest him.
Turns out, passing bad currency not is just a misdemeanor, and even that would be hard to prove if he thought they were real.
You will see I’m right

Suicide is a homicide

The killing of oneself is a suicide, not a homicide. If a person kills another person in order to end the other person's pain or suffering, the killing is considered a homicide. It does not matter if the other person is about to die or is terminally ill just prior to being killed; the law generally views such a killing as criminal. Thus, a "mercy killing," or act of Euthanasia, is generally considered a criminal homicide.

I agree suicide is not a homicide, but clearly Floyd wanted to live and was not committing suicide.
He said he could not breath and was begging for weight on his chest and pressure on his neck to be ended.

Suicide is a homicide

Post #864

Suicide is a homicide

I agree suicide is not a homicide, but clearly Floyd wanted to live and was not committing suicide.
He said he could not breath and was begging for weight on his chest and pressure on his neck to be ended.
Why did he have three times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system?

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

grow the fk up loser

I posted the definition.
Me too! From lawyers

And it backs up my position.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

Something irrelevant.
Nope. Just a precursor to this lesson. A Bio is a story about a person. An AutoBio is a story about ones own life. So , a HOMOCIDE is about killing another person. A SUICIDE is like an AutoHomocide. It is STILL the taking of a Human life. I believe the Catholics (About half the worlds population) would see it that way.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

Something irrelevant.
Nope. Just a precursor to this lesson. A Bio is a story about a person. An AutoBio is a story about ones own life. So , a HOMOCIDE is about killing another person. A SUICIDE is like an AutoHomocide. It is STILL the taking of a Human life. I believe the Catholics (About half the worlds population) would see it that way.

You can make crap up all you want.

Wash Rinse Repeat:

Nobody said that.

What we are saying is,

Wrong.
But they didn't.

Suicide is a homicide

No it isn't.
Yes it is.

Homicide - Wikipedia

Something irrelevant.

You can make crap up all you want.
Thanx. I knew you would run out of arguments and resort to cheap shots. That is how lefties function.

Forum List

Back