Juducial Watch sues Dem states to fix voter rolls.

Why are Dems refusing to fix voter rolls?

• Total voters
I picked cheat. To Harvest votes.

All over the country they fight it. They tried to LAWFARE TRUE THE VOTE in Georgia saying it was voter intimidation to question change of addresses in voters still on the rolls.

Only 1 reason to fight keeping your voter rolls legit.

You CHEATING.

Can you point to a significant number of those invalid voters casting ballots?
I dont care. They should be off the rolls if they dont live there?

Typical Trolling tactic of the left.

NO NEED TO FIX ROLLS WE DONT CHEAT.

I think you are a LYING TROLL.

Why dont you fix your Rolls???

4 million ordered by the courts in the op article

I dont care. They should be off the rolls if they dont live there?

Typical Trolling tactic of the left.

NO NEED TO FIX ROLLS WE DONT CHEAT.

I think you are a LYING TROLL.

Why dont you fix your Rolls???

4 million ordered by the courts in the op article
I have no problem in cleaning up the voter rolls if it is done well in advance of the election.

Every year people move and people die and every year supervisor of elections in every county have to determine who died and who moved. Sometimes they know and sometimes they don’t because people don’t notify them. It is not voter fraud. And regardless of what the clueless OP thinks it applies to both Republicans and Democrats.The lawsuit by Judicial Watch is just so much red meat for its sheep base who see conspiracies everywhere.

I picked cheat. To Harvest votes.

All over the country they fight it. They tried to LAWFARE TRUE THE VOTE in Georgia saying it was voter intimidation to question change of addresses in voters still on the rolls.

Only 1 reason to fight keeping your voter rolls legit.

You CHEATING.
Any proof or you just going to fall back on the "everybody knows" bromide? Put down the cheetos, get off your fat ass and get us some proof.

Every year people move and people die and every year supervisor of elections in every county have to determine who died and who moved. Sometimes they know and sometimes they don’t because people don’t notify them. It is not voter fraud. And regardless of what the clueless OP thinks it applies to both Republicans and Democrats.The lawsuit by Judicial Watch is just so much red meat for its sheep base who see conspiracies everywhere.
Tell me how a dead person turns in a Change of Adress??

Takes money and manpower to track down the people who have moved or died.
Many counties don’t want to spend the effort.

Lol.

Change of address submitted pretty much means remove them.

If wrong they can fix it.

Nearly all Supervisor of Elections do a good job of clearing its voter rolls of dead and non-residents. It takes time and unless the election officials are notified it takes time to find them. These people are eventually removed from the voter rolls. Regardless, the amount of people voting ‘twice” is so minuscule as to be beyond insignificant. It is only a problem to deluded election denialists.

Nearly all Supervisor of Elections do a good job of clearing its voter rolls of dead and non-residents. It takes time and unless the election officials are notified it takes time to find and them. Regardless, the amount of people voting ‘twice” is so minuscule as to be beyond insignificant. It is only a problem to deluded election denialists.
BS

I think much of the problem can be resolved if local, state and federal agencies pass information among themselves.

If you die, a notice is sent to Social Security but not to your County Clerk.

If you move, a change of address goes to the Post Office and DMV but not to your County Clerk

Forum List

Back