July 4th: Trump hijacking Independence Day

It’s INDEPENDENCE DAY ya dork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding that's what I said .
No its not what you said.
What you said was:
What was the question? That you thought the 4th of July was a gay parade day and not about pick up trucks, bible, guns , baseball and American pie?
By the way, merry December 25th, happy January 1st as well.

Of course that what I said , what do you do July 4th plan a another flag burning?

You conservatives are dumb.
The holiday is called Independence Day not July 4th.

So which country you from peanut head?

So now it's not called 4th of July?

You should immediately call Hallmark and boycott them..moron...

View attachment 267314

And Hollywood.....

download (25).jpeg

Lakhota Are you triggered when the Air Force provides flyovers for sporting events? Or does your outrage only apply to when Trump is there?

Would you have been okay with President Obama hijacking Independence Day for political purposes - at taxpayer expense?

Oh please. Could you imagine the epic exploding of Republican heads if Obama, after seeing the FRENCH parade ,had taken over D.C.'s celebration and the DNC was giving away tickets to Democratic donors? The articles of impeachment would be written up already.

Nixon said "It's not illegal if the President does it"
Trump supporters say "Anything goes if Trump does it"

You didn't read the huffpost article huh?

The democrats are pissed they didn't get any free tickets.

And you'd be okay if this was Obama's vanity parade instead of Trump's and the RNC wasn't getting tickets?

Lakhota Are you triggered when the Air Force provides flyovers for sporting events? Or does your outrage only apply to when Trump is there?

Would you have been okay with President Obama hijacking Independence Day for political purposes - at taxpayer expense?

Oh please. Could you imagine the epic exploding of Republican heads if Obama, after seeing the FRENCH parade ,had taken over D.C.'s celebration and the DNC was giving away tickets to Democratic donors? The articles of impeachment would be written up already.

And you'd be okay if this was Obama's vanity parade instead of Trump's and the RNC wasn't getting tickets?

Is that what you think?

No it's a president who wants us to be more patriotic and remember who gave us our freedom and not some clowns on a football field or some guys running around being little fascist punks.

d114e6ffe279e014dfbf1e1d7ef9f675.jpg

Fully restored does not equal “brand new”.

Keep trying though!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I didn't say brand new...you said they didn't exist today.

Yes, I said brand new Sherman tanks do not exist. So far you have proven me correct.

No you didn't..

I said stand in front of one

You said they don't exist

I proved they do exist, they run and you or I can buy one.

Yes..and the “one” you referred to was my statement about “brand new Sherman tanks”.

Again, learn the rules of grammar and then come back and apologize for being a moron.

I learned your rules on spin and babbling on and on like a little girl..

Once again I said stand in front of one

I proved they do exist, they do run and you or I could buy one.

Yes you told me to stand in front of “one” of the things I mentioned. What did I mention “ brand new Sherman tanks”.

If you were referring to something other than brand new Sherman tanks you should have said so.

Trump doesn't have anything to do with the rest of us being American and celebrating our nation. What this man says or what he has done or is has nothing to do with being a proud American. There is no connection, much less any thought that his persona represents the spirit of Americans united.

I didn't say brand new...you said they didn't exist today.

Yes, I said brand new Sherman tanks do not exist. So far you have proven me correct.

No you didn't..

Yes..and the “one” you referred to was my statement about “brand new Sherman tanks”.

Again, learn the rules of grammar and then come back and apologize for being a moron.

Yes you told me to stand in front of “one” of the things I mentioned. What did I mention “ brand new Sherman tanks”.

If you were referring to something other than brand new Sherman tanks you should have said so.

Why would I imply being a WWII history buff and a Bible thumper say that they still make Sherman tanks? Why would they? I am not as stupid as Trump is and talk on and on about something I don't have a clue about.

--------------------------- its just my thinking but I don't think that 'unamerican mrobama' coulda pulled off a 'Patriotic American event' as he woulda pulled off a nonevent Lakhota . As far as TRUMPS 4th of July event , i'm happy to see it and I hope that its a huge success Lahota .

No you didn't..

Why would I imply being a WWII history buff and a Bible thumper say that they still make Sherman tanks? Why would they? I am not as stupid as Trump is and talk on and on about something I don't have a clue about.

I cannot help if you were not clear, that is on you, not me. I read your post the way the grammar dictated.

But I do think you sell yourself short, you are every bit as stupid as Trump.

I won't be going near the July 4th NaziCon political jamboree on the National Mall. It's a national disgrace to weaponize Independence Day for political purposes.

RNC READY TO ROCK AT ‘NONPARTISAN’ JULY 4
Trump is going to celebrate independence day. When Obama shut down the government he closed the world war2 monument for the veterans, but let illegals do a protest there. See the difference?

No you didn't..

I cannot help if you were not clear, that is on you, not me. I read your post the way the grammar dictated.

No you were not clear...

Once again I said "stand in front of one"

You said Sherman tanks don't exist and was a figment of my imagination.

Is that what you think?

No it's a president who wants us to be more patriotic and remember who gave us our freedom and not some clowns on a football field or some guys running around being little fascist punks.

View attachment 267318

What does this picture say about those depicted and their thoughts about how the U.S. should be run? I see soldiers, flyers, one kneeling in prayer. If this picture depicts real people in our armed forces, how do you know what they are thinking?

No you were not clear...

Yes one of the things I had just posted about...and what I posted about was “brand new Sherman tanks”.

Is that what you think?

View attachment 267318

What does this picture say about those depicted and their thoughts about how the U.S. should be run? I see soldiers, flyers, one kneeling in prayer. If this picture depicts real people in our armed forces, how do you know what they are thinking?

You tell us (this will be interesting..)

No you were not clear...

Yes one of the things I had just posted about...and what I posted about was “brand new Sherman tanks”.

You didn't say brand new, you said they didn't exist.

I read somewhere about a veterans group handing out thousands of USS John McCain T-shirts for the event.

Forum List

Back