Judge Roy Moore defies feds: 'Law is very clear'

Because that was what the case was about? Do you understand far left drone?

Zablocki v Wisconsin was not about race. Turner v Safely was not about race. In both cases, NOT ABOUT RACE, the Supreme Court declared marriage a fundamental right....having nothing to do with race.

See how the far left will push the idea that being "gay" is a race..

See how Kosh the troll doesn't address facts and deflects with SPAM?

See how the far left propaganda trolls spam the boards and then call other trolls?

Can they not see the irony of their comments?

Troll.

Far left propaganda troll that is trying prove that being "gay" is a race..

Oh don't be coy- quote my entire post

If there is any case at all- the first one will be the first one.

Loving v. Virginia was the first case regarding mixed race marriage the Supreme Court heard.
Zablocki v. Rehail was the first marriage case regarding the right to marry if someone owes child support.

The first case regarding same gender marriage to reach the Supreme Court, they let the ruling stand that it was unconstitutional.

Feel free to show how I claimed that homosexuality is a race- and why you didn't also decide that i meant that 'owing child support' is a race.
I posted the relevant portion I responded to. Do you understand? Your purpose for bring race into it was what if not to tether the gay cause to racism?

Since I raised two Supreme Court decisions regarding marriage- Loving and Zablocki- why do you decide that my post was about race, and ignore the second case- Zablocki?

I was responding to a stupid post that whined about the gay marriage case finally having the Constitutionality addressed-

So I pointed out two other Federal marriage decisions that the Supreme Court made that over-ruled State marriage laws because they were unconstitutional.

Yet you saw only race.

Loving v. Virginia was the first case regarding mixed race marriage the Supreme Court heard.
Zablocki v. Rehail was the first marriage case regarding the right to marry if someone owes child support.

The first case regarding same gender marriage to reach the Supreme Court, they let the ruling stand that it was unconstitutional.

Feel free to show how I claimed that homosexuality is a race- and why you didn't also decide that i meant that 'owing child support' is a race.

So yes the far left drones believe being "gay" is a race..

So yes- Kosh lies.

Actually, in most states now you can do the same with someone of the same gender. (37 down 13 to go)
Not if you abide by the wishes of the voters.

If we abided by the wishes of the voters, in Alabama, mixed races couples would not have been getting married from 1967 to 2000.

Once again the far left drones try and prove that being "gay" is a race..
Once again you exhibit your ignorance and inability to comprehend.

No one is arguing homosexuality is a 'race,' the notion is idiocy.

It is a fact of law that homosexuals exist as a class of persons entitled to Constitutional protections as guaranteed by the 14th Amendment; they have the right to due process and equal protection of the law, where denying same-sex couples access to marriage law they're eligible to participate in is un-Constitutional – this is why measures seeking to do so have been appropriately invalidated by the courts.

And the far left continues to pedal their propaganda as they push for being "gay" is a race..

Yet the same cases of "race" are used to justify being "gay"..
With your head encased in concrete, why do you even bother to post on this board.

I posted the relevant portion I responded to. Do you understand? Your purpose for bring race into it was what if not to tether the gay cause to racism?

Since I raised two Supreme Court decisions regarding marriage- Loving and Zablocki- why do you decide that my post was about race, and ignore the second case- Zablocki?

I was responding to a stupid post that whined about the gay marriage case finally having the Constitutionality addressed-

So I pointed out two other Federal marriage decisions that the Supreme Court made that over-ruled State marriage laws because they were unconstitutional.

Yet you saw only race.

So yes- Kosh lies.

So yes the far left drones believe being "gay" is a race.

And they lie when they get caught.

The far left would much rather see the world burn than admit they were wrong!

Zablocki v Wisconsin was not about race. Turner v Safely was not about race. In both cases, NOT ABOUT RACE, the Supreme Court declared marriage a fundamental right....having nothing to do with race.

See how the far left propaganda trolls spam the boards and then call other trolls?

Troll.

So yes- Kosh lies.

If we abided by the wishes of the voters, in Alabama, mixed races couples would not have been getting married from 1967 to 2000.

It is a fact of law that homosexuals exist as a class of persons entitled to Constitutional protections as guaranteed by the 14th Amendment; they have the right to due process and equal protection of the law, where denying same-sex couples access to marriage law they're eligible to participate in is un-Constitutional – this is why measures seeking to do so have been appropriately invalidated by the courts.

And the far left continues to pedal their propaganda as they push for being "gay" is a race..

Yet the same cases of "race" are used to justify being "gay"..
With your head encased in concrete, why do you even bother to post on this board.

the irony impaired far left drones and their comments..

Posting far left propaganda is not posting anything of substance, but I forget the far left is irony impaired..

Yet you saw only race.

So yes- Kosh lies.

so yes Kosh lies.

Troll.

So yes- Kosh lies.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments..

straights don't have the right to marry the one they love. They have the right to marry someone of the opposite sex who agrees to marry them. Love isn't a requirement.

Actually, in most states now you can do the same with someone of the same gender. (37 down 13 to go)

Incorrect.

So yes- Kosh lies.

so yes Kosh lies.

Don't bother. Kosh thrives on responses. He'll never give you any insight, engage in any meaningful conversation, discuss any evidence.

Just the same droning 'far left' and 'left drone' schtick. Every post. Without change.

There's nothing else to Kosh.

Incorrect.
Says you.

Moore happens to be correct. Nobody with ninth-grade reading skills can read the supporting documents of the Constitution, such as the Federalist Papers, and conclude that the federal government has any right to order a state to issue gay marriage licenses. That's just ridiculous.

Nobody with 9th grade reading skills can miss the fact that the federal rulings overturning same sex marriage bans were made on the basis of the 14th amendment. Which didn't exist when the Federalist Papers were written.
Then the same logic applies that marriage laws are a violation of the 14th amendment because it discriminates against single people.

So yes- Kosh lies.

so yes Kosh lies.

Don't bother. Kosh thrives on responses. He'll never give you any insight, engage in any meaningful conversation, discuss any evidence.

Just the same droning 'far left' and 'left drone' schtick. Every post. Without change.

And the far left drones will push their propaganda and call it meaningful conversation. They will spam thread after thread with their debunked propaganda and call it insightful.

Yet they can not even see the irony in their own comments.

The far left drones would much rather see the world burn than admit they are wrong!

So yes- Kosh lies.

so yes Kosh lies.

So true.

In other words- a troll.

Moore happens to be correct. Nobody with ninth-grade reading skills can read the supporting documents of the Constitution, such as the Federalist Papers, and conclude that the federal government has any right to order a state to issue gay marriage licenses. That's just ridiculous.

Nobody with 9th grade reading skills can miss the fact that the federal rulings overturning same sex marriage bans were made on the basis of the 14th amendment. Which didn't exist when the Federalist Papers were written.
Then the same logic applies that marriage laws are a violation of the 14th amendment because it discriminates against single people.

The tax laws discriminate against single people as well, but don't expect the far left to use the word "equality" in that area..

Single people are more than welcome to get married. And have their marriages recognized.

Next strawman.

If a single person wants to argue that they are being discriminated against based upon the 14th Amendment, why then that single person has the legal right to make that claim in court.

So yes- Kosh lies.

so yes Kosh lies.

So true.

In other words- a troll.

The far left propagnada trolls and their comments!

So yes- Kosh lies.

so yes Kosh lies.

So true.

In other words- a troll.

Yup. Put the troll in the corner where he belongs. And then forget about him. There's simply nothing there.

If a single person wants to argue that they are being discriminated against based upon the 14th Amendment, why then that single person has the legal right to make that claim in court.

Troll!

Forum List

Back