🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

junetenth fight separates office

“White people should celebrate this holiday in the way that centers Black Americans

more racism.

“White people should celebrate this holiday in the way that centers Black Americans,” she told Destinee Adams of NPR. “Just don’t interrupt Black folks who are just trying to have a great time.”

I agree. No white emergency response employees should man any ambulances picking up the Juneteenth shooting and stabbing victims, or working on them in emergency rooms, or even selling them Colt .45's and Skittles at any stores. Let all of it be handled by black people. Make sure all their products are only made by black people as well.

“White people should celebrate this holiday in the way that centers Black Americans,” she told Destinee Adams of NPR. “Just don’t interrupt Black folks who are just trying to have a great time.”

I agree. No white emergency response employees should man any ambulances picking up the Juneteenth shooting and stabbing victims, or working on them in emergency rooms, or even selling them Colt .45's and Skittles at any stores. Let all of it be handled by black people. Make sure all their products are only made by black people as well.
lol lol

Tell us why you start all of these racist threads.

Yahoo News article, lol. Nothing screams fat fucken angry and bitter AF 70-year-old white guy with morbid obesity and diabetes 2, riding around on a scooter, yelling at people like Karen Man quite like Yahoo News.

Of course you advocate that, being unhappy about slaves being freed and all.

Forum List

Back