Julia Ioffe: what if you could perform an abortion with an AR-15?

• Banned
You have to be pretty damned sick to even have this discussion much less to dream up the premise for it.
yea i'm sick, but the people advocating for more guns aren't

if more guns was the answer, the US would be the safest place in the world, instead of the least safe

if more guns was the answer, the US would be the safest place in the world, instead of the least safe
More guns in the right hands are about the only thing that could have reduced the body count along with of course securing access to the building which would have likely prevented it altogether.

Aint the "least safe" BY FAR. And in places with no open gang warfare on the streets or drug wars -- it's even less violent than most countries. But Julia Joffe IS demented. Do you recognize that?

In Hillbilly Hollywood -- where its rare to find a neighbor that DOESN"T have a gun or 12 -- we're safer than the Vatican.

Why do you feel such a need to lie.

Visit El Paso Sometime and spend a few nights sitting on the hills watching Juarez light up like a combat zone every night and especially on weekends.

We don't even have the highest violent crime rates in our own hemisphere much less the world.

Aint the "least safe" BY FAR. And in places with no open gang warfare on the streets or drug wars -- it's even less violent than most countries. But Julia Joffe IS demented. Do you recognize that?

In Hillbilly Hollywood -- where its rare to find a neighbor that DOESN"T have a gun or 12 -- we're safer than the Vatican.
My home town near BB has been dubbed, "The town where everyone carries a gun" by more than one writer who has visited it over the years shocked that even the waitresses in our local café openly carry at work.

We have zero violent cafe'.

Guns ain't the problem.

Brothers and sisters: on the issue of guns and mass shootings, Dems are pro-life, the GOP is pro-choice

Great point!
Would you Leftards be pro life if we could use a gun to kill the babies?
And as far as grabbing guns, call me after you grab all of the illegal drugs in America.

There’s more guns in America than humans. Give it up.
2C3D4F7D-C12E-440A-8D16-8B0CA595C4B7.jpeg

Brothers and sisters: on the issue of guns and mass shootings, Dems are pro-life, the GOP is pro-choice
I'm a democrat who is pro choice in both instances...
and
Joffe is proof that everyone/anyone can be called a journalist if they so choose, [the only requirement is 'not minding' being called that]
if AR-15's were used to perform abortions then pro-lifers would still want abortions banned from public life not the instrument used to perform them.

but joffe is well aware that his/her/they target audience has a left wing education and cannot figure out that if joffe were correct then she would be either, with or without intent, hailing the wisdom of the second amendment, and would then be wielding 2A like a weapon to keep AR-15's legal and a part of the American culture [or at least until something more ruthlessly efficient came along].

Joffe' rant was borne of frustration and intended to vent because the constitution has an actual amendment one can point to to protect AR-15's but not abortion, but it perfectly exposed how she would react if the lefts virtue signalers tried to take away her right to aim an AR-15 at a target she approved of.

Well, you can....shot the mother.

With that said, AR-15 are regulated by Federal and State Govts.....so why are you so up and arms about that happening with abortions?

Well, you can....shot the mother.

With that said, AR-15 are regulated by Federal and State Govts.....so why are you so up and arms about that happening with abortions?
Because that pesky 2nd Amendment greatly restricts both state and federal infringements on our right to keep and bear.

Because that pesky 2nd Amendment greatly restricts both state and federal infringements on our right to keep and bear.
It does, but that doesn't mean they still aren't regulated. We have an entire federal agency devoted to enforcing federal regulations on firearms

Forum List

Back