Just a reminder.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
If all the people who say they care about the environment did what they could to save it, it would be saved in short order. As it is there's a lot of virtue signaling but not much else.

Last edited:
Sure. The problem is how much of what will need to be done and what will "saving it" look like?

It's a designated money pit right now.

If all the people who say they care about the environment did what they could to save it, it would be saved in short order. As it is there's a lot of virtue signaling but not much else.
In case you had not noticed, the only thing the Swamp does is virtue signal. They only care about winning those darn elections. That means when their approval rating is minus 100 million, however, right before the election they get a magical boost in the polls to push them over the victory line once again, as their approval ratings take another dive downward once elected.

Wakey, wakey.

I'll just throw another tire on the fire to be sure. ;)
I was told 10 years ago that Washington DC would be under water by now because of global warming.

So I did my part, I ate a can of baked beans everyday and bought an SUV, but nothing!

They are still there damn it!!

All I can say is, I spent a lot of lonely nights after eating those cans of baked beans.

I'm so pissed

I've asked probably every so-called ecowarrior on this forum what they personally do to fight climate change. So far, the most popular answer is "vote for DemoKKKrats".

None of them do a single thing that affects their own comfy lives.

LOL!

State what the problem is would be a start

I've asked probably every so-called ecowarrior on this forum what they personally do to fight climate change. So far, the most popular answer is "vote for DemoKKKrats".

None of them do a single thing that affects their own comfy lives.

LOL!
Not true, democrats have declared war on fossil fuels.

This caused the entire economy to hyperinflate because fossil fuels is the key that makes the world economy all work.

Then democrats raised taxes

So there you have it, taxes and inflation cause suffering and death, resulting in fewer carbon footprints

So it all works fine.

Save the world from what? The weather? Wars? Disease? Evil Martians with ray guns?

The environmentalists and leftists won't believe this, but they're a far worse threat to the world than anything else. While they sit smugly in their warm homes heated with fossil fuel based energy, the rest of the world shivers in the darkness. While they tool around town in their electric vehicles, 8 year old kids are scraping mineral out of the ground to build more batteries. While they preach lofty platitudes about "racial equality" to everyone, black children are shot in the ghettos that those liberals themselves created.

Last edited:
Not true, democrats have declared war on fossil fuels.

This caused the entire economy to hyperinflate because fossil fuels is the key that makes the world economy all work.

Then democrats raised taxes

So there you have it, taxes and inflation cause suffering and death, resulting in fewer carbon footprints

So it all works fine.
No more plastic

I will never forget mr.enviro (leo decaprio) leaving a film set on a private jet to go receive an environmental award in another country.
That was crazy. I just LMAO
Of course you don't forget Leo Dicaprio. Your dick is still sticking to your jeans.

Save the world from what? The weather? Wars? Disease? Evil Martians with ray guns?

The environmentalists and leftists won't believe this, but they're a far worse threat to the world than anything else. While they sit smugly in their warm homes heated with fossil fuel based energy, the rest of the world shivers in the darkness. While they tool around town in their electric vehicles, 8 year old kids are scraping mineral out of the ground to build more batteries.
Leftists aren't a threat to this world. We all are. I don't give a fuck. We'll all be long gone before this world is long gone. Future generations can suck a dick.

The denial of climate change has disappeared overnight and has been replaced with blaming others.
That's a positive step forward for this forum at least.

Leftists aren't a threat to this world. We all are. I don't give a fuck. We'll all be long gone before this world is long gone. Future generations can suck a dick.
so you can't describe the problem we're all supposed to be fearful from?

The denial of climate change has disappeared overnight and has been replaced with blaming others.
That's a positive step forward for this forum at least.
well everyone knows climate has changed. Fk dude, I live in Chicago and it use to be under quite a lot of ice before I was here. What do you supposed was the cause of the ice melting so man could live here?

With all the denial of climate change missing after 20 comments here, it's an indication of the denialists being afraid of being the only extremist who doesn't accept the obvious facts.

Even Marvin is lost for words!

He'll recover!

Forum List

Back