jury awards black 8.25 million

Mormons sure be stupid.

Uh, cops who bully black people or the public at large are not "Good people".

Who said they were? Who even insinuated they were? You are assuming that these police officers are raging racists because they had a bad interaction with a citizen who happens to be black. I don't. I would need a lot more evidence than that. Just because 2 people of different skin color have a negative interaction doesn't mean either party is a racist.

They are SUPPOSED To know the law. THat's their job. They had no probable cause to ask these women for their ID's, arrest them or search their car.

A PO doesn't need probable cause to ask you for your id or to ask to search your car. They need it to arrest you (which these women were not) and they need it to require an ID or get a search warrant.

Silly Darkies, rights are for white people!
Again you're projecting.

It should be. Then the rest might get the message about not abusing their badges.

Cool. I assume you've never made an error at your work and you would be ok with being incarcerated if you did.
Again, bullshit.

Starting salary for a Cop in Chicago is $59K a year.

The average salary for a cop in Illinois is 39k a year but CPD starting salary is 59k?

The average salary in Chicago is over 100k.

The Average Salary in Chicago - Destination Scanner....

Do you think people are going to put their lives as risk, and do the dirty shit work that is involved in being a Police Officer if the threat of being thrown in jail if you make a mistake at that job for less than the average salary for the area they live in is?
Nor is the job really that dangerous. There are 700,000 police officers in the US. The number killed in the line of duty - 164 if you are being really generous and including things like vehicle accidents and non-covid illnesses. Your chances of dying on duty as a cop are 0.02%

When I'll believe being a cop is really dangerous... When Police officers finally stand up to the National Rifle Association on how many guns are on the streets.
Being a cop is very dangerous compared to everyone else. What's the probability that some guy working in an office cubicle will be killed as part of his job?

You have to remember that PO's spend 90% of their time dealing with the shittiest 10% of the population. Every day, all day.

Uh, yeah, I actually do, WHEN the profession regains the respect of the public, people will want to sign up for it.

Again good luck with that. If you tell them they will have to get paid less/average, put their lives/health at risk, deal with the shittiest of the population and oh by the way if you make a mistake in any of your behavior we are going to go ahead and throw you in jail for it, I dont think you're going to get nearly as many people signing up for that as you think.

Except for Trump, most of our candidates are quality. As much as I disagreed with their policies, I had no doubt that Cruz, Rubio, Jeb, Perry, Christie or any of the other "Also Rans" in 2022 would have made fine presidents.

No, they aren't. We haven't had a quality candidate for President in decades.

But you guys grabbed the biggest orange turd in the bowl.

Who's you guys? Because I dont assume everyone is a racist or think we should throw every police officer who makes a mistake in jail, Im a Trump cultist right?

Clown.

Who said they were? Who even insinuated they were? You are assuming that these police officers are raging racists because they had a bad interaction with a citizen who happens to be black. I don't. I would need a lot more evidence than that. Just because 2 people of different skin color have a negative interaction doesn't mean either party is a racist.

A PO doesn't need probable cause to ask you for your id or to ask to search your car. They need it to arrest you (which these women were not) and they need it to require an ID or get a search warrant.

Again you're projecting.

Cool. I assume you've never made an error at your work and you would be ok with being incarcerated if you did.

The average salary for a cop in Illinois is 39k a year but CPD starting salary is 59k?

The average salary in Chicago is over 100k.

The Average Salary in Chicago - Destination Scanner....

Do you think people are going to put their lives as risk, and do the dirty shit work that is involved in being a Police Officer if the threat of being thrown in jail if you make a mistake at that job for less than the average salary for the area they live in is?

Being a cop is very dangerous compared to everyone else. What's the probability that some guy working in an office cubicle will be killed as part of his job?

You have to remember that PO's spend 90% of their time dealing with the shittiest 10% of the population. Every day, all day.

Again good luck with that. If you tell them they will have to get paid less/average, put their lives/health at risk, deal with the shittiest of the population and oh by the way if you make a mistake in any of your behavior we are going to go ahead and throw you in jail for it, I dont think you're going to get nearly as many people signing up for that as you think.

No, they aren't. We haven't had a quality candidate for President in decades.

Who's you guys? Because I dont assume everyone is a racist or think we should throw every police officer who makes a mistake in jail, Im a Trump cultist right?

Clown.
I think the leftists are demonizing the police so that so few are willing to do a dangerous and relatively low-paying job that the Democrats will have the reason to nationalize the police force. Once that happens, expect even worse double standards as they go after whites and political dissenters and let walk free blacks and leftists.

I think the leftists are demonizing the police so that so few are willing to do a dangerous and relatively low-paying job that the Democrats will have the reason to nationalize the police force. Once that happens, expect even worse double standards as they go after whites and political dissenters and let walk free blacks and leftists.
theres your problem,,
you arent capable of rational thought,,

Hector12

Hector just posted an interested hierarchy of debating tactics. The very bottom was meaningless insults - given out when there’s no way to debate the point made.

Thanks for demonstrating the bottom.
whats there to debate?? youve made it clear our rights mean nothing and we should bow down to authority,,

whats there to debate?? youve made it clear our rights mean nothing and we should bow down to authority,,
Oye. I’m more concerned with the thugs assaulting innocent people on the streets of NY and the MS-13 gang near me causing harm. A cop asks for an ID? Eh.

Oye. I’m more concerned with the thugs assaulting innocent people on the streets of NY and the MS-13 gang near me causing harm. A cop asks for an ID? Eh.
I'm concerned with those thing too,, but that has nothing to do with this topic,,
and youve made it perfectly clear you dont support our rights protected by the constitution,,,

Well, yeah, funny how these kinds of things never happen to White people.

Um, actually, they do.

I can reasonably expect to be fired. When I make a mistake no one dies, no one is really harmed.

Tell us again how not racist you are. That never gets old.

You've been on other threads doing the full, "Trump didn't do nuthin' wrong" argument, or did you think I forgot those?

Yeah a white guy has never been asked to provide ID to a police officer, had their car searched illegally or been wrongfully detained.
Um, actually, they do.

So you’re saying I’m wrong but then post links saying what I’m saying?
I can reasonably expect to be fired. When I make a mistake no one dies, no one is really harmed.
Like what happened here? No one died. No one was physically harmed.

You've been on other threads doing the full, "Trump didn't do nuthin' wrong" argument, or did you think I forgot those?
Link?

This whole thing could have been avoided if they just shown their ids. Cops miss identify all the time. Just show your id and they will apologize and leave. Why would you not want to show your id ad prove your innocence. Bu blacks just don't get it. They paid her off for inconvenience more then anything. Cops still have their jobs. Just comply with the cops.
Show me zee paperz, old man!

Sieg Heil!

Our police are badly in need of better training.

Um, actually, they do.

this happens to white people all the time,,

but white people diont get 8 million dollars,, they might get a few thousand,,

this guy gets arrested all the time

this happens to white people all the time,,

but white people diont get 8 million dollars,, they might get a few thousand,,

this guy gets arrested all the time

"All the time". The 8 million is saying this isn't going to happen "all the time".

you edited my comment out of context,,

Explain what I said that was wrong? Just because white people are willing to take the cops violating their rights in no way makes it right.

If we would have had strong push back before, maybe we wouldn't be here today.

Explain what I said that was wrong? Just because white people are willing to take the cops violating their rights in no way makes it right.

If we would have had strong push back before, maybe we wouldn't be here today.
where in my comment does it say white people are OK with having their rights violated??
in fact the context is the exact opposite,,

where in my comment does it say white people are OK with having their rights violated??
in fact the context is the exact opposite,,

No, if you weren't OK with it, you would demand it stop OR the repercussions being more than a slap on the wrist.

Forum List

Back