Just Breaking: George Michael dead at 53

Christmas Day, another fake death of a pop star.
In case you didn't get it, this is the message that the illuminati pass with the fake death on Christmas day:
It's the LAST Christmas as the human cattle knows it.
This said, I don't need to tell you who he is, right?

BASICS
Contrast it with the agendas of Prince's fake death:
Illuminati faking deaths: Prince Vanity 57 Jackson 7::links beyond the obvious include Hillary 100

Obama Bin Laden resurrection: FINAL COUNTDOWN: 2016 and 3 weeks beyond: perfect 6666 matrix after 6 failed Easter Sundays
Big Bang is NOW - from annihilation of pensions and savings to race war: FINAL COUNTDOWN: perfect 6666 matrix 6 failed Easter Sundays: 2016 and 3 weeks beyond

Hey, I am not going to blow a bunch of horse shit about this guy. I didnt like but only two of his songs and I dont like the life style he chose, but he always seemed like a fun, light hearted man. He always brought a smile to my face when I saw his perform on MTV back in the day, and I feel strange seeing that some guy five years younger than me died of a fucking heart attack.

Sheesh, he was burning his candle from both ends if you know what I mean.

RIP George and may the Angels of Heaven welcome you with song and dance!

George Michael: Pop superstar dies at 53 - BBC News

I didn't catch that they have concluded his death was from a heart attack?

Strange....

Was at a Christmas party last night. I was sort of in charge of playing music on bluetooth.

I played this song....

People liked it. All of a sudden we were talking about wham and George Michael and the 80s.

Anyway, I am sure there will be a drug connection.

Aaaand Keith Richards....is still kickin. Go figure.

"All we have to see is that I don't belong to you and you don't belong to me...Freedom"

People don't own each other. Our lifestyle, political views, moral code is no one else's business. The world's problems would be solved if busybodies fucked off.

Hey, I am not going to blow a bunch of horse shit about this guy. I didnt like but only two of his songs and I dont like the life style he chose, but he always seemed like a fun, light hearted man. He always brought a smile to my face when I saw his perform on MTV back in the day, and I feel strange seeing that some guy five years younger than me died of a fucking heart attack.

Bowie is a closet homo.

Sad. He was a great talent. Rough year for musicians. :(

Let's not quibble and enjoy the fashions of this video:

:lol:

Sad. He was a great talent. Rough year for musicians. :(

I agree.

It's sad that some posters like ChrisL find this thread funny.

No doubt.

No, I think she is laughing at GG calling Bowie a closet homo. She isn't a dark heart.

Merry Christmas, skye!

Actually it was the "fake celebrity deaths" post. Lol. :lol:

Merry Christmas, sweetie MDK. :)

I missed that part. lol. In my defense, I've had a lot of Christmas Spirits and I also made Grandma's egg nog today. :lol:

Merry Christmas, darling! :smiliehug:

I missed that part. lol. In my defense, I've had a lot of Christmas Spirits and I also made Grandma's egg nog today. :lol:

I'm so glad you had a good day! :smiliehug: Did you get anything cool for Christmas? :)

I did. I got an awesome handmade Ravenclaw scarf and a handful of neat board/card games. I am easy to buy for...give me some books and games. lol. Hope you had Santa's bounty as well.

I'm so glad you had a good day! :smiliehug: Did you get anything cool for Christmas? :)

I did. I got an awesome handmade Ravenclaw scarf and a handful of neat board/card games. I am easy to buy for...give me some books and games. lol. Hope you had Santa's bounty as well.

I got 2 really cute dresses, a couple of gift cards and some money. :2up:

I saw an article where they said it was cardiac arrest, but I cant find it now, sorry.

Forum List

Back