Judges In Two States Reject trump campaign Lawsuits As The president Continues To Press Unsubstantiated Claims Of Fraud

So the first of the trump law suits are being thrown out of court by the judges because trump doesn't present any evidence of his claims of fraud.

trump is getting ridiculous and sad. The man needs to wait for all the ballots to be counted and accept the will of the people.

Stop with the lies.

Push it to the Supreme Court and see what happens.

No guarantee they will take it up if no verifiable proof of fraud :auiqs.jpg: can be presented.
No one wants to see another 2000. :)

The trump people presented ZERO evidence of any fraud.

They don't understand that just saying something doesn't make it true. That you need proof of your claims in a court of law.

They really are delusional if they think that any judge in this nation is going to allow this to proceed with ZERO proof of their claims.

YOU are delusional in your babble that there is not tons of proof.
stop being an idiot only seeing what you want to see and pretending toofreak did not take you to school in post# 8

he soooooo much owned your ass there especially in the first two paragraphs,dont you EVER get tired of ending up with shit on your face with your babble and biased hate for trump? :auiqs.jpg:

This will go to SCOTUS and Trump will be president again.
1604620500800.jpeg

So the first of the trump law suits are being thrown out of court by the judges because trump doesn't present any evidence of his claims of fraud.

trump is getting ridiculous and sad. The man needs to wait for all the ballots to be counted and accept the will of the people.

Stop with the lies.

The American people in those 2 states have been disenfranchised by corrupt as hell judges who are no better than corrupt FBI cops who covered for hillary clinton's false Steel dossier which she authored to destroy our President, and the evil of it was corraled by Nancy "solid gold pen" Pelosi, who handed out gold pens to celebrate Trump's fake impeachment. Now the bitches are disenfranchising Republican voters for Hidin' Biden. All who knew they were breaking the laws of the Constitution need to be tried for treason and hung by the neck until dead, dead, dead, along with the corrupt creeps who refused to allow transparency of their betrayal of the people's sacred right to have their votes counted.

Stop with the lies.

I guess they're going to have to take it to the SCOTUS
He must provide evidence. And I think that he has it. Democrat heads are gonna roll.

Cool the people will know which judges are too corrupt to remain on the bench. I'll let the JAM people know.

Stop with the lies.

I guess they're going to have to take it to the SCOTUS
He must provide evidence. And I think that he has it. Democrat heads are gonna roll.
Here's the proof.

Forum List

Back