Judge Orders Documents Sealed In MA Teachers Murder By One Of Obama's Sons

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Now I really want to know why a judge would do this and seal the documents? My guess is that she was sexually assaulted. If indeed that is what happened and this is released to the media then the Massachusetts liberals will have a more difficult time painting the murderer as a poor misunderstood feral that could have been one of Obama's sons.

Philip-Chism-in-court-10-23.jpg

Judge's order to seal documents in Massachusetts teacher killing case gets legal challenge from media | Fox News

Not to defend the feral dumbass that did this but they might be sealing the records so the kids she taught don't have to hear the gory details. Then again I think it was highschool and the kids video games are just as bad. So I guess the question is if this was a black teacher and a white male WWOD? (what would Obama do).

The murderer is 14 years old. The documents are going to be sealed because it is a minor.

I doubt she was sexually assaulted. He was mad because she told him to stay after class due to his not paying attention in class.

The murderer is 14 years old. The documents are going to be sealed because it is a minor.

I doubt she was sexually assaulted. He was mad because she told him to stay after class due to his not paying attention in class.

Plus, if they choose to charge him as an adult and he decides to go to trial all the details will come out anyway.

thank you, guys, for putting Steve in his place: in the corner of the class room with a dunce hat

Sorry but that's incorrect.

The juvenile court file of an alleged or proven juvenile offender, which includes the petition or information, motions, memorandums, briefs, findings of the court, and court orders, is open to public inspection unless it is sealed under RCW 13.50.050.

And that is if he is tried as a juvenile not as an adult.

Mm yes, but they released his photo........

Could you imagine the outrage if the judge in the Zimmerman trial insisted that everything be kept secret?

Could you imagine the outrage if the judge in the Zimmerman trial insisted that everything be kept secret?

Zimmerman was 28 not a 14 year old minor.

Zimmerman was also tried in Florida which has very different sunshine laws specifically addressing adult cases and media access to discovery materials.

>>>>

Forum List

Back