Judge rules against Obama on 'Fast and Furious'

Please don't forget ICE agent Jaime Zapata that was also killed.
Personally, i won't be satisfied till cretins like Eric Holder are held accountable. Him and other Administration bastards murdered Brian Terry. They need to be brought to justice.
Did Hillary kill him -- after she killed Vince Foster? :rofl:

Wouldn't surprise me is she had a hand in 'Fast & Furious.' She's a corrupt piece of shite.
I think she helped fake the Moon landing

Tell us what the DOJ did that you approved.

Indeed, it started when candidate Obama in 2008 told audiences in medical marijuana states that those who were "state legal" would not be subjected to federal prosecution. Once in office, not only did the prosecutions continue, they went up 5 fold, in large part because most of the medical potheads were libertarian whites...

If a white President had a DOJ do that to blacks, it would have been headlines all over...
So it's a black and white issue? :lol:

99% black and 1% black muslim wannabe

Did Hillary kill him -- after she killed Vince Foster?

Tell us how Foster died, how those carpet fibers got all over his body, and why Hillary kept the FBI out of the investigation and spent that evening rifling through Foster's office...

Usually, the deceased's office would be sealed until the investigation was finished. Here, the office was looted before the investigation started... THE CLINTONS AT WORK...

Personally, i won't be satisfied till cretins like Eric Holder are held accountable. Him and other Administration bastards murdered Brian Terry. They need to be brought to justice.

Wouldn't surprise me is she had a hand in 'Fast & Furious.' She's a corrupt piece of shite.

Yup, it's real hilarious that your Government murdered a good man serving his country. Funny stuff. Not surprised you're a Clinton-Bot. Y'all are shameful.

Indeed, the Clintons have so many dead people around their ascent to power, why would they care about just 1??

Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. So how is the Secretary of State in charge of an ATF program, or an FBI program, or a Defense Dept program, or..?

She was the PR mouthpiece. She held a press conference on the topic. She gave multiple interviews on the topic. If you dig a little you will see a lot of people believe she had much deeper ties than that. If you believe that the arms shipments happened without the acknowledgment and approval of the State Department, you're nuts.
Wow! Sounds like a conspiracy worthy of a Oliver /Stone movie, or at the least, a Michael Moore docudrama

What exactly are you denying? Your parade of idiotic posts with no substance is how clowns like you roll, but at least make an effort to contribute.

Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. So how is the Secretary of State in charge of an ATF program, or an FBI program, or a Defense Dept program, or..?

She was the PR mouthpiece. She held a press conference on the topic. She gave multiple interviews on the topic. If you dig a little you will see a lot of people believe she had much deeper ties than that. If you believe that the arms shipments happened without the acknowledgment and approval of the State Department, you're nuts.
Wow! Sounds like a conspiracy worthy of a Oliver /Stone movie, or at the least, a Michael Moore docudrama

What exactly are you denying? Your parade of idiotic posts with no substance is how clowns like you roll, but at least make an effort to contribute.
Denying? Moi? It is you who denies reality

Start with 13 Hours

Martin Eden Mercury, cares less who or how many were and still killed with f&f weapons. He is just other operative sent in to disrupt, probably paid. Soros group hire you?

Actually, its probably better to ignore trolls.

Martin, most useless poster on the forum? He's right up there. Nothing but bullshit from this clown. Absolutely useless. Not capable of original thought. Nothing more than a trained monkey.

Last edited:
They gun ran and humveed up ISIS, then killed our Ambassador to keep that fact quiet.
Show us your long form birth certificate!!!

It's from Ohio, not Kenya....
Show me your semi automatic!
Not everyone believes you. You hide who you really are. Why would anyone believe you?

You don't know me well enough to form an opinion, but we've had plenty of time to form an opinion of our lying Muslim president. He hugged the families and gave them the old, "video did it" excuse too...
And who are you really?
upload_2016-6-22_14-30-32.jpeg

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how long it takes them to respond to this Judges orders. I believe a few similar cases of withholding documents out there with orders from a Judge are still waiting a couple of years later.

Did Hillary kill him -- after she killed Vince Foster?

Tell us how Foster died, how those carpet fibers got all over his body, and why Hillary kept the FBI out of the investigation and spent that evening rifling through Foster's office...

Usually, the deceased's office would be sealed until the investigation was finished. Here, the office was looted before the investigation started... THE CLINTONS AT WORK...

Odd thing about that "suicide". There was no blood where they found him. Like he was killed somewhere else and then dumped. Weird huh?

I'm just wondering if you've ever posted anything other than trolling comments on USMB. It seems your only purpose here is to derail threads.

Just like daws101

I'm just wondering if you've ever posted anything other than trolling comments on USMB. It seems your only purpose here is to derail threads.

7.5 YEARS....

This is only 1 (ONE) of the MANY Scandals in which the Obama administration and Barry find themselves in.

Obama has been found in Contempt of Court on MORE than 1 occasion regarding MORE than one issue. He has violated the constitution and the Rule of law. He has Broken US Law in record-setting fashion - 70% illegally NON-Compliant with ALL FOIA requests submitted to his administration. He has protected Cabinet and Agency members who have illegally targeted American citizens, violated their rights, perpetrated multiple Felony Counts of Perjury, engaged in illegal gun running, aiding and abetting criminal Drug cartels, been connected to the murders of over 500 people to include 5 Americans killed with the guns he / his administration provided illegally to those Drug cartels.

His has got to be the most criminal, federal law-non-compliant Presidential administration in US history. Nixon was shown the door because he participated in the cover-up of the illegal audio-taping of conversations. Obama's administration illegally targeted a large number of American citizens he called his 'enemies' with an agency of the US govt and has racked up a US citizen body count that almost matches the Clinton's.

He has dragged every one of his scandals out, refusing to comply with the federal justice system / courts.

The Founding fathers would not have not only Impeached him by now but would have thrown him out along with all the spineless partisan politicians on both sides who has allowed this to go on.

Forum List

Back