🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge who granted FISA warrant tied to Obama

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
JUST IN: Judge Who Granted FISA Warrant Tied to Obama
We now know that one of the judges that granted the FISA warrant in 2016 based on the phony Hillary funded Trump dossier was Rudolph Contreras.

upload_2018-2-5_8-36-12.png

-------------------------------------------

You would think by now the Trump haters could connect the dots, but instead they take the brainwash lies put out by msm, or their leftist puke sites that tell them the complete opposite. They just wait for orders telling them what to think next, what to be offended by next the list goes on and on and on.

So I just went over to WIKI and took a screen shot of it myself and this is what came up ........

upload_2018-2-5_8-37-47.png

Link provided for lazy asses LOL

Rudolph Contreras - Wikipedia

We now know that one of the judges that granted the FISA warrant in 2016 based on the phony Hillary funded Trump dossier was Rudolph Contreras.

View attachment 175017

You would think by now the Trump haters could connect the dots, but instead they take the brainwash lies put out by msm, or their leftist puke sites that tell them the complete opposite. They just wait for orders telling them what to think next, what to be offended by next the list goes on and on and on.

So I just went over to WIKI and took a screen shot of it myself and this is what came up ........

View attachment 175018

And the other three judges were appointed by Republican presidents. Three of four. So what's your point, besides unfairly maligning justices who have to remain apolitical during their tenure.
Sounds like a "Mexican judge" slam to me. Just go soak your head.

No wonder.....what a judicial hack! when the whole thing blows up and people are prosecuted I hope there is a way to include this treasonous judge...
Trump should hound this man out of the judiciary...

No wonder.....what a judicial hack! when the whole thing blows up and people are prosecuted I hope there is a way to include this treasonous judge...
Hang all the Democrats, right?

The only one leaving is Trump and anyone with a measurable IQ knows it.

Thanks, OP. Obama also appointed Amanda Marshall. Now Post #2 is more correctly in line to get in trouble for not seeing the big picture that also links to (Hispanic) Malheur. Marshall deliberately stirred up that case because she was told by O to do it. Non-political in Disneyland. The Chappaqua Blue Racer, Hillary Clinton, shown in the media overlooking the Colorado River with a Hispanic guy. Horse manure.

Hang all the Democrats, right?
No only as many as it takes to discourage the rest...we always want a few lib tard's around to remind us of how corrupt dangerous and stupid they are...

View attachment 175017

View attachment 175018

Republican Chief Justice Roberts PICKED HIM as a FISA Judge...:rolleyes:

FAIL!

Last edited:

View attachment 175017

View attachment 175018

And the other three judges were appointed by Republican presidents. Three of four. So what's your point, besides unfairly maligning justices who have to remain apolitical during their tenure.
Sounds like a "Mexican judge" slam to me. Just go soak your head.
It's bad that one of Obama's corrupt judges made it onto the FISA court.

However, the biggest problem with the court is incomplete information is being used to grant warrants. Here is why the FISA court doesn't work: What You Need to Know About the FISA Court—and How it Needs to Change

Oh they can't stand when PROOF is in their faces lmfao!! WATCH DEMO ATTACKS prove who they really are like good little hypocritical ANTIFAS . act alike, think alike, attack alike...... yep all the same they prove it all by themselves as you go right down the page.

They prove who the real vindictive, liars are why they act just like Obama and Clinton can't yah tell OMG the Irony..

Some fail to scroll the whole article (s )

upload_2018-2-5_9-26-50.png

View attachment 175017

View attachment 175018

The document is not phony. You are the phony.

Forum List

Back