🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge who granted FISA warrant tied to Obama

You wish...its the small keyboard on my cell phone...if i take my.time words like autocthonous get spelled correctly. If i hurry a typo could occur in a 4 letter word such as fugg you
lol

Some fail to scroll the whole article (s )

View attachment 175032
Yeah thanks for proving how ignorant the author of this linked article is. Obama appointed Contrares to a district court NOT to the FISA court. The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court did that. The damn fool who wrote your article is stupid but you are even more stupid because.you drank the kool - aid without question. Typical RW idiocy that is destroying the fabric of AMERICAN democracy. How do sane progressives and democrats fight against such insane logic and altered realities? You easily duped RW clueless drones have been weaponized by Trump and his propagandists. You're worse than a Zombie apocalypse.

Here let's change the source for you---------- now you will have to think really, really hard as to why you think it's BS since it's not the same source LMAO

or how about this source.......

View attachment 175076

JUST IN: Judge Who Granted FISA Warrant Tied to Obama

COMMUNIST ALWAYS DENY TRUTH when their Dictator hero is accused.......

I guess liberals never recuse themselves...what a bunch of dishonest trash liberal judges are...

YOU IDIOT...THIS IS HILARIOUS...
Some skillful moron has made a video and wrote a article to validate his own ignorance...and by the looks of it...he's got a large following...this is a priceless example of conservative blind devotion to anything that makes them feel good about their ignorance regardless of the facts.

John Roberts Appoints Judges to More Than the FISA Court

Wow..... the justice that rewrote Obamacare making it constitutional thus stabbing the GOP in the back selected this judge.

Totally cool.

Yes..the honorable justice Roberts...a Republican with a conscience and a heart.
But he is still a Republican...like those who fought against slavery and those who
were called bleeding heart liberals by George Wallace.

Ohhh I'm right and it does mean something. It means the peace loving people you zombies percieve as liberals had better start stocking up on guns and ammo. There is no telling what your masters will lead you to do next.
It won't do any good...snowflakes don't know how to shoot...
Combat veteran snowflakes do. And they have actually shot at live targets not silhouette s like you mama's boys do.

We now know that one of the judges that granted the FISA warrant in 2016 based on the phony Hillary funded Trump dossier was Rudolph Contreras.

View attachment 175017
-------------------------------------------

You would think by now the Trump haters could connect the dots, but instead they take the brainwash lies put out by msm, or their leftist puke sites that tell them the complete opposite. They just wait for orders telling them what to think next, what to be offended by next the list goes on and on and on.

So I just went over to WIKI and took a screen shot of it myself and this is what came up ........

View attachment 175018

Link provided for lazy asses LOL

Rudolph Contreras - Wikipedia
Bitch, Page was under surveillance in 2013 for meeting with known Russian Intel agents. Piss ant traitors like you that want to dismantle the FBI and our Intel agencies because the ass you kiss is that of a treasonous fat senile old orange clown are contemptible.

Ohhh I'm right and it does mean something. It means the peace loving people you zombies percieve as liberals had better start stocking up on guns and ammo. There is no telling what your masters will lead you to do next.
It won't do any good...snowflakes don't know how to shoot...
Combat veteran snowflakes do. And they have actually shot at live targets not silhouette s like you mama's boys do.
Yes, live targets that were shooting back. Something the boys in Grandma's basement like Rambunctious has no experience with.

No wonder.....what a judicial hack! when the whole thing blows up and people are prosecuted I hope there is a way to include this treasonous judge...
Trump should hound this man out of the judiciary...
The only one leaving is Trump and anyone with a measurable IQ knows it.
Yes. Two terms is the limit President Trump will serve in his Office.

Yeah thanks for proving how ignorant the author of this linked article is. Obama appointed Contrares to a district court NOT to the FISA court. The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court did that. The damn fool who wrote your article is stupid but you are even more stupid because.you drank the kool - aid without question. Typical RW idiocy that is destroying the fabric of AMERICAN democracy. How do sane progressives and democrats fight against such insane logic and altered realities? You easily duped RW clueless drones have been weaponized by Trump and his propagandists. You're worse than a Zombie apocalypse.

Here let's change the source for you---------- now you will have to think really, really hard as to why you think it's BS since it's not the same source LMAO

View attachment 175076

I guess liberals never recuse themselves...what a bunch of dishonest trash liberal judges are...

Some skillful moron has made a video and wrote a article to validate his own ignorance...and by the looks of it...he's got a large following...this is a priceless example of conservative blind devotion to anything that makes them feel good about their ignorance regardless of the facts.

Wow..... the justice that rewrote Obamacare making it constitutional thus stabbing the GOP in the back selected this judge.

Totally cool.

Yes..the honorable justice Roberts...a Republican with a conscience and a heart.
But he is still a Republican...like those who fought against slavery and those who

Actually he was a Bush Appointee who is part of the swamp.
I know that fact has escaped you.

View attachment 175076

Totally cool.

If you are a Republican you ARE the swamp.

Combat veteran snowflakes do. And they have actually shot at live targets not silhouette s like you mama's boys do
Combat veterans are not snowflakes we all voted for Trump...now the admin and logistical vets are mixed but no one is perfect...

View attachment 175076

Totally cool.

Roberts isn't your typical Republican. He is one if the few establishment Republicans who isn't. When he saved Obamacare that was proof that he wasn't part of the swamp. He was an independent thinker in the mode of those who. formed the original Republican Party. Roberts is a Republican I'd vote for if he was running for president.

Guess they all were appointed by Justice Roberts--not just three.
As for any suspected FISA court partisanship, every one of its judges were appointed by Chief Justice Roberts of the Supreme Court, who was himself appointed by Republican president George W. Bush. And though the court does approve most warrant requests, it approved the Page wiretap during 2016—a year in which the court denied many more applications than it had in past years.

Reading Between the Lines of the Devin Nunes Memo
Doesn;t matter who appointed the judges. Fact is the Obama FBI lied to the FISA judges, when they knew the dossier was a pile of crap, and the presented it as valid.

Forum List

Back