Judge throws out Biden Healthcare employee vaccine mandate

Your answer is a lame attempt to deflect from what I said.

Now you changed your initial answer. Big picture, what gives the government the right to regulate one thing but not another?
The Constitution. It spells out the VERY FEW powers the Fed Gov has.

Forcing Americans to put something in their body isn't one of them. Interstate commerce is one of them. You should read it someday.

The Constitution. It spells out the VERY FEW powers the Fed Gov has.

Forcing Americans to put something in their body isn't one of them. Interstate commerce is one of them. You should read it someday.

The government has forced those who join the military to take vaccine after vaccine after vaccine. Students have long been forced to take vaccines.

Notice how Biden gets these temporary blocks and then the employers back him up and demand compliance.

But what is most telling is the extent to which you don't want the pandemic to end. When you oppose vaccines and masks, you're really trying to harm the country. Not a good look for you.
Companies are defying his mandates all over the country, Dumbass.

Once again you demonstrate how clueless you are when it comes to anything happening in America.

It's interesting how the courts seem to be backing mandates enacted by businesses but not by the government. Of course this is a discussion in itself, but just noted.

This is the way it should be. The Fed Govt does not have the power to do what they are trying to do. Private businesses do

This is the way it should be. The Fed Govt does not have the power to do what they are trying to do. Private businesses do

I tend to side with the same but I'm simply discussing the issue. As I note, the government has been granted the ability to demand vaccines in some instances.

Yes, but they have never been granted the power to punish a company for not forcing their employees to get a vaccine

As far as I'm aware they have not. They do fine companies for not keeping their employee's safe though.

The government has forced those who join the military to take vaccine after vaccine after vaccine. Students have long been forced to take vaccines.
Student vaccines are by state, not a Fed mandate. And members of the military lose many of their Constitutional rights civilians have.

Wanna try again?

As I note, the government has been granted the ability to demand vaccines in some instances.
Granted the ability?
The only ones with power to "grant" them that power is 2/3rds of the states and congress. Weird how that hasnt happened, huh?

Yes, vaccines that had gone through the proper clinical trials. I took all of them. mRNA, no, experimental without the proper clinical trials. No, we need to look at the number of deaths and injuries that have already occurred from these injections and suspend the ongoing experiment on the populace. We have no idea of the effects of these drugs. None whatsoever, and no one is questioning anything. That is not science.

Granted the ability?
The only ones with power to "grant" them that power is 2/3rds of the states and congress. Weird how that hasnt happened, huh?

I do not recall this happening to allow the government to force vaccines upon the military.

Yes, vaccines that had gone through the proper clinical trials. I took all of them. mRNA, no, experimental without the proper clinical trials. No, we need to look at the number of deaths and injuries that have already occurred from these injections and suspend the ongoing experiment on the populace. We have no idea of the effects of these drugs. None whatsoever, and no one is questioning anything. That is not science.

A fair argument.

Forum List

Back