July 4th: Trump hijacking Independence Day

You didn't say that, you implied they don't exist today.

Not at all. It seems you are still drunk today.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why it's Tuesday morning? Your the one drunk saying they don't exist today not me.

You told me to stand in front of a brand new Sherman tank.

I told you that such a thing does not exist.

Why are you so confused?

Uhm because they exist today and you or I can buy one for $250,000 bucks?

edit: where the fuck did I say "brand new?"

Here is one fully restored for $550,000 (if it hasn't been sold already)

Up for Auction: One Fully-Restored Sherman Tank

This gorgeous tank will only set you back $550,000

Fully restored does not equal “brand new”.

Keep trying though!

Trump's plans are a disgusting insult the United States or America. I live nearby and have always come out for the July 4th celebrations. WTF is this? A political show with tanks and a slut of a president making a self-aggrandizing speech? What do tanks belong in our Independence Day celebrations" Why does trump belong in this? Let him stay in his rooms across the Eplipse and shut the fuck up.

So in your own words how did the USA get it's independence from the British?

By sending them a Dear John letter you stupid dot head?

Not at all. It seems you are still drunk today.

Why it's Tuesday morning? Your the one drunk saying they don't exist today not me.

Why are you so confused?

Keep trying though!

I didn't say brand new...you said they didn't exist today.

To hell with the Sherman...........Just run over his butt with a Golf Cart many times.

source.gif

Looks like the left is butt hurt that Trump is bringing back attention to why we as a nation exist and why we are great... It hurts lakota bigly that were not bashing the USA as demon that needs to be killed like he thinks it does..

If it wasn't for Huffington Post and Vox he wouldn't have ANY thoughts in which to live his perpetual SPIRIT JOURNEY of peyote.

Lakhota Are you triggered when the Air Force provides flyovers for sporting events? Or does your outrage only apply to when Trump is there?

Would you have been okay with President Obama hijacking Independence Day for political purposes - at taxpayer expense?

Oh please. Could you imagine the epic exploding of Republican heads if Obama, after seeing the FRENCH parade ,had taken over D.C.'s celebration and the DNC was giving away tickets to Democratic donors? The articles of impeachment would be written up already.

Nixon said "It's not illegal if the President does it"
Trump supporters say "Anything goes if Trump does it"

Why are you so confused?

Keep trying though!

Yes, I said brand new Sherman tanks do not exist. So far you have proven me correct.

Lakhota Are you triggered when the Air Force provides flyovers for sporting events? Or does your outrage only apply to when Trump is there?

Would you have been okay with President Obama hijacking Independence Day for political purposes - at taxpayer expense?

Oh please. Could you imagine the epic exploding of Republican heads if Obama, after seeing the FRENCH parade ,had taken over D.C.'s celebration and the DNC was giving away tickets to Democratic donors? The articles of impeachment would be written up already.

Nixon said "It's not illegal if the President does it"
Trump supporters say "Anything goes if Trump does it"

You didn't read the huffpost article huh?

The democrats are pissed they didn't get any free tickets.

Why are you so confused?

Keep trying though!

Yes, I said brand new Sherman tanks do not exist. So far you have proven me correct.

No you didn't..

I said stand in front of one

You said they don't exist

I proved they do exist, they run and you or I can buy one.

No answer to my question? Funny. Thanks for playing...

What was the question? That you thought the 4th of July was a gay parade day and not about pick up trucks, bible, guns , baseball and American pie?

It’s INDEPENDENCE DAY ya dork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding that's what I said .
No its not what you said.
What you said was:
What was the question? That you thought the 4th of July was a gay parade day and not about pick up trucks, bible, guns , baseball and American pie?
By the way, merry December 25th, happy January 1st as well.

Of course that what I said , what do you do July 4th plan a another flag burning?

You conservatives are dumb.
The holiday is called Independence Day not July 4th.

How President have celebrated in the past...

1970 - President Nixon is at the Western White House in San Clemente, CA. He meets with Vietnam peace talks representative David K. E. Bruce. Later that evening, the President’s taped July 4th message is played on the National Mall in Washington, DC.

1976 - On the bicentennial anniversary, President Ford travels to Valley Forge, PA. He speaks there and signs legislation that transfers management of the park to the National Park Service. Independence Hall is his next stop for another speech and finally to New York for a review of the tall ships.​

1977 - President Carter returns from Camp David and views fireworks from the White House balcony.

1983 - President Reagan is in Santa Barbara, CA at Rancho Cielo.

1989 - President G. H. W. Bush is in Kennebunkport, ME.

1991 - President G. H. W. Bush and first lady Barbara Bush go the Marshfield, MO and Grand Rapids, MI. Parades and speeches mark the day with a return to Washington, DC later for fireworks.​

1999 - President Clinton and Mrs. Clinton watch the fireworks from the Truman balcony.

2004 - President G. W. Bush goes to Charleston, WV where he praises US Troops in Iraq and the National Guard.

2008 - President G. W. Bush, like three previous presidents, hosts a naturalization ceremony for 72 US citizens from 30 countries.
2010 - President Obama on the White House south lawn fires up the barbeque pit for 1,200 members of the US Armed Forces.​

2017 - President Donald Trump tweeted “Getting ready to celebrate the 4th of July with a big crowd at the White House. Happy 4th to everyone. Our country will grow and prosper!”
What did the presidents do on July Fourth? (U.S. National Park Service)

Obama would never have done that, he hated the celebration of the 4th, because it was a show of Nationalistic pride

Trump's plans are a disgusting insult the United States or America. I live nearby and have always come out for the July 4th celebrations. WTF is this? A political show with tanks and a slut of a president making a self-aggrandizing speech? What do tanks belong in our Independence Day celebrations" Why does trump belong in this? Let him stay in his rooms across the Eplipse and shut the fuck up.

So in your own words how did the USA get it's independence from the British?

By sending them a Dear John letter you stupid dot head?

Please explain why tanks are required in our national celebration of independence. They never were before. Why now? why some showing of the military? Why the slut who wants to make a speech on the National Mall? Let the little bitty slut who wants tanks at the taxpayers' expense stay in his rooms and not ruin the celebration for the rest of us Americans.

It’s INDEPENDENCE DAY ya dork.

No kidding that's what I said .
No its not what you said.
What you said was:
By the way, merry December 25th, happy January 1st as well.

Of course that what I said , what do you do July 4th plan a another flag burning?

You conservatives are dumb.
The holiday is called Independence Day not July 4th.

So which country you from peanut head?

So now it's not called 4th of July?

You should immediately call Hallmark and boycott them..moron...

download (24).jpeg

Keep trying though!

No you didn't..

Yes..and the “one” you referred to was my statement about “brand new Sherman tanks”.

Again, learn the rules of grammar and then come back and apologize for being a moron.

Keep trying though!

No you didn't..

Yes..and the “one” you referred to was my statement about “brand new Sherman tanks”.

Again, learn the rules of grammar and then come back and apologize for being a moron.

I learned your rules on spin and babbling on and on like a little girl..

Once again I said stand in front of one

I proved they do exist, they do run and you or I could buy one.

What had been a nonpolitical, nonpartisan celebration on the National Mall will now likely be a multimillion-dollar, taxpayer-financed political rally, critics worry.

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump has hijacked what for decades had been a nonpolitical Independence Day celebration on the National Mall, packing his ticketed-event speech with political appointees and Republican donors.

The Republican National Committee has been offering major donors tickets to Trump’s speech, as have political appointees at the White House and executive branch agencies.

“He’s going to have tanks out there. It’s going to be cool,” joked one RNC fundraiser on condition of anonymity. He said he received an offer for the free tickets on Friday but did not request any. “He wants to have a parade like they have in Moscow or China or North Korea.”

Trump has been enamored of public displays of military might since he attended the Bastille Day festivities in Paris in 2017. His plan for a massive military parade last year was canceled after a Defense Department estimate became public showing that it would cost $92 million and damage the city’s roads because of the weight of tanks and other equipment.

The current plans for Thursday do not include a parade, but Trump is still pushing for tanks or other military vehicles to be displayed on the National Mall, The Washington Post reported, even though their weight is liable to damage the grass and roads. Flyovers by military planes ― including Air Force One and the Navy’s Blue Angels squadron ― are also planned.

More: RNC Giving Out Tickets To Trump’s Hijacked Fourth Of July Celebration

The Independence Day celebration has traditionally been a nonpartisan holiday. Now Trump is trying to turn it into a partisan political rally. I think that is ignorant. What do you think?

The sickness of this one person (Trump) has oozed into not only every nook & cranny of the US, it has infected the entire planet.

It will be a GREAT DAY when AmeriKKKa gets our independence from Trump & we become America, again.

Make AmeriKKKa America Again = Dump Trump

Forum List

Back