Judge overseeing Trump classified documents case deals blows to special counsel Jack Smith

Haha he just answered it! Are you that ducking stupid that you don’t know our president is elected via the electoral college? Haha not surprised, it’s in the text above the bill of rights that you were unaware of
Why the need to qual8fy it?

I disagree with this.

I didn’t say Trump doesn’t have a right to a speedy trial. I said that the right doesn’t solely belong to Trump and that the public has a right to a speedy trial as well.
Haha yoj literally said SCOTUS disagrees, while incorrectly understanding the case you cited

We can all see your post on this thread

Haha yoj literally said SCOTUS disagrees, while incorrectly understanding the case you cited

We can all see your post on this thread
They do disagree. You claim because Trump waived his right to a speedy trial, he gets to delay the trial if he wants.

That ignores that the right to a speedy trial does not belong to the defendant alone.

Bing AI Chat?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
As another poster said, y'all go ahead and file your motions for the speedy trial of Donald Trump that you are entitled to. I'm sure that judge Cannon will give it the attention that it deserves. At least the next time that nature calls, she will.
We don’t have to. The government is arguing on behalf of the public.

If Cannon knows anything about the law, she will be giving it consideration. But then again, she has shown a significant knowledge deficit in that department.

We don’t have to. The government is arguing on behalf of the public.

If Cannon knows anything about the law, she will be giving it consideration. But then again, she has shown a significant knowledge deficit in that department.
How can the government argue that the public has a right to a speedy trial, when they themselves have been dragging out these investigations and phony prosecutions for more than 8 years now?

Don't try to answer on your own. Let Bing AI do your thinking for you! Or, am I preaching to the choir on that one?

T
How can the government argue that the public has a right to a speedy trial, when they themselves have been dragging out these investigations and phony prosecutions for more than 8 years now?

Don't try to answer on your own. Let Bing AI do your thinking for you! Or, am I preaching to the choir on that one?
You’re not making any sense.

Trump is being indicted for crimes committed in 2022. That’s less than a year from crime to prosecution.

And it doesn’t have any relevance on the matter anyway.

Bing AI Chat?

As another poster said, y'all go ahead and file your motions for the speedy trial of Donald Trump that you are entitled to. I'm sure that judge Cannon will give it the attention that it deserves. At least the next time that nature calls, she will.
Those who pit their opinion against demonstrated factual research are fools like you.

J6 was three years ago. The docs were last year. You are stoned.

Forum List

Back