Judge orders portions of Mueller report unredacted then released to public

I really do not believe Trump cares one way or the other...release it...the whole ridiculous thing...let everyone see what a witch hunt this was....

US District Judge Emmet Sullivan ordered portions of Mueller’s unredacted report to be released to the public.
BREAKING: Judge Orders Portions of Mueller Report Unredacted - Then Released to Public
-------------------------
Oh the dirt these losers are dumping out on one another imagine what we don't see lol.

I was irate a bit about judge ignoring the law --- UNTIL I read the article.. This is the judge who is YET to sentence Flynn.. And he's totally aware of the prosecutorial abuses heaped on Flynn by the Mueller team.. So what he WANTS is the redacted parts related ONLY to the Flynn case...

Which is a good thing.. Because Flynn was never guilty of ANY collusion with Russians. But plead to a deal because they were bankrupting him and threatening his son... This judge really WANTS to know WHY Flynn is in his courtroom for sentencing and the TOTAL background of how this happened....

US District Judge Emmet Sullivan ordered portions of Mueller’s unredacted report to be released to the public.
BREAKING: Judge Orders Portions of Mueller Report Unredacted - Then Released to Public
-------------------------
Oh the dirt these losers are dumping out on one another imagine what we don't see lol.

I was irate a bit about judge ignoring the law --- UNTIL I read the article.. This is the judge who is YET to sentence Flynn.. And he's totally aware of the prosecutorial abuses heaped on Flynn by the Mueller team.. So what he WANTS is the redacted parts related ONLY to the Flynn case...

Which is a good thing.. Because Flynn was never guilty of ANY collusion with Russians. But plead to a deal because they were bankrupting him and threatening his son... This judge really WANTS to know WHY Flynn is in his courtroom for sentencing and the TOTAL background of how this happened....
Flynn is guilty of lying about conversations he had with the Russian ambassador; does that qualify as "collusion" or criminality?

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index

"During the presidential transition, incoming National Security Advisor Michael Flynn had two phone calls with the Russian Ambassador to the United States about the Russian response to U.S. sanctions imposed because of Russia’s election interference.

"After the press reported on Flynn’s contacts with the Russian Ambassador, Flynn lied to incoming Administration officials by saying he had not discussed sanctions on the calls.

"The officials publicly repeated those lies in press interviews.

"The FBI, which previously was investigating Flynn for other matters, interviewed him about the calls in the first week after the inauguration, and Flynn told similar lies to the FBI.

"On January 26, 2017, Department of Justice (DOJ) officials notified the White House that Flynn and the Russian Ambassador had discussed sanctions and that Flynn had been interviewed by the FBI."

Forum List

Back