Judge says States may depose Biden and Fauci over social media censorship…huge win for First Ammendment

I'll say the same thing about Biden that I say about Trump: I don't think a president should be deposed, and certainly not about acts as president. I said it about Clinton also, even when it was about his sexual harassment of an intern.

Fauci, on the other hand, I would love to see grilled under oath by the people he harmed with his politicized so-called "science." If he gives the same horseshit answers that he gives GOP lawmakers, he will lose the lawsuit.

I'll say the same thing about Biden that I say about Trump: I don't think a president should be deposed, and certainly not about acts as president. I said it about Clinton also, even when it was about his sexual harassment of an intern.

Fauci, on the other hand, I would love to see grilled under oath by the people he harmed with his politicized so-called "science." If he gives the same horseshit answers that he gives GOP lawmakers, he will lose the lawsuit.
I think if it can be proven a president violated the Constitution in an egregious way that caused much harm to the nation, he orshe should be deposed. . like have a midterm election all over again or something

The First Ammendment is an absolute, not something that should be worked around.

The Biden admin pressured social media to censor content. THAT IS ILLEGAL.

The First Amendment is not absolute at all. You can't scream "Fire" in a crowded theatre. You can't slander your neighbours with impunity. You can't tell people that what you're selling is scientifically proven to be healthier for users, unless you have the REAL research to back up the claim.

The First Amendment gives no right to anyone to lie to or mislead the American people for your own profit or promotion. That's called "fraud".

I think if it can be proven a president violated the Constitution in an egregious way that caused much harm to the nation, he orshe should be deposed. . like have a midterm election all over again or something
I prefer the constitution's solution which is impeachment and removal.

I have to admit, I like impeachment that does not lead to removal also, which is all four of them so far. Gives both sides a chance to claim victory, keeps our lawmakers/spenders busy, and occasionally brings out some facts.

The First Ammendment is an absolute, not something that should be worked around.

The Biden admin pressured social media to censor content. THAT IS ILLEGAL.
Looks like we may have a few people getting impeached once Republicans take over.

Forum List

Back