Just another day in America. Guns keeping people safe... 8 dead... the dead can't be killed, therefore they're safe.

8 people dead... This is how many people per 100,000 are murdered in Utah, which ranks 30th in... was it murders or murders from guns? I think the latter.

I hate to say this and it may pour salt in the wounds of some people, but... This is what happens when you do not have the religion Christ instituted. That's not to say that Catholics don't commit murders but... When is the last time we heard of a devout Catholic doing something like this?

just sayin

Well, the good news is: Those children and hopefully all who were murdered are in a better place.
i can think of one HITLER

Mitt Romney, the Mormon guy.

You don't remember the big stink that outraged the Democrats when Romney ran for President?

Granted, the dog was in a cage that he strapped to the roof but from the outrage, you would have thought he bit the head off a puppy.
he strapped a dog to the top of his car?

LOL

couldn't one his likely numerous family members have driven a car with the dog in the back seat?

Someone should do that. I hate to see all this ammo I'm sitting on go to waste.
LOL

Go to the border.. you'll run out of ammo quickly (kidding.. libs, don't accuse me of... you know wanting to kill folks who are already out of the womb)

/----/ "See, you did it again."
1. YOU ???? My personal pronouns are YO, Dude, and Bro.
2. gypsy
verb
gyp·sy ˈjip-sē
gypsied; gypsying; gypsies
intransitive verb: to travel or roam from place to place.
cripple
verb
crippled; crippling ˈkri-p(ə-)liŋ
transitive verb:1, to deprive of the use of a limb and especially a leg
the accident left him crippled
2: to deprive of capability for service or of strength, efficiency, or wholeness an economy crippled by inflation

Wow, guy, you stepped in it big time... didn't you?

This is me mocking you.

Really, I thought you were mocking Roma people and the disabled... but never mind.

The Civil War? The war started by the democrat party, in order to keep their slaves? A political party you vote for today? The slave rapist party as you describe them?

And the Indians were largely killed off before our country was founded...by European diseases..........and the mass murder I am talking about didn't happen in "olden times," it happened after 1917....in modern nation states........after they took guns away from their intended victims.

Uh, no, the civil war started by Southern CONSERVATIVES so a few rich white people could keep owning slaves, by getting stupid poor white people to catch bullets for them.

No, the First Nations were systematically genocided by the United States... It's how we went from them having all the land west of the Appalachians to just a few squares of reservations.

And a toddler is the size of a moderate dog, and not really viable, either. Put him out on the street to fend for himself, with no care from adults, and he'll probably die.
Okay, but no one is going to force you to take care of that toddler. You want to force a woman to carry a fetus to term, that's the thing.

Size does not define humanity. Nor does the need for care and assistance from other humans.
Um,yeah, about that. I say that every Church that supports ending abortion should be required to support all the unwanted kids until they are 18.

Uh, no, the civil war started by Southern CONSERVATIVES so a few rich white people could keep owning slaves, by getting stupid poor white people to catch bullets for them.

No, the First Nations were systematically genocided by the United States... It's how we went from them having all the land west of the Appalachians to just a few squares of reservations.

Okay, but no one is going to force you to take care of that toddler. You want to force a woman to carry a fetus to term, that's the thing.

Um,yeah, about that. I say that every Church that supports ending abortion should be required to support all the unwanted kids until they are 18.

They were all democrats you doofus.

The indians lost their majority of people before the country was foundedndue to European diseases they didnt have immunity from

We could simply adopt them out....there are about 39 couples waiting for each baby, you moron

They were all democrats you doofus.
No, they were conservatives. Party labels were kind of meaningless, as all the political parties before the civil war had anti-and pro-slavery factions.

The indians lost their majority of people before the country was foundedndue to European diseases they didnt have immunity from
And then the US government went in and genocided the rest in 100 years of Indian Wars....
When Hitler came up with the idea of Concentration Camps, he took inspiration from Native American Reservations.

We could simply adopt them out....there are about 39 couples waiting for each baby, you moron
Waiting for white babies with no health problems. Those won't be the ones available when abortion is banned. White women will still be able to drive up to free states and get abortions....

No, they were conservatives. Party labels were kind of meaningless, as all the political parties before the civil war had anti-and pro-slavery factions.

And then the US government went in and genocided the rest in 100 years of Indian Wars....
When Hitler came up with the idea of Concentration Camps, he took inspiration from Native American Reservations.

Waiting for white babies with no health problems. Those won't be the ones available when abortion is banned. White women will still be able to drive up to free states and get abortions....

No...the distinguishing feature was being a democrat....religious conservatives were the abolishionists.......and Republicans...the southerners were democrats.....

He got the idea for concentration camps from the British, you idiot....

Hitler and Goebbels were the first relativizers of the Holocaust, the first purveyors of false equivalence. “Concentration camps were not invented in Germany,” Hitler said in 1941. “It is the English who are their inventors, using this institution to gradually break the backs of other nations.” The British had operated camps in South Africa, the Nazis pointed out.

Just like all gun control zealots, you cherry pick tragic incidents that would NOT have been solved by stricter gun control. There is no gun control legislation that fixes people who are conpletely insane.

Sure there is. There are red flag laws. You know your ex is likely to do something crazy, you tell the cops and they collect his guns.

Oh, wait, who has gone to court to fight red flag laws? The NRA and the Ammosexuals.

No one says you can...however...you can stop destroying local police, and you can stop releasing the most violent criminals over and over again...that would be a good start.

Police spending has gone up every year.. funny you didn't mention that. I'm not sure how you can destroy an institution by giving it more money.

On the other hand, we've SLASHED programs for mental health and addiction treatment, which is part of the reason Crime went up.

No...the distinguishing feature was being a democrat....religious conservatives were the abolishionists.......and Republicans...the southerners were democrats.....

He got the idea for concentration camps from the British, you idiot....

Nope. In fact, Slave Owners - Conservative Christians - quoted the bible when advocating slavery's continuation.

Conservatives want to keep the status quo. Slavery was the status quo.

I know you guys get confused, as "Conservative" has come to mean a slavish devotion to Donald Trump.

Hitler and Goebbels were the first relativizers of the Holocaust, the first purveyors of false equivalence. “Concentration camps were not invented in Germany,” Hitler said in 1941. “It is the English who are their inventors, using this institution to gradually break the backs of other nations.” The British had operated camps in South Africa, the Nazis pointed out.

Remember, the original Nazi goal was not to exterminate the Jews, just to remove them from German society. Just like the Americans removed indigenous people. Genocide came later. Just like it did for Indigenous people.

You don't know solid digestive waste about our religion, if you think we're Godless.
Naw, you just believe in a pedophile con man was talking to God.. See, he claimed to have read from magic golden plates that no one else ever saw! They're at the bottom of this hat!

Police spending has gone up every year.. funny you didn't mention that. I'm not sure how you can destroy an institution by giving it more money.

On the other hand, we've SLASHED programs for mental health and addiction treatment, which is part of the reason Crime went up.

Nope. In fact, Slave Owners - Conservative Christians - quoted the bible when advocating slavery's continuation.

I know you guys get confused, as "Conservative" has come to mean a slavish devotion to Donald Trump.

Remember, the original Nazi goal was not to exterminate the Jews, just to remove them from German society. Just like the Americans removed indigenous people. Genocide came later. Just like it did for Indigenous people.
Huffington post?

Really?

Um, police funding has gone up every year?

Um, no.

Um, like usual, you leftisexuals are fact-challenged.

Um, just a small sample.

Democrats owned the slaves....and started the war...conservative, christian republicans started the abolitionist movememt to end slavery and fought the democrata to free the black slaves.

Sure there is. There are red flag laws. You know your ex is likely to do something crazy, you tell the cops and they collect his guns.

Oh, wait, who has gone to court to fight red flag laws? The NRA and the Ammosexuals.
Red flag laws are not gun control laws. They are laws that flag potentially dangerous individuals. You are creating another deflection. FAIL

abortion is just a plan by racist democrats to limit the negro population which is considered out of control

native americans happily went about murdering and roasting alive other native americans for centuries....they all hated each other and torture of captives was a happy pastime on warm summer nights

Forum List

Back