🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jury finds teen who shot friend to be justified in killing

:banana2:What kind of moron hears about a terrible tragedy and rather than learn from it says he'd do the same thing?
Tell you what. Just ask in a PM for my address and come to my place to discuss it at 3AM. No need to knock. Just walk on in or tap on the window.

Agreed. It's a tragedy and I have learned from it.l My weapon is now on top of my night stand rather than in the drawer.

All that gun courage. Such a scared little boy.
You don't grasp the concept of being prepared, do you? I might be scared if someone knocked on my window at 3AM and I was unarmed. I am not, because I am not.

Prepared to shoot window tappers? Seriously?
Yup. Generally, rational people with benign intentions do not make noises at your bedroom windows at 3 AM. It is both logical and prudent that you assume that the noise has been made by a psychopath or a criminal.

Yes cause chance of it being somebody wanting to kill you is so high. Moron.

Not scared at all. I do not shoot wildly at noises. I shoot at targets. A nameless, faceless silhouette and my bedroom window at 3 AM is a target. I will hit it, guaranteed.

And you might make the same mistake this kid did. What a turd you are. Paranoid and scared. Seek help.
I might... I also might have saved my family for an intruder.

Not paranoid, asshat. I'm prepared to protect my family from harm. I'm a man, not an impotent little wimp.

Sorry but men aren't paranoid and scared. They don't shoot at bumps in the night. You are really kidding yourself.

Men kill people who threaten their property and their lives. If you are sneaking around at 3 am on a man's property, he's going to kill you because that's what men do. They protect what they love. You wouldn't know anything about that.

Men wait for there to actually be a threat. Scared boys shoot at noises in the night.
Men recognize a threat and deal with it. When you trespass and skulk around windows late at night, you're a threat. A big one.

Not paranoid, asshat. I'm prepared to protect my family from harm. I'm a man, not an impotent little wimp.

Sorry but men aren't paranoid and scared. They don't shoot at bumps in the night. You are really kidding yourself.

Men kill people who threaten their property and their lives. If you are sneaking around at 3 am on a man's property, he's going to kill you because that's what men do. They protect what they love. You wouldn't know anything about that.

Men wait for there to actually be a threat. Scared boys shoot at noises in the night.

Men wait for there to actually be a threat.

A lot of them end up dead

Really? You so scared? What burglar taps the window to alert you before they break in?

Better question, brain (?)...

What burglar breaks a window without making noise?

And you might make the same mistake this kid did. What a turd you are. Paranoid and scared. Seek help.

Men like brain cower in the bathroom while intruders rape and kill whoever else is in the house.

Men recognize a threat and deal with it. When you trespass and skulk around windows late at night, you're a threat. A big one.

Really? Did you read the OP? I don't think he was a threat.

Men like brain cower in the bathroom while intruders rape and kill whoever else is in the house.

No men like me don't shoot children.

Really? You so scared? What burglar taps the window to alert you before they break in?

Big difference between a break and a tap. From inside you have every advantage. Why be so scared you are shooting at noises?

People like us aren't afraid of anything. People like brain are terrified that someone might kill him while trying to protect themselves.

Which is pretty damned creepy.

Do you sneak up to kids' windows at night?

If you do, you're probably at high risk of death. I can understand your unease.

Brain has never had to make an important decision, I suppose. I have. I have been wrong and I have been right; more often right.

I've never shot a child tapping at my window, no.
Nor have I.... yet.
Assume you are asleep you awake to a noise at your window. It is reasonable to assume that the noise you heard was someone trying to gain entry. A rational, prepared individual grabs his weapon and looks for a target. He sees a silhouette at his window, perhaps with an unidentifiable object in his hand.
Hey! You call yourself Brain..... Maybe you know how to ascertain the age of a silhouette.

Hell even WITH that skill, what makes a 15 year old harmless and an 18 year old a murderer?

A 15 year old can kill you just as dead as anyone else.

People like us aren't afraid of anything. People like brain are terrified that someone might kill him while trying to protect themselves.

You sound really scared to me. I'm so not scared I go outside without a gun.

Big difference between a break and a tap. From inside you have every advantage. Why be so scared you are shooting at noises?

Big difference between a break and a tap.
You've been woken at 3am because you heard a window break often enough you know the dfiferernce?

From inside you have every advantage.

And I plan on maintaining that advantage

Why be so scared you are shooting at noises?

Makes a lot more sense than being on the receiving end of a shot.

Do you sneak up to kids' windows at night?

If you do, you're probably at high risk of death. I can understand your unease.

According to the OP kids do that. That's why anyone not paranoid doesn't shoot at noises.

Brain has never had to make an important decision, I suppose. I have. I have been wrong and I have been right; more often right.

I've never shot a child tapping at my window, no.
Nor have I.... yet.
Assume you are asleep you awake to a noise at your window. It is reasonable to assume that the noise you heard was someone trying to gain entry. A rational, prepared individual grabs his weapon and looks for a target. He sees a silhouette at his window, perhaps with an unidentifiable object in his hand.
Hey! You call yourself Brain..... Maybe you know how to ascertain the age of a silhouette.

Hell even WITH that skill, what makes a 15 year old harmless and an 18 year old a murderer?

A 15 year old can kill you just as dead as anyone else.

A person coming through a window is a very easy target. They won't see me, but I'll see them. If it's a break in they will find out about the numbers after my name.

I doubt you go outside without your mommy

All the time. I doubt you go outside without being armed. Need that gun courage to tackle the big bad world.

Tell you what. Just ask in a PM for my address and come to my place to discuss it at 3AM. No need to knock. Just walk on in or tap on the window.

Agreed. It's a tragedy and I have learned from it.l My weapon is now on top of my night stand rather than in the drawer.

You don't grasp the concept of being prepared, do you? I might be scared if someone knocked on my window at 3AM and I was unarmed. I am not, because I am not.

Yup. Generally, rational people with benign intentions do not make noises at your bedroom windows at 3 AM. It is both logical and prudent that you assume that the noise has been made by a psychopath or a criminal.

The chance it is a rational person with benign intentions is infinitely smaller. I choose to stay alive. I can live with the consequences.

The chance it is a rational person with benign intentions is infinitely smaller. I choose to stay alive. I can live with the consequences.

Oh really? Wow you are scared. I've not had a single psychopath at my door.

All the time. I doubt you go outside without being armed. Need that gun courage to tackle the big bad world.

You leave the house without your mommy?

You must be SO proud of yourself

only time I leave the house with a gun is when I'm going to the range.

You leave the house without your mommy?

You must be SO proud of yourself

only time I leave the house with a gun is when I'm going to the range.

Then why are you so cowardly your shooting at shadows and bumps in the night?

Forum List

Back