July was yet another record hottest based on the nasa data set!

Interesting trivia ... it's not just the hottest July ever. It's the hottest month ever in the historical record, even though it was not the biggest monthly anomaly ever.

July is always the hottest month of the year, in terms of the global temperature average. Land heats and cools much more quickly than oceans. The northern hemisphere much has more land. So, during the northern hemisphere summer, all that land heats up, resulting in July being the hottest month each year in terms of the absolute global temperature average (as opposed to the anomalies).

So, going by absolute temperatures instead of anomalies, July 2015 was the hottest month ever in the historical record.

The spring and summer of 2014 on the Mid-Atlantic East Coast was the coolest in decades and the 2014/2015 winter was the coldest and most severe that most people can remember. The summer of 2015 is likewise cool and wet. Around August the grass usually turns brown but this year it is green and growing in the middle of August. What does that tell us about the weather propaganda? Are the rumors accurate that they take temperatures where conditions are most likely to post extreme heat like a freaking asphalt parking lot? Are the weather people deliberately skewing the statistics to get more government funding? Naah, how could that happen? The "global warming theory" meets all the conditions of a medieval religious cult. #1 You have to disregard your senses and perceptions and accept the dogma that goes against your common sense. #2 You have to comply or be ostracized from society with cruel names like "denier" and be subject to threats of imprisonment or fines for violating some convoluted rules that seem to change daily. #3 The god-like figures in the government aren't subject to the same regulations as the true believers.

Last edited:
Interesting trivia ... it's not just the hottest July ever. It's the hottest month ever in the historical record, even though it was not the biggest monthly anomaly ever.

July is always the hottest month of the year, in terms of the global temperature average. Land heats and cools much more quickly than oceans. The northern hemisphere much has more land. So, during the northern hemisphere summer, all that land heats up, resulting in July being the hottest month each year in terms of the absolute global temperature average (as opposed to the anomalies).

So, going by absolute temperatures instead of anomalies, July 2015 was the hottest month ever in the historical record.
so, with this one statement, you prove climate has not changed. I bet you didn't even realize you did that now did ya?

Here's your statement:
"July is always the hottest month of the year, in terms of the global temperature average"

Not that I believe it was the hottest month in history though. But thanks for finally putting to bed climate change for us.

good for you! I outright don't take any of the fudged graphs as serious!!!!

so, with this one statement, you prove climate has not changed. I bet you didn't even realize you did that now did ya?

I think the death of your cult is the real problem here. It's causing the hardcore cultists to get more hysterical and irrational.

Here's your statement:
"July is always the hottest month of the year, in terms of the global temperature average"

Yep. Completely accurate.

Not that I believe it was the hottest month in history though. But thanks for finally putting to bed climate change for us.

So you don't understand how stupid your logic is?

Don't worry. Everyone else does.

No, I won't explain it to you. If you would argue in good faith, I'd help you out, but as you don't, I won't waste time on you. And it's more fun to watch you rage and dig deeper into the stupid hole as you devote your life to stalking me.

I think the death of your cult is the real problem here. It's causing the hardcore cultists to get more hysterical and irrational.

Here's your statement:

Yep. Completely accurate.

So you don't understand how stupid your logic is?

Don't worry. Everyone else does.

No, I won't explain it to you. If you would argue in good faith, I'd help you out, but as you don't, I won't waste time on you. And it's more fun to watch you rage and dig deeper into the stupid hole as you devote your life to stalking me.
so nice dodge tooth. Where's the response to climate change. It was the point of the post, and yet you evaded replying to that. Why's that? Oh yeah, you lie, can't truthfully ever write anything. Lie after lie. When are you going to apologize to me tooth?

And July still isn't the hottest month.

Another 'shuck and jive' like the good Dr. stated correctly.

Last edited:
WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR AN IMPORTANT NEWS BULLETIN:

NASA Global Warming Scientist finds evidence of Global Warming! Gets to keep job!

Stay tuned for more on this breaking story.

No news at all, another flap yap denier makes nonsensical statement in lieu of anything substantive to say on the subject. 12 of the 13 warmest years have been since 2000. 2015 is shaping up to be the warmest year on record. But the dumb-dumbs can only repeat nonsense.

The spring and summer of 2014 on the Mid-Atlantic East Coast was the coolest in decades and the 2014/2015 winter was the coldest and most severe that most people can remember. The summer of 2015 is likewise cool and wet. Around August the grass usually turns brown but this year it is green and growing in the middle of August. What does that tell us about the weather propaganda? Are the rumors accurate that they take temperatures where conditions are most likely to post extreme heat like a freaking asphalt parking lot? Are the weather people deliberately skewing the statistics to get more government funding? Naah, how could that happen? The "global warming theory" meets all the conditions of a medieval religious cult. #1 You have to disregard your senses and perceptions and accept the dogma that goes against your common sense. #2 You have to comply or be ostracized from society with cruel names like "denier" and be subject to threats of imprisonment or fines for violating some convoluted rules that seem to change daily. #3 The god-like figures in the government aren't subject to the same regulations as the true believers.
Here on the West Coast, we did not have a winter. And it was not the warmest that anyone remembers, it was the warmest on record, period. We have had a very hot dry summers, with major forest and range fires burning right now.

Weather people skewing statistics? In all the countries in the world? So you are another 'worldwide conspiracy' nut. Pray tell, what have the scientists to gain by all of this? You anti-science fruitloops are pathetic.

No news at all, another flap yap denier makes nonsensical statement in lieu of anything substantive to say on the subject. 12 of the 13 warmest years have been since 2000. 2015 is shaping up to be the warmest year on record. But the dumb-dumbs can only repeat nonsense.
LOL, sure it has!!! Something you can't prove. And because you can't, you can't make that call.

Here on the West Coast, we did not have a winter. And it was not the warmest that anyone remembers, it was the warmest on record, period. We have had a very hot dry summers, with major forest and range fires burning right now.

Weather people skewing statistics? In all the countries in the world? So you are another 'worldwide conspiracy' nut. Pray tell, what have the scientists to gain by all of this? You anti-science fruitloops are pathetic.
so dude, why can't we just see the temperature sets of data. Why do we get anomaly figures adjusted based on bias? Why?

Take your city and your city alone and lets see those temperature sets. you know, history.

Forum List

Back