June is “Pride” month

indeed it does.

Men use sexist and homophobic jokes due to insecurity over their masculinity, study claims​

I'm sure some do.

Others will use such jokes because they know it gets on people's tits.

I've literally lived with gay people. Someone very important in my life, when I first left home, was a closet gay and is now openly gay. I've seen plenty of people go through that difficult situation.

If someone called me gay I'd tell them that I'm not. It doesn't bother me. I don't see being gay as being bad.

But I know people do. So I use it because it gets to them.

But if you want to think everyone's homophobic, I'm fine with that too. Doesn't bother me, your life, your anger. I have my own anger to deal with and it's got fuck all to do with sex.

I'm sure some do.

Others will use such jokes because they know it gets on people's tits.

I've literally lived with gay people. Someone very important in my life, when I first left home, was a closet gay and is now openly gay. I've seen plenty of people go through that difficult situation.

If someone called me gay I'd tell them that I'm not. It doesn't bother me. I don't see being gay as being bad.

But I know people do. So I use it because it gets to them.

But if you want to think everyone's homophobic, I'm fine with that too. Doesn't bother me, your life, your anger. I have my own anger to deal with and it's got fuck all to do with sex.
For someone who claims it doesn’t bother them, you sure make a production out of stating how not gay you are.

Imagine how these child molester’s heads would explode if public schools were pushing conservative and Christian ideology?

The left is morally bankrupt, they have no values. They will excuse any abuse of power as long as it furthers their perverted agenda.

The only thing these Marxists will respond to is being held personally accountable. They need to be exposed, removed from their positions and publicly humiliated.

The entire transgender movement is a giant scam based on complete bullshit and lies. These fruitcakes have irreversibly tarnished the homosexual community by association and sexually mutilated an untold number of children.

98fdec5b-5c7d-4aca-99e0-b690a09465f8-jpeg.954749

1B9A2AE7-98E4-40EE-8DFC-730999E4DD11.jpeg

Media Shamefully Silent Over Atlanta 'Pedophile Ring' Case

Attachments

• 98FDEC5B-5C7D-4ACA-99E0-B690A09465F8.jpeg
    98FDEC5B-5C7D-4ACA-99E0-B690A09465F8.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1
I’m feeling a little disappointed. I imagined waking up today and things would be a little more gay.… So far, everything seems about as gay as normal :dunno:

Alright, I suppose we aren’t going to get anything out of Pride Month that we don’t put into it ourselves. It’s up to us to make this Pride Month as gay as we can dream it to be. Who is with me? Who is ready to go out in public and shake their money maker?

Lets kick this Pride Month off by putting our hand over our pee-pee and pledging allegiance to the flag.

“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United Rainbow Collation,
and to the love of dick because they stand,
one Drag Show underage, permissible,
with paused puberty and testosterone pills for all”

Lets do this boys!

C754A82F-6195-4ED2-9DF3-BF7FA75ED663.jpeg

Forum List

Back