jury awards black 8.25 million

what you think is irrelevant,,

why did you lie about me??
What lie? I’m sure you twisted my words. That’s all you leftists do: call other people liars, or racists.

These woman do not deserve to take $8 million of taxpayers‘ money for a little inconvenience. It they just would have had respect for authority, none of this would have happened. But nooooooo….respecting authority is a whiteness trait!

What lie? I’m sure you twisted my words. That’s all you leftists do: call other people liars, or racists.

These woman do not deserve to take $8 million of taxpayers‘ money for a little inconvenience. It they just would have had respect for authority, none of this would have happened. But nooooooo….respecting authority is a whiteness trait!
what you think they deserve means absolutely nothing,,

you more than once said I didnt want criminals punished,,

# 283 and # 298,, I thinks theres more but not going to waste my time looking,,
Just as I thought….you put words in my mouth and then called me a liar for something I didn’t say.

I said you are more inflamed by a cop asking for an ID than a violent criminal committing a crime.

Just as I thought….you put words in my mouth and then called me a liar for something I didn’t say.

I said you are more inflamed by a cop asking for an ID than a violent criminal committing a crime.
now that I have seen to entire video 8.5 million isnt even close to enough money,,

who police video with out the news spin on it. i guess they thought she was casing the joint.

Just give the cop the ID! What’s with all this defiance to authorities?

When my brother was minding his own business and the police were called on him, he handed over his ID when asked. Little did he know that if he took an attitude and refused to cooperate, he too could have a Malibu beach house and jet-set in first class the rest of his life.

This type of ridiculous award is incentivizing blacks to defy police. He approached her and explained very nicely what was going on, but she didn’t want to do the “white thing” and follow directions.

Just give the cop the ID! What’s with all this defiance to authorities?

When my brother was minding his own business and the police were called on him, he handed over his ID when asked. Little did he know that if he took an attitude and refused to cooperate, he too could have a Malibu beach house and jet-set in first class the rest of his life.

This type of ridiculous award is incentivizing blacks to defy police. He approached her and explained very nicely what was going on, but she didn’t want to do the “white thing” and follow directions.
because its not required and also a constitutional protected right to not give it,,

what is it with you that you cant understand that??

because its not required and also a constitutional protected right to not give it,,

what is it with you that you cant understand that??
I get it. But it wouldn’t have been a big deal for her to turn it over, and she wasn’t “damaged” to the point of $8 million. Your hatred for cops is blinding you to the fact that this will be paid by taxpayers, who are already suffering under Biden’s inflation.

I get it. But it wouldn’t have been a big deal for her to turn it over, and she wasn’t “damaged” to the point of $8 million. Your hatred for cops is blinding you to the fact that this will be paid by taxpayers, who are already suffering under Biden’s inflation.
of course our rights are a big deal,, you may not think so but that is irrelevant,,

maybe as a tax payer you start holding the police accountable instead of making excuses and saying we should give up our rights because the government asks us to,,

of course our rights are a big deal,, you may not think so but that is irrelevant,,

maybe as a tax payer you start holding the police accountable instead of making excuses and saying we should give up our rights because the government asks us to,,
Nope….I want to empower police, not demonize them as if they’re evil. The result of that is the massive jump in crime.

Nope….I want to empower police, not demonize them as if they’re evil. The result of that is the massive jump in crime.
I dont see these women contributing to any crime,, but the cops absolutely violated our highest laws,,,

when we loose decency to over reaching authority is what causes countries to fall,,

Forum List

Back