🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Jeanine Digs Up Disgusting Dirt From Hillary’s Past

The thread title is a tad redundant. Hilary's Past and Disgusting Dirt mean basically the same thing.

It's a sad day for Republicans when they have to dig something out of Hillary's pro bono days in 1975. Just a mere fucking 40 years ago.

The thread title is a tad redundant. Hilary's Past and Disgusting Dirt mean basically the same thing.

It's a sad day for Republicans when they have to dig something out of Hillary's pro bono days in 1975. Just a mere fucking 40 years ago.

Well, if she wants to become the Champion President, all his past will be investigated!

All President's past always is investigated!

Didn't you know that?

All Presidents except for Obama....

Why then were you blabbing on incessantly about the Reverend Wright if there was nothing investigated about Obama's past?

There plenty of dirt to dig up on the queen Shrillary. but it won't matter. Her base of low information voters will still vote for her. And why Obama has been pushing to give Amnesty. To get her elected. They don't care about anything else

Still trying to sell that?

Defense attorneys are there to provide the best defense possible. Our justice system depends on it

A "Judge" should know that

If you had listened to the video Jake the judge admits that. Now you admit something Jake, you didn't bother listening to one word on the video. Why? Because it would be to inconvenient to then defend Mrs. Clinton against the indefensible. The judge didn't show tape of MRs. Clinton when she defended the man, she showed video of Clinton laughing about how she gamed the system 5 years after.

Mrs. Clinton is scum pure and simple and you defend that. Liberals make the claim they defend women and children, well here is a case of a liberal not only NOT defending a woman child but lying about that woman. If lying is the best defense for a rapist then we really have a f..ked up system.

I see you put judge in "" when talking about the judge. I assume you do that because you have no respect for women, as you have so clearly shown.

There plenty of dirt to dig up on the queen Shrillary. but it won't matter. Her base of low information voters will still vote for her. And why Obama has been pushing to give Amnesty. To get her elected. They don't care about anything else

Her base is 47 percent just like Romney said. It is our job to convince the 53 percent, we will see how successful we can be.

Defense attorneys are there to provide the best defense possible. Our justice system depends on it

Ethically what is her responsibility when she knows her client can beat a polygraph? Is she ethically bound to mentally abuse a 12 year old girl to get her client off?

That's not what she did. Listen to the whole audio or forever be wrong.

What audio are you listening too?

I believe, regardless of who runs for the Republicans, that their campaign would best be served by telling the truth.

Fox News seems to have a lot of skanky-looking women and guests. Why is that?

You guys are on the edge of total desperation if you are pulling out stuff like this....I guess the fetal position will be the nest RW characteristic?

Was just reading this from her lapdog the WashingtonCompost. just about gag worthy and what we are up against.
a snippet from the middle of the article

SNIP:
The tremendously difficult task of selling Hillary Clinton as a regular person

If 2008 was about "Me" for Clinton, 2016 is supposed to be about "Us."

Here's the problem: Hillary Clinton hasn't been "us" for, well, almost her entire adult life. She was featured in Life magazine in 1969 after making history as the first student to give a commencement address at Wellesley College. By 30, she was married to the Arkansas attorney general and by her mid 30s she was firmly ensconced as the first lady of the Natural State. Then, starting in 1991, Clinton was (and is) an ever-present figure on the national and international stage -- first as the most powerful First Lady in modern memory, then as a Senator, then as a presidential candidate and, finally, as the nation's top diplomat.

There is no one in political life with a resume as deep, unique and varied as Clinton. No one. But, the fact that she has been "Hillary Clinton" for the better part of, well, forever makes it extremely difficult to re-package her as just like the rest of us. The truth is that Hillary hasn't been a regular person in a very, very long time. She has been famous for decades on end --

all of it here:
Washington Post Hillary Can t Be Normal Because She s Awesome PJ Tatler

Fox News seems to have a lot of skanky-looking women and guests. Why is that?

They actually have some beautiful women and the judge being just another.

But to answer your question I need to rephrase it, "why does lakota think that Fox News seems to have a lot of skanky-looking women as guests. Simple, democrats looking at democrat women would naturally think all women look like the democrat women. Democrats get used to seeing skank thus they project their skankiness onto all women. That and left wingers just don't think much of women.

Was just reading this from her lapdog the WashingtonCompost. just about gag worthy and what we are up against.

SNIP:

Here's the problem: Hillary Clinton hasn't been "us" for, well, almost her entire adult life. She was featured in Life magazine in 1969 after making history as the first student to give a commencement address at Wellesley College. By 30, she was married to the Arkansas attorney general and by her mid 30s she was firmly ensconced as the first lady of the Natural State. Then, starting in 1991, Clinton was (and is) an ever-present figure on the national and international stage -- first as the most powerful First Lady in modern memory, then as a Senator, then as a presidential candidate and, finally, as the nation's top diplomat.

There is no one in political life with a resume as deep, unique and varied as Clinton. No one. But, the fact that she has been "Hillary Clinton" for the better part of, well, forever makes it extremely difficult to re-package her as just like the rest of us. The truth is that Hillary hasn't been a regular person in a very, very long time. She has been famous for decades on end --

all of it here:

Yeah but she left the WH dirt poor, doesn't that mean something?

Hillary is still trying to sell it, she gave at least three different accounts on how she became the attorney for the case to begin with.

Face facts: Hillary is full of shit.

1. "Clinton told Mumsnet on Friday that she was appointed to the case and petitioned the judge to remove her, but her request was denied.

“I asked to be relieved of that responsibility but I was not and I had a professional duty to represent my client to the best of my ability, which I did."

2. "The response appears to be at odds with Clinton’s comments to Reed in the 1980s. She told Reed in the recordings that the local prosecutor, Mahlon Gibson, asked her to take the on case as a personal favor.

“The prosecutor called me a few years ago, he said he had a guy who had been accused of rape, and the guy wanted a woman lawyer,” said Clinton. “Would I do it as a favor to him?”

3. "Clinton offered yet another variation of the events leading to her taking the case in her autobiography Living History, sayingthe judge appointed her to the case after Gibson recommended her.

“One day the Washington County prosecuting attorney, Mahlon Gibson, called to tell me an indigent prisoner accused of raping a 12-year-old girl wanted a woman lawyer,” wrote Clinton. “Gibson had recommended that the criminal court judge, Maupin Cummings, appoint me."

Hillary Clinton Speaks About Defense of Child Rapist Washington Free Beacon

Hillary lies and will screw anyone or anything that gets in her way, including victimizing a 12 year old girl who was already victimized when she was sexually assaulted and just think, you support this bitch.

SNIP:

all of it here:

Yeah but she left the WH dirt poor, doesn't that mean something?

actually to me it really wasn't all that flattering. It shows she got her position in life BY MARRYING a man and riding his coattails into the spot light

But she was the first woman to give a commencement speech...:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back