July 2016 was the “deadliest July in 10 years” for heavily gun-controlled Chicago: Sixty-five indivi

Apparently it's not working in Chicago.

Apparently its the wind

Apparently it's the thug types that live in Chicago not caring what the laws say.

And getting rid of gun zones will change that right up

the gangs selling drugs wont respect gun free zones, in the case of chicago something else is needed, any better ideas?
Legalize drugs...

Oh, another druggie.

Apparently its the wind

Apparently it's the thug types that live in Chicago not caring what the laws say.

the gangs selling drugs wont respect gun free zones, in the case of chicago something else is needed, any better ideas?
Legalize drugs...

Oh, another druggie.
Yeah, my doctor does prescribe drugs,,,,just like to other seniors.........

Apparently its the wind

Yes, signs that say "Lotsa Guns" Zone. Surely that will have the opposite affect since zones are to blame

No one said post such a sign. People like you that think claiming something is a gun free zone will means criminals will abide by it are to blame.

Well if the no guns zone is the problem surely a lotsa guns zone will have the opposite effect, no?

Apparently it's not working in Chicago.

Apparently its the wind

Legalize drugs...

only problem is the poor kids would be buying crack because its cheaper. it would have the same effect on african american youth as being shot dead with a gun

Apparently its the wind

Legalize drugs...

only problem is the poor kids would be buying crack because its cheaper. it would have the same effect on african american youth as being shot dead with a gun
When it is regulated like booze it has been proven that the crime rate decrease.........Kids are getting crack now ......What are you gonna do to make it stop?

Legalize drugs...

When it is regulated like booze it has been proven that the crime rate decrease.........Kids are getting crack now ......What are you gonna do to make it stop?

only thing that can be done, cant be done , because it would be called racist. Gangs selling drugs should be harrassed and cracked down like they never have before, but its politically impossible. They should be caned like they do to criminals in S. E. asia for one thing, they have no repeat criminals there

Legalize drugs...

Background checks before they buy crack. Gun control nuts think that concept will keep those that shouldn't have guns from getting them.

Legalize drugs...

Background checks before they buy crack. Gun control nuts think that concept will keep those that shouldn't have guns from getting them.
How do you propose to keep guns out of criminal's possession?

Any comments from the LWNJ's?
No hate for the dead, but honestly who really gives a fuck? If stupid nigga's want to kill each other, why should anybody outside the mess, give a fuck? You want to live, get a mf' job and move to a better place, guns and bullets cost money!!

Legalize drugs...

only thing that can be done, cant be done , because it would be called racist. Gangs selling drugs should be harrassed and cracked down like they never have before, but its politically impossible. They should be caned like they do to criminals in S. E. asia for one thing, they have no repeat criminals there
It's not politically impossible, it is a matter of the law.....you must have a reason to arrest someone...........like, evidence...........You do know that white folks sell drugs also and live in the ghetto?

Legalize drugs...
Why? Thugs culling each other is not a bad thing.

The problem is when the thugs do such things, and I agree with you on your statement, innocent people are often caught in the crossfire.
Than innocent people need to get off their ass and move. As poor as we are, move. Or better still, turn in that boyfriend, that son that you know is apart of the madness in your communities!!

Legalize drugs...

How do you propose to keep guns out of criminal's possession?

According to gun control nuts, background checks will do it although none of them have yet to tell me which type of check is going to be done on the person that stole the gun out of my locked car.

Legalize drugs...

The problem is when the thugs do such things, and I agree with you on your statement, innocent people are often caught in the crossfire.
Than innocent people need to get off their ass and move. As poor as we are, move. Or better still, turn in that boyfriend, that son that you know is apart of the madness in your communities!!

So those doing nothing wrong should move because the pieces of shit want to break the law? How about the pieces of shit move.

Legalize drugs...

So those doing nothing wrong should move because the pieces of shit want to break the law? How about the pieces of shit move.
Listen, I'm not sitting on some key board like you mfs and just saying shit. I use to live in a fucked up community, where everybody was on welfare not doing shit and I wanted better for my family. I worked hard, bought a house and moved. I also realized one thing for sure, those mfs causing all the mayham in the community, products of single mothers too young to give a damn and absent fathers....you can't fix shit like that, you remove yourself from it. If this country is ever and I mean ever wanting to address inner city violence....start with a young black woman who's given birth....support her all you can and see the changes that emerge...until then, the cycle will continue until the second comming of Christ.

Legalize drugs...

It's not politically impossible, it is a matter of the law.....you must have a reason to arrest someone...........like, evidence...........You do know that white folks sell drugs also and live in the ghetto?

the whites should get the same punishments, so far it doesn't seem to be much of a deterent though. no one wants to think about locking up young people for ever, but maybe whatever punishments there are, just aren't tough enough to put fear into people. Cops aren't allowed to profile without being called racist, so maybe they don't try as hard in the bad neighborhoods? Maybe the criminals have it too easy, they don't even mind going to prison.
There should experience embarassment and pain. Don't know what else would deter them from shooting each other.
Other wise, its just like Tiggered says, just leave them alone and let them continue.

Legalize drugs...

Listen, I'm not sitting on some key board like you mfs and just saying shit. I use to live in a fucked up community, where everybody was on welfare not doing shit and I wanted better for my family. I worked hard, bought a house and moved. I also realized one thing for sure, those mfs causing all the mayham in the community, products of single mothers too young to give a damn and absent fathers....you can't fix shit like that, you remove yourself from it. If this country is ever and I mean ever wanting to address inner city violence....start with a young black woman who's given birth....support her all you can and see the changes that emerge...until then, the cycle will continue until the second comming of Christ.

Wherever you live is a fucked up community simply because YOU live there.

The problem with the innocents moving is that, in most cases, the innocents were already there and the thugs moved in.

I have a bit of advice for the young black women you reference. Stop spreading your legs and having bastard children at a rate of 75%. That's my support. If she chooses to ignore that excellent piece of advice, not my problem. I don't live in her fucked up neighborhood.

By the way, that same piece of advice goes for the white, hispanic, asian, etc. having bastard children.

Legalize drugs...

the whites should get the same punishments, so far it doesn't seem to be much of a deterent though. no one wants to think about locking up young people for ever, but maybe whatever punishments there are, just aren't tough enough to put fear into people. Cops aren't allowed to profile without being called racist, so maybe they don't try as hard in the bad neighborhoods? Maybe the criminals have it too easy, they don't even mind going to prison.
There should experience embarassment and pain. Don't know what else would deter them from shooting each other.
Other wise, its just like Tiggered says, just leave them alone and let them continue.

The problem with the legal system is that the punishment isn't worse than the potential gain those doing such things think exist.

Forum List

Back