Judge Orders Mueller To Turn Over Exculpatory Evidence, Federal Corruption

Another factor is that a new investigation into Hillary's investigation or lack thereof is a really big deal.

Here we go, folks. Mueller and his band of corrupt conspirators are now being exposed by a Federal judge and they can't do shit about it other than comply. They overplayed their hand. Arrogance is bringing them down now.

Come to find out the judge in Flynn's case, Rudolph Contreras, is one of three FISA court judges and most likely he signed one of the orders to spy on Trump's team. Mysteriously the case was reassigned less than a week later. No conflict of interest there, right lieberals?

The new judge ordered Mueller to turn over all evidence including exculpatory evidence withheld from Flynn and his lawyers.

We know the DOJ and FBI withheld information to obtain FISA warrants.

"There is cause to believe the FISA court was connected to the criminal charge filed against Flynn because Contreras, who recused less than a week after accepting Flynn’s guilty plea, “is one of just three FISA court judges who sits in the District of Columbia, where it is likely the Trump-Russia FISA warrants were sought.”

We know Peter Strzok interviewed Flynn and Sally Yates pushed the charges against Flynn.

"Obama political holdover Sally Yates’ involvement in the case raises additional concerns. While Strzok and Mueller initially indicated they believed Flynn had been truthful, Yates, while serving as acting attorney general, had directed Strzok to interview Flynn and had pushed for charges against Flynn under the Logan Act."

"Another member of Mueller’s team, Andrew Weissmann, is likewise suspect given his praise for Yates’ refusal to defend Trump’s travel ban. Weissmann remains a part of the special counsel’s team, notwithstanding calls for his ouster."

The longer this witch hunt goes on the more witches we find in the DOJ and FBI.

How A Michael Flynn Plea Reversal Could Uncover Federal Corruption
Having exculpatory evidence can be fatal.

I said from the beginning this wasn’t going to stick.

At the time I didn’t know The depth of the corruption involved.

But one thing I did know was this:

There has never been in the history of The United States a sitting President Spying on a rival Presidential Campaign and Candidate.

Think on this:

The GOP, and 17 Rival Candidates all researched the shit out of President Trump. Not many damning things they could find on such a highly public figure.

Clinton and The DNC turned over every rock on this guy too.

The second I heard about The Dossier, I knew it was bogus.

When I found out that The DNC and Clinton went to The KGB for this shit, I knew it was Criminal.

This could bring down the entire Country an usher in Perilous Times, Ugly Times if they do not uncover everyone involved and Punish Them Severely!

One Last thing to think on:

No Man; No President in the history of The US has had to eat his words Like Obama Bin Asshole when he publicly insulted Donald Trump at a White House Dinner.

Cock Sucker will deserve everything he gets from here on out & the same with Clinton too.

The Onion Continues to unravel...
Stay Tuned!

Here we go, folks. Mueller and his band of corrupt conspirators are now being exposed by a Federal judge and they can't do shit about it other than comply. They overplayed their hand. Arrogance is bringing them down now.

Come to find out the judge in Flynn's case, Rudolph Contreras, is one of three FISA court judges and most likely he signed one of the orders to spy on Trump's team. Mysteriously the case was reassigned less than a week later. No conflict of interest there, right lieberals?

The new judge ordered Mueller to turn over all evidence including exculpatory evidence withheld from Flynn and his lawyers.

"There is cause to believe the FISA court was connected to the criminal charge filed against Flynn because Contreras, who recused less than a week after accepting Flynn’s guilty plea, “is one of just three FISA court judges who sits in the District of Columbia, where it is likely the Trump-Russia FISA warrants were sought.”

We know Peter Strzok interviewed Flynn and Sally Yates pushed the charges against Flynn.

"Obama political holdover Sally Yates’ involvement in the case raises additional concerns. While Strzok and Mueller initially indicated they believed Flynn had been truthful, Yates, while serving as acting attorney general, had directed Strzok to interview Flynn and had pushed for charges against Flynn under the Logan Act."

"Another member of Mueller’s team, Andrew Weissmann, is likewise suspect given his praise for Yates’ refusal to defend Trump’s travel ban. Weissmann remains a part of the special counsel’s team, notwithstanding calls for his ouster."

Mike Flynn Moving To Withdraw Guilty Plea Here's Why.

Mueller boxed himself in. It's great to see him have to continue the investigation down a different path now because Grassley is investigating as fast as Mueller. He's in over his head now. It won't be long before Grassley has had enough and really puts the heat on. Grassley and Graham have already sent him a letter demanding Steele be charged. Mueller can't afford to be held in contempt of Congress. He's fucked.

Last edited:
Wow, hazelnut is triggered like crazy lately. :abgg2q.jpg:

It would be hilarious if Mueller ends up behind bars when all is said and done. :5_1_12024:

When you turn one of your biggest critics and rivals in your own party....a “Never Trumper”.... in to an ally (Graham) he has got something to prove now!

And he and Grasserly are going to Hunt Down Mueller, and all of the conspirators like a Wild Boar on a pig hunt!

They are about to get Medevial on His Ass!

I said from the beginning this wasn’t going to stick.

At the time I didn’t know The depth of the corruption involved.

But one thing I did know was this:

There has never been in the history of The United States a sitting President Spying on a rival Presidential Campaign and Candidate.

Think on this:

The GOP, and 17 Rival Candidates all researched the shit out of President Trump. Not many damning things they could find on such a highly public figure.

Clinton and The DNC turned over every rock on this guy too.

The second I heard about The Dossier, I knew it was bogus.

When I found out that The DNC and Clinton went to The KGB for this shit, I knew it was Criminal.

This could bring down the entire Country an usher in Perilous Times, Ugly Times if they do not uncover everyone involved and Punish Them Severely!

One Last thing to think on:

No Man; No President in the history of The US has had to eat his words Like Obama Bin Asshole when he publicly insulted Donald Trump at a White House Dinner.

Cock Sucker will deserve everything he gets from here on out & the same with Clinton too.

The Onion Continues to unravel...
Stay Tuned!

Mike Flynn Moving To Withdraw Guilty Plea Here's Why.

Mueller boxed himself in. It's great to see him have to continue the investigation down a different path now because Grassley is investigating as fast as Mueller. He's in over his head now. It won't be long before Grassley had had enough and really puts the heat on. Grassley and Graham have already sent him a letter demanding Steele be charged. Mueller can't afford to be held in contempt of Congress. He's fucked.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but to repeat myself Anything beyond civil penalty even steep as Mt. Everest but still civil penalties against the Clintons, Obama or any other State, federal or local elected official would be both stupid and counter-productive. Partisan bureaucrats attempting a coup for their patrons can be given life imprisonment with loss of all pay and benefits and no one will be able to say "boo" about that. But Nancy Pelosi being forced to disgorge 100 million to debt reduction for misconduct won't cause many tears anywhere.

Let's just hope I'm not behind bars next year! Save me ALT-Right WeakWhyte Pinkos!
\
rivalsTrumpNixon.gif

:113: Stop me when I lie!

Three words why The Clintons have never gone to jail.

CIA

Mena

Arkansas

Figure it out

The only question remains is...have they run out of rope?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but to repeat myself Anything beyond civil penalty even steep as Mt. Everest but still civil penalties against the Clintons, Obama or any other State, federal or local elected official would be both stupid and counter-productive. Partisan bureaucrats attempting a coup for their patrons can be given life imprisonment with loss of all pay and benefits and no one will be able to say "boo" about that. But Nancy Pelosi being forced to disgorge 100 million to debt reduction for misconduct won't cause many tears anywhere.

You lying shit stain.

The only order issued was to turn over evidence to THE JUDGE to be used in sentencing.

WUT?

"A motion by Michael Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea based on government misconduct is likely in the works,"

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan issued a so-called "Brady" order on Friday in United States v. Flynn that Cleveland, a lawyer, says "likely" stands as an indication that the former Trump national security advisor is looking to withdraw his guilty plea based on government misconduct."

I am laughing my ass off.... Judge Sullivan throws out 90% of the evidence as fruit of the poisonous tree.. Citing that the dossier used was fraudulent and therefore anything gleaned can not be used as evidence in gaining the plea deal....

This thing is blowing up in Mueller's and lib faces...

Forum List

Back