Judge Roy Moore defies feds: 'Law is very clear'

Oh don't be coy- quote my entire post

If there is any case at all- the first one will be the first one.

Loving v. Virginia was the first case regarding mixed race marriage the Supreme Court heard.
Zablocki v. Rehail was the first marriage case regarding the right to marry if someone owes child support.

The first case regarding same gender marriage to reach the Supreme Court, they let the ruling stand that it was unconstitutional.

Feel free to show how I claimed that homosexuality is a race- and why you didn't also decide that i meant that 'owing child support' is a race.
I posted the relevant portion I responded to. Do you understand? Your purpose for bring race into it was what if not to tether the gay cause to racism?

Since I raised two Supreme Court decisions regarding marriage- Loving and Zablocki- why do you decide that my post was about race, and ignore the second case- Zablocki?

I was responding to a stupid post that whined about the gay marriage case finally having the Constitutionality addressed-

So I pointed out two other Federal marriage decisions that the Supreme Court made that over-ruled State marriage laws because they were unconstitutional.

Yet you saw only race.

Because that was what the case was about? Do you understand far left drone?

Loving v. Virginia was the first case regarding mixed race marriage the Supreme Court heard.
Zablocki v. Rehail was the first marriage case regarding the right to marry if someone owes child support.

The first case regarding same gender marriage to reach the Supreme Court, they let the ruling stand that it was unconstitutional.

Feel free to show how I claimed that homosexuality is a race- and why you didn't also decide that i meant that 'owing child support' is a race.

So yes the far left drones believe being "gay" is a race..

Repeating the same lie does not make it any less a lie.

straights don't have the right to marry the one they love. They have the right to marry someone of the opposite sex who agrees to marry them. Love isn't a requirement.

Actually, in most states now you can do the same with someone of the same gender. (37 down 13 to go)
Not if you abide by the wishes of the voters.

If we abided by the wishes of the voters, in Alabama, mixed races couples would not have been getting married from 1967 to 2000.

And in 2000, 40% voted NO!

40% is not the majority and the far left propaganda trolls keep marching on..

You really need a remedial reading course.

Zablocki v Wisconsin was not about race. Turner v Safely was not about race. In both cases, NOT ABOUT RACE, the Supreme Court declared marriage a fundamental right....having nothing to do with race.

See how the far left will push the idea that being "gay" is a race..

See how Kosh the troll doesn't address facts and deflects with SPAM?

See how the far left propaganda trolls spam the boards and then call other trolls?

Can they not see the irony of their comments?

Troll.

Far left propaganda troll that is trying prove that being "gay" is a race..

It is sad that this trolling effort of your only serves to show your own ignorance. That you repeatedly make this claim either shows you to be a retard or a liar. I'll let you pick which one. I am done arguing with such drivel.

SLYHUNTER SAID:

“Not if you abide by the wishes of the voters.”

The voters have no authority to decide who will or will not have his civil rights; citizens are subject solely to the rule of law, not men – this is why we're a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy.
Why are you arguing a Republican talking point instead of a Democratic one? Aren't you a Democrat? Don't you believe in Democracy? Methinks you are in the wrong party.

Or perhaps he does not follow a specific party line, but thinks for himself on each issue.

See how the far left will push the idea that being "gay" is a race..

See how the far left propaganda trolls spam the boards and then call other trolls?

Troll.

It is sad that this trolling effort of your only serves to show your own ignorance. That you repeatedly make this claim either shows you to be a retard or a liar. I'll let you pick which one. I am done arguing with such drivel.

No to say that being "gay" is a race is like calling Hitler a racist for killing all those "white" Jews..

And yes this is exactly what it is..

SLYHUNTER SAID:

The voters have no authority to decide who will or will not have his civil rights; citizens are subject solely to the rule of law, not men – this is why we're a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy.
Why are you arguing a Republican talking point instead of a Democratic one? Aren't you a Democrat? Don't you believe in Democracy? Methinks you are in the wrong party.

Or perhaps he does not follow a specific party line, but thinks for himself on each issue.

No he is a far left drone..

Troll.

No to say that being "gay" is a race is like calling Hitler a racist for killing all those "white" Jews..

You're a moron and a liar.

Troll.

Seriously, there's no point in talking to Kosh. He comes on every few weeks to bait folks endlessly with one liners. Let me give you the summary of the Kosh experience:

"Far Left". "Left Drone". "Narrative".

There you go, that's as good as it gets. Its the same shit, each time, every time. There's no conversation to be had.

I posted the relevant portion I responded to. Do you understand? Your purpose for bring race into it was what if not to tether the gay cause to racism?

Since I raised two Supreme Court decisions regarding marriage- Loving and Zablocki- why do you decide that my post was about race, and ignore the second case- Zablocki?

I was responding to a stupid post that whined about the gay marriage case finally having the Constitutionality addressed-

So I pointed out two other Federal marriage decisions that the Supreme Court made that over-ruled State marriage laws because they were unconstitutional.

Yet you saw only race.

Because that was what the case was about? Do you understand far left drone?

So yes the far left drones believe being "gay" is a race..

Repeating the same lie does not make it any less a lie.

Yes tell that the far left drones that are trying to push that "gay" is being a race..

Troll.

The ironic comments from a far left drone..

Seriously, there's no point in talking to Kosh. He comes on every few weeks to bait folks endlessly with one liners. Let me give you the summary of the Kosh experience:

There you go, that's as good as it gets. Its the same shit, each time, every time. There's no conversation to be had.

Of all the idiots and assholes I have encountered here, Kosh earned the honor of being the first person on my ignore list.

Yes the far left does not like being called out on their endless spamming of their religious propaganda..

Of all the idiots and assholes I have encountered here, Kosh earned the honor of being the first person on my ignore list.

Proof that some truly hate freedom of speech!

My favorite are his posts that are one sentence long and contain at the very least 3 mentions of "drones" or "far left." I've seen bots with more originality.

My favorite are his posts that are one sentence long and contain at the very least 3 mentions of "drones" or "far left." I've seen bots with more originality.

And another far left drone checks in!

Predictable as the rising sun.

Yes the irony impaired far left drones are!

I may waste pages arguing with JoeB. But I am not having Kosh clutter my screen or stretch the threads out. It is a waste of my time.

I may waste pages arguing with JoeB. But I am not having Kosh clutter my screen or stretch the threads out. It is a waste of my time.

Yes we know you support the far left mantra that being "gay" is a race..

SLYHUNTER SAID:

we are a Democracy which means the same damn thing as Republic....see my pictures most of which deal with this subject

Forum List

Back