Judge refuses Maine request to quarantine nurse

Is Obama too chickenshit to invite her to dinner at the (former) White House? Demonstrate his faith by encouraging her to kiss His pickaninnies?

He surrounded himself with medical personnel who have come back from Africa and MANY less than 21 days ago. Seems like you are the weeny, huh?

Ah so you were there! Did you witness Him lining up those 21 folks so each could kiss the pic'ninnies?

Or was He too chickenshit?

kaci-hickox-1-1024.jpg

Subversives LoonyLaughter caught in a lie...again! Will these obumazombies never learn!

Nurse Breaks Voluntary Ebola Quarantine in Maine to Go for Bike Ride - Ebola Health People.com

That's not in town.

Next lie.

It Halloween....Please go spook someone that buys your doom and gloom story....

YEs. we acknowledge you surrender in this thread as you subversives have shown yourselves to NOT GIVE A FUCK about your fellow citizens, and it's just POLITICS and supporting that POSER in the White House that is of utmost importance to you pond scum!

You RW nuts yell Liberty and the Constitution and Freedom and then when a nurse gets locked away for no good reason, you are okay with that. NUTS

It Halloween....Please go spook someone that buys your doom and gloom story....

YEs. we acknowledge you surrender in this thread as you subversives have shown yourselves to NOT GIVE A FUCK about your fellow citizens, and it's just POLITICS and supporting that POSER in the White House that is of utmost importance to you pond scum!

You RW nuts yell Liberty and the Constitution and Freedom and then when a nurse gets locked away for no good reason, you are okay with that. NUTS

BUT you POND SCUM are supposed to CARE about ALL THE PEOPLE, not just ONE person...obviously you forgot, or are just stupid...I go for #2!

kaci-hickox-1-1024.jpg

Subversives LoonyLaughter caught in a lie...again! Will these obumazombies never learn!

Nurse Breaks Voluntary Ebola Quarantine in Maine to Go for Bike Ride - Ebola Health People.com

That's not in town.

Next lie.

Is it on the way THROUGH town? Or is it coming back.... you are so fucking weak!

That is on the road in front of her house.

Do you know how far away from town she is in that picture?

Is Obama too chickenshit to invite her to dinner at the (former) White House? Demonstrate his faith by encouraging her to kiss His pickaninnies?

He surrounded himself with medical personnel who have come back from Africa and MANY less than 21 days ago. Seems like you are the weeny, huh?

Prove it! Or just another bunch of staffers in white coats as it was here!

Obama Hands Out White Coats to Fake Doctors Right Rev elation

Do you read anything but right wing rags?

Read the Kos, Salon, and DemocRAT Underwear everyday for the chuckles and severe derangement shown by the pond scum... they won't let me post, I have to use another IP address to get there! They are so FAIR and BALANCED....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

kaci-hickox-1-1024.jpg

That's not in town.

Next lie.

Is it on the way THROUGH town? Or is it coming back.... you are so fucking weak!

Who cares where it is in Maine, she's CLOSE ENOUGH to the media to pass it on to them with a SNEEZE!

Read the Kos, Salon, and DemocRAT Underwear everyday for the chuckles and severe derangement shown by the pond scum... they won't let me post, I have to use another IP address to get there! They are so FAIR and BALANCED....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Maybe you should try posting something other than lies?

You mean after YOUR LIE that she didn't ride her bike? How fucking stupid are you to say that, want me to go back and get that post # or do you admit you're a fucking LIAR?

Maine Judge Rejects State s Bid To Restrict Nurse s Movements KSMU Radio

Finally, someone uses reasoning and medicine instead hysteria and irrational fear.

So I suppose its 'irrational fear' to quarantine our troops who have been said over and over NOT to be having contact with patients- just building hospitals can containment areas? Something Obama agrees with, but not for doc/nurse volunteers with direct contact with sick patients.

Makes total sense to me- NOT.

Obama backs quarantine plans for soldiers after Ebola missions euronews world news

You mean after YOUR LIE that she didn't ride her bike? How fucking stupid are you to say that, want me to go back and get that post # or do you admit you're a fucking LIAR?

I knew she rode her bike....liar. She didn't ride it in town.

You aren't even trying.

Finally, someone uses reasoning and medicine instead hysteria and irrational fear.

So I suppose its 'irrational fear' to quarantine our troops who have been said over and over NOT to be having contact with patients- just building hospitals can containment areas? Something Obama agrees with, but not for doc/nurse volunteers with direct contact with sick patients.

Obama backs quarantine plans for soldiers after Ebola missions euronews world news

Military.......it is what it is.

Do you think docs and nurses who come into direct contact with Ebola patients should be quarantined?

kaci-hickox-1-1024.jpg

That's not in town.

Next lie.

Who cares where it is in Maine, she's CLOSE ENOUGH to the media to pass it on to them with a SNEEZE!
I guess we should quarantine all the media then.

Forum List

Back