Judge rules Sackler family not off the hook.

Excuses? Dude, some people have different tolerance levels. You're acting like everyone should the same as you. Sometimes I have to take something for pain. Sometimes, I can manage without it.
What's the big deal?
You ain't superman just because you're tolerance level is different. It doesn't make you more of a man.

If you need pain pills and your doctor doesn't think you are just abusing them, you can get them.

If you need pain pills and your doctor doesn't think you are just abusing them, you can get them.

Sure, I can't some BS that doesn't really work. Like Tramadol or Tylenol 3. But I wouldn't even bother with it. 4 or 5 Aleve do the same thing. At least for me.
But when my lower back is acting up, and can't even really get out of bed. Or the arthritis in my knee makes it so I can't hardly walk without crutches or my cane, fuck that, I want something that'll get me through the day.

When you get a prescription of say hydrocodone (and probably Oxycontin (I've never taken Oxy's)) there's a time limit on when you can get a refill. Every time I've ever had to take Hydrocodone, I've never requested a refill before the time limit was up. Usually, it was always at least 1 or 2 weeks after the date expired.
Except for that one time, when they gas people stole my new bottle, 2 days after a knee surgery. The doc put me on a non opioid for 2 weeks.
Turns out, what ever it was he gave me, worked. So in two weeks, when I called for a refill, I was asked if I wanted the hydrocodone. I said no. That the medicine I'd been taking worked fine. A real shocker to my surgeons nurse.

Point is, no one in real pain cares what the pills are made of. We just don't want to be in pain for extended periods of time. We'd take vitamins if it killed the pain. But so far, the only thing that works sometimes is a high dosage of opioids.

Forum List

Back