Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).

The outcome of Trump's trial will deal with the question of whether or not the 2020 election was stolen. There is no more important question than that for America's future!

All other questions are being held in limbo until Trump is declared innocent or otherwise.

It is unlikely in the extreme that a massive trial of this magnitude (Constitutionally, politically, historically and legally) will be “ready” for trial that soon. But the judge’s very biased agenda is crystal clear. And it’s unacceptable.

(Since this trial is far more about politics than justice, I chose the politics forum).
:itsok:

Told you. You know, that the judge would laugh at the "BUT THE DEFENSE IS INCOMPETENT, SO YOU MUST DELAY FOREVER!" argument.

This is actually good news for Republicans. Trump's conviction will be in before the Republican convention in July, so Trump's delegates will have the opportunity to choose someone else.

Oh wait. They won't choose someone else. Well, that's just too bad.

But since Trump is innocent, they can get to that verdict quicker with a closer trial...

In the unlikely event proceedings start this soon, they MIGHT have a jury picked by 2025 or so...

The DemoKKKrats will do what they always do; overcharge the defendant, falsify evidence, fuck it all up, then collude with the corporate media to blame the Republicans and lie about what happened.

However, it will serve it's purpose, which is to distract everyone from the MASSIVE election fraud the DemoKKKrats are going to commit.

I hope it happens. As long as jurors don’t have a case around Election Day. I’m okay with any calendar that comes up with that.

I prefer all this stuff just take place after Election Day but if they can get it started March of next year. Sure.

My gut says that it gets delayed until the cows come home.

Told you. You know, that the judge would laugh at the "BUT THE DEFENSE IS INCOMPETENT, SO YOU MUST DELAY FOREVER!" argument.

This is actually good news for Republicans. Trump's conviction will be in before the Republican convention in July, so Trump's delegates will have the opportunity to choose someone else.

Oh wait. They won't choose someone else. Well, that's just too bad.
Manboob. You told who what? :dunno:

You’re too unintelligent to grasp any of this, but the problem isn’t “not ready,” nor incompetence.

You moron. The motion practice alone from all the defendants is going to take up tons of time. And it won’t come to any screeching halt.

But please dare to dream your dream. 😂

Last edited:
The outcome of Trump's trial will deal with the question of whether or not the 2020 election was stolen. There is no more important question than that for America's future!

All other questions are being held in limbo until Trump is declared innocent or otherwise.
That question has already been answered. The trial is about the laws trump broke trying to overturn a fair, legal election which he lost.

Wrong! This trial is about administering the rule of law.

I can see where the Mods want everyone, except you, to post Donald's trial stuff in the Law and Order forum.

You're special.

That question has already been answered. The trial is about the laws trump broke trying to overturn a fair, legal election which he lost.
Don't argue the point with me. You still have roughly half your country's voters to convince. The question is hugely critical for America and the world.

See my comments on the 'consequences' of Trump's success or failure.

Have the discussion!

Forum List

Back