July 4th: Trump hijacking Independence Day

July 4th: Trump hijacking Independence Day

Fuck you Lakhota. What kind of fucking retarded name is Lakhota anyway. Where are you from, Asshole-i-stan? The president is celebrating the 4th of July with America. That's not hijacking, thats celebration you ignorant piece of shit.

What had been a nonpolitical, nonpartisan celebration on the National Mall will now likely be a multimillion-dollar, taxpayer-financed political rally, critics worry.

You're too much of a fucking idiot to see that YOU are the one politicizing it, not Trump.

If Demos are not allowed to speak then what is a democracy.

Who is preventing Democrats from expressing their views? Are there gangs of people wearing masks who are beating the shit out of Democrats in the street?

For real. Antifa is out beating people up in the streets, and this piece of shit LaScrutom is upset because Trump is celebrating the 4th.

Here’s how an American President who is a Republican celebrates 4th of July as opposed to the Divider in Chief who is a Republican Base President.

Would you have been okay with President Obama hijacking Independence Day for political purposes - at taxpayer expense?

Obama campaigned 24/7/365 on the taxpayer dime. Were you in a coma?

No answer to my question? Funny. Thanks for playing...

What was the question? That you thought the 4th of July was a gay parade day and not about pick up trucks, bible, guns , baseball and American pie?

It’s INDEPENDENCE DAY ya dork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding that's what I said .

Would you have been okay with President Obama hijacking Independence Day for political purposes - at taxpayer expense?

What was the question? That you thought the 4th of July was a gay parade day and not about pick up trucks, bible, guns , baseball and American pie?

No its not what you said.
What you said was:
By the way, merry December 25th, happy January 1st as well.

But hey, we are going to have some brand new Sherman tanks parked outside the White House! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Trump touts ‘brand new’ World War II-era tank display at Fourth of July celebration

Perhaps Trump meant refurbished? He does say some dumb things but his view of the big picture is mostly correct, in my opinion. He also advocates for poor and average Americans, segments the Democratic Party abandoned.

More likely he does not know that Sherman tanks are no longer used. Something even my wife knew and she is not really a military buff other than being married to a Marine.

Nah, I imagine that he knows that we no longer use Shermans.

Of course you do. While Trump saying that was just a funny thing, the real fun will be watching you folk find new and creative ways to cover for him. Goodness knows you all could never admit he made a mistake or does not know everything about everything.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I just said that he says a lot of dumb things. Are you illiterate?

Lakhota Are you triggered when the Air Force provides flyovers for sporting events? Or does your outrage only apply to when Trump is there?

The country's military won our independence, they are included in parades nation wide, why not on display in the nations capital? Keep it up commies, you'll guarantee Trumps reelection.

I am excited to see the brand new Sherman tanks that Trump said would be there.

You should stand in front of one.

Here’s how an American President who is a Republican celebrates 4th of July as opposed to the Divider in Chief who is a Republican Base President.

You're another little punkass bitch with your Divider in Chief bullshit. You haven't even seen the celebration yet you fucking idiot. It hasn't happened yet! But you are comparing it to another anyway without seeing it. Shut your fucking dicksucker you loser.

Trump will make it a great 4th.

What had been a nonpolitical, nonpartisan celebration on the National Mall will now likely be a multimillion-dollar, taxpayer-financed political rally, critics worry.

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump has hijacked what for decades had been a nonpolitical Independence Day celebration on the National Mall, packing his ticketed-event speech with political appointees and Republican donors.

The Republican National Committee has been offering major donors tickets to Trump’s speech, as have political appointees at the White House and executive branch agencies.

“He’s going to have tanks out there. It’s going to be cool,” joked one RNC fundraiser on condition of anonymity. He said he received an offer for the free tickets on Friday but did not request any. “He wants to have a parade like they have in Moscow or China or North Korea.”

Trump has been enamored of public displays of military might since he attended the Bastille Day festivities in Paris in 2017. His plan for a massive military parade last year was canceled after a Defense Department estimate became public showing that it would cost $92 million and damage the city’s roads because of the weight of tanks and other equipment.

The current plans for Thursday do not include a parade, but Trump is still pushing for tanks or other military vehicles to be displayed on the National Mall, The Washington Post reported, even though their weight is liable to damage the grass and roads. Flyovers by military planes ― including Air Force One and the Navy’s Blue Angels squadron ― are also planned.

More: RNC Giving Out Tickets To Trump’s Hijacked Fourth Of July Celebration

The Independence Day celebration has traditionally been a nonpartisan holiday. Now Trump is trying to turn it into a partisan political rally. I think that is ignorant. What do you think?

Two words for the liberal whining here- "Tough" and "Shit".

The libs have politicized Columbus Day, trying to take it away from our paisans and give it to the indigenous. And they politicized Labor Day for many decades. Around here, it really should be called "Big Labor Day" as Scab Americans who worked aren't honored at all. Why aren't groups of Walmart associates invited to march in Labor Day parades, or other groups of Scab Workers?

But hey, we are going to have some brand new Sherman tanks parked outside the White House! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Trump touts ‘brand new’ World War II-era tank display at Fourth of July celebration

Perhaps Trump meant refurbished? He does say some dumb things but his view of the big picture is mostly correct, in my opinion. He also advocates for poor and average Americans, segments the Democratic Party abandoned.

More likely he does not know that Sherman tanks are no longer used. Something even my wife knew and she is not really a military buff other than being married to a Marine.

Was it Maine or Magic money treeville our 57th state?

Nah, I imagine that he knows that we no longer use Shermans.

Of course you do. While Trump saying that was just a funny thing, the real fun will be watching you folk find new and creative ways to cover for him. Goodness knows you all could never admit he made a mistake or does not know everything about everything.

I just said that he says a lot of dumb things. Are you illiterate?

Yes you did, right after making excuses for him and right before telling us how amazing he is.

Lakhota Are you triggered when the Air Force provides flyovers for sporting events? Or does your outrage only apply to when Trump is there?

The country's military won our independence, they are included in parades nation wide, why not on display in the nations capital? Keep it up commies, you'll guarantee Trumps reelection.

Hard to stand in front of something that does not exist.

No its not what you said.
What you said was:
By the way, merry December 25th, happy January 1st as well.

Of course that what I said , what do you do July 4th plan a another flag burning?

They dont now?

They dont now?

There are no brand new Sherman tanks, the last one was made in the late 1940s!

This is an issue? Seriously people if this is a big deal to you either way you are a partisan nut job.

They dont now?

That's not what you said and your making fun of Trump for causing a mispeak?

Speaking of Tanks I wonder if chief fire water would go to one of my old bars in the Chicago area?

Amvets 66 wheeling Illinois

(It changed a bit judging by the picture)

Wheeling AMVETS Post 66 Veterans Memorial.jpeg

They dont now?

That's not what you said and your making fun of Trump for causing a mispeak?

Yes, that is exactly what I said. Have you not sobered up from last nights bender yet?

Forum List

Back