🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jury finds teen who shot friend to be justified in killing

Jury finds teen who shot friend to be justified in killing NEWS10 ABC

Seventeen-year-old Seth Culver shot and killed 15-year-old MacKeon “Mackey” Schulte when the younger boy knocked on his bedroom window late at night.

Wow

I guess next it will be ok to shoot people for knockng on door.

Isnt' that what Biden advocated people do, after shooting a shotgun into the air from a bedroom window?

Jury finds teen who shot friend to be justified in killing NEWS10 ABC

Seventeen-year-old Seth Culver shot and killed 15-year-old MacKeon “Mackey” Schulte when the younger boy knocked on his bedroom window late at night.

Wow

Isnt' that what Biden advocated people do, after shooting a shotgun into the air from a bedroom window?

Follow Biden s Shotgun Advice Go Directly to Jail - Guns Ammo

In a recent interview, Biden said that he tells his wife that if she ever feels threatened by a home intruder, she should just “walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barreled shotgun, and fire two blasts outside the house.”

Apparently Mr. Biden has been living such an isolated life in Washington, D.C., that he doesn’t realize that firing your weapon randomly into the air is against the law—everywhere. But that didn’t stop him from giving out more advice.

For a recent interview with Field & Stream, Biden recommended that if you wanted to keep someone away from your house, “Just fire the shotgun through the door.”

Read more: Follow Biden s Shotgun Advice Go Directly to Jail - Guns Ammo

Biden-Shotgun-5397_186x168.jpg

A shame. He should have knocked on the door.

You don't shoot people for tapping on a window.
Yes I do. You want my attention? Ring the door bell or knock on the door. If you knock on my window, I'll assume that you are trying to gain entry, ESPECIALLY if you wake me up in the middle of the night.
The 15 year old's motives are irrelevant in that they were as unknown as his identity to his friend.
Let's try to explain it in terms you might be able to grasp.
You are a customer at my bar that has been in a few times and I know you well enought to remember you drink Crown and Coke.
You know I am interested in edge weapons from casual conversation and have just bought a new sheath knife that you are rather proud of.
Picture yourself 6 feet away, walking towards me. You want me to see your new knife and without saying anything, you pull it out of its sheath.

Sorry guy. Your dead on the floor with 3 40 caliber bullets in your chest.

Yes I do. You want my attention? Ring the door bell or knock on the door. If you knock on my window, I'll assume that you are trying to gain entry, ESPECIALLY if you wake me up in the middle of the night.
The 15 year old's motives are irrelevant in that they were as unknown as his identity to his friend.
You are a customer at my bar that has been in a few times and I know you well enought to remember you drink Crown and Coke.
You know I am interested in edge weapons from casual conversation and have just bought a new sheath knife that you are rather proud of.
Picture yourself 6 feet away, walking towards me. You want me to see your new knife and without saying anything, you pull it out of its sheath.

You are such a scared little man. Nobody should think it is ok to wildly shoot out a window just because you heard a noise. Anyone could have been out there.

It wasn't really a "jury" as such. It was a coroner jury. He can still be tried. It was clearly not an intentional murder. Does the "caring" left still want to hang him because they don't agree with the 2nd Amendment?

You are such a scared little man. Nobody should think it is ok to wildly shoot out a window just because you heard a noise. Anyone could have been out there.
Not scared at all. I do not shoot wildly at noises. I shoot at targets. A nameless, faceless silhouette at my bedroom window at 3 AM is a target. I will hit it, guaranteed.

Not scared at all. I do not shoot wildly at noises. I shoot at targets. A nameless, faceless silhouette and my bedroom window at 3 AM is a target. I will hit it, guaranteed.

And you might make the same mistake this kid did. What a turd you are. Paranoid and scared. Seek help.

Not scared at all. I do not shoot wildly at noises. I shoot at targets. A nameless, faceless silhouette and my bedroom window at 3 AM is a target. I will hit it, guaranteed.

And you might make the same mistake this kid did. What a turd you are. Paranoid and scared. Seek help.
Don't go tapping on my window in the middle of the night and you got nothing to fear.

Don't go tapping on my window in the middle of the night and you got nothing to fear.

You are so stupidly paranoid and scared too? Seriously?

Forum List

Back