Just another self-serving "celebrity" that has NO answers!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
Another self-serving "celebrity" that has NO answers, but PLENTY of oppressive statements for the people in the audience.

And just like this guy says in the video...........at NO point does she state what laws are "oppressing" her!!!

Because the fucking cow has no clue. She's just spewing out DemonicRat media bullshit, as they all do.

I wish **I** was OPPRESSED to the point where I could afford to eat 24/7, pay $20,000.00 for a garbage bag to wear, and have a net worth of $12 MILLION dollars!!!!

Another self-serving "celebrity" that has NO answers, but PLENTY of oppressive statements for the people in the audience.

And just like this guy says in the video...........at NO point does she state what laws are "oppressing" her!!!
Because the fucking cow has no clue. She's just spewing out DemonicRat media bullshit, as they all do.

I wish **I** was OPPRESSED to the point where I could afford to eat 24/7, pay $20,000.00 for a garbage bag to wear, and have a net worth of $12 MILLION dollars!!!!

So this guy is whining because she did not say who to vote for?

Really?

Also, this person never said she was oppressed, despite the lies from the dude in the video.

What's her claim to fame?

singer?

Dancer?

trivia champion?

competitive eater?

NFL Fullback?

This dude is full of shit from the start.

"I was watching the VMAs. I guess it stands for the Video Music Awards."

Yeah. It's existed for probably 40 years.

"I don't watch these things because I don't care."

You made a Youtube video about it, faggot.

So this guy is whining because she did not say who to vote for?

Really?

Also, this person never said she was oppressed, despite the lies from the dude in the video.
I thought that the most oppressed person on the planet was the former 1-term president...

I mean can't a white fat guy have all the classified documents that he wants...

Maybe you ought to work on comprehension. "vote to change some of these laws that are oppressing US" Since she is speaking and she said US, that pretty much includes her. Try again, moron.

The word is often used in a generic sense. That you have to pretend this is not the case is sort of fun to watch

The word is often used in a generic sense.
Inept attempt at deflection. Typical democrat bullshit when they have been caught in a lie. But you typically lie, so why am I not surprised? The fact remains, she said US. Like everything else, you don't have a clue as to what she meant beyond what she said, so stop with the lies. No wonder you're a democrat, you don't care what people say or do as long as you get to interpret, eh, moron?

Inept attempt at deflection. Typical democrat bullshit when they have been caught in a lie. But you typically lie, so why am I not surprised? The fact remains, she said US. Like everything else, you don't have a clue as to what she meant beyond what she said, so stop with the lies. No wonder you're a democrat, you don't care what people say or do as long as you get to interpret, eh, moron?

:itsok:

I thought that the most oppressed person on the planet was the former 1-term president...

I mean can't a white fat guy have all the classified documents that he wants...
Hold on a minute! If it`s okay for the FBI to raid the home of someone who cheats on his taxes, incites a violent insurrection, tries to undermine our Democracy, brags about sexual assault, and steals our top secret documents, none of us are safe from investigation. :)

Yep. And I interpret that you're a lying liar. And how do we know if you're lying? If 'Concerned American' posts, it's pretty much a lie.

Forum List

Back