Judge Rips Arizona GOP For 'Groundless' Lawsuit Challenging Biden's Win, Orders It To Pay Legal Fees

I can’t believe Arizona voted Blue in the Presidential Election and now has TWO Democratic Senators

Thanks Donald Trump

Lets see how long those blue boys last. LOL

Can’t believe Trump turned both Arizona AND Georgia Democratic

He did so "well" with Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, thought he'd like more of a challenge.

NAILED it. :rock:

The problem for Republicans is that they not only have to take back Arizona and Georgia in 2024, they need to take Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania

LOL If Trump runs you Dems will have to try to take those states.

LOL if Rump runs again he's got bigger prollems. He loses Florida by then. He loses North Cackalackee. He prolly loses Texas. Ohio. Iowa. That's a lot more shakedown phone calls to make to beg "all we (meaning "I") need is 48,783.751 votes. Waaah". And they'll all be recorded. Maybe this time we'll get to hear them live, like a sports play-by-play.

Well you can always hope. Florida was a strong Trump State and he has 75 million supporters.

It would be a fair election in 2024 and I'd bet Trump would win hands down. After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show I'd bet a Dem couldn't get elected to man the back of a garbage truck.
36,000 Floridians will not be voting for trump.
Over 36,000 Florida Republicans leave GOP after election, voter records show (clickorlando.com)

I can’t believe Arizona voted Blue in the Presidential Election and now has TWO Democratic Senators

Thanks Donald Trump

He did so "well" with Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, thought he'd like more of a challenge.

The problem for Republicans is that they not only have to take back Arizona and Georgia in 2024, they need to take Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania

LOL if Rump runs again he's got bigger prollems. He loses Florida by then. He loses North Cackalackee. He prolly loses Texas. Ohio. Iowa. That's a lot more shakedown phone calls to make to beg "all we (meaning "I") need is 48,783.751 votes. Waaah". And they'll all be recorded. Maybe this time we'll get to hear them live, like a sports play-by-play.

Well you can always hope. Florida was a strong Trump State and he has 75 million supporters.

It would be a fair election in 2024 and I'd bet Trump would win hands down. After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show I'd bet a Dem couldn't get elected to man the back of a garbage truck.
Over 36,000 Florida Republicans leave GOP after election, voter records show (clickorlando.com)

How do you know who they would or wouldn't vote for. They left the GOP doesn't mean they would vote Dem. Independent all the way.

Do any of you folks actually understand that America is being slowly converted to Communism?
It's why so many on the Left mock you and laugh....it's happening to the USA and nothing stands in it's way at this point.

Communism ALWAYS begins with censorship, cancel culture and always ends in bloodshed.
It's the reason for the massive push for elimination of the 2nd amendment.
All this other babble is irrelevant and of no help.

Reported for spamming same off-topic crap in multiple threads

Thanks Donald Trump

How do you know who they would or wouldn't vote for. They left the GOP doesn't mean they would vote Dem. Independent all the way.
They left the GOP because of Trump. I acknowledge the fact that they`re not likely to vote Democrat but it was Trumpism that they ran from. Nominate a sane Republican and they would probably support him. That wouldn`t bother me in the least.

Thanks Donald Trump

They left the GOP because of Trump. I acknowledge the fact that they`re not likely to vote Democrat but it was Trumpism that they ran from. Nominate a sane Republican and they would probably support him. That wouldn`t bother me in the least.

You have no idea why they left. You just hope it was because of the Jan 6 idiocy. People change parties every day.

After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show they may all go back to the Reps. LOL

Well Trump has 75 million supporters and I'd say they would all vote for him in 2024 if he runs. I know I sure as hell will.

Thanks Donald Trump

Certainly they would. That's why RumpCult Inc had to run around cancelling state primaries (including the one in AridZona). Can't have competition from the Mark Sanfords and the Joe Walshes and the Bill Welds. Why, that would present the possibility of..... LOSING.

Thanks Donald Trump

You have no idea why they left. You just hope it was because of the Jan 6 idiocy. People change parties every day.

After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show they may all go back to the Reps. LOL

Well Trump has 75 million supporters and I'd say they would all vote for him in 2024 if he runs. I know I sure as hell will.

"75 million supporters" :rofl:

Isn't it revealing that the same group of yahoos who run around fantasizing about "election fraud" ---- is the same tribe of knuckledraggers who continuously pad their own numbers. And isn't it sad that they can't see themselves in the irony mirror.

Well Trump has 75 million supporters

Not after his post election antics and his Jan 6 insurrection

His insurrection?? LOL It was going on while he was still giving his speech. Folks were already in the capital buildings and they weren't Trump supporters. Oh and he told them to peacefully go and air their concerns.

As for the stolen election. I'd have done exactly what he did. It was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

Last edited:

His insurrection?? LOL It was going on while he was still giving his speech. Folks were already in the capital buildings and they weren't Trump supporters. Oh and he told the to peacefully go and air their concerns.

As for the stolen election. I'd have done exactly what he did. It was the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.
they werent Trump supporters, but carrying all those Trump flags and blue lives flags.
Who else wanted to stop the electoral count for Biden?

His insurrection?? LOL It was going on while he was still giving his speech.

Looks like a Trump insurrection to me

1615920512504.jpeg

1615920580124.jpeg

His insurrection?? LOL It was going on while he was still giving his speech. Folks were already in the capital buildings and they weren't Trump supporters. Oh and he told the to peacefully go and air their concerns.

they werent Trump supporters, but carrying all those Trump flags and blue lives flags.
Who else wanted to stop the electoral count for Biden?
They wanted someone to check the signatures on the fake leftyvirus mailin ballots only for Biden.

This is interesting.

The gop in Arizona refused to accept the result of the election so demanded all the ballots to be sent to the state congress for them to be counted and verified.

It was all a bunch of garbage with the result being the same as the other 2 counts.

Now a judge has called their lawsuit groundless and has ordered the Arizona gop to repay some of the court costs.

I hope the gop gets the message and doesn't pull this garbage again.

xdddxsxxxxx.jpeg

Forum List

Back