Just Breaking: George Michael dead at 53

Christmas Day, another fake death of a pop star.
In case you didn't get it, this is the message that the illuminati pass with the fake death on Christmas day:
It's the LAST Christmas as the human cattle knows it.
This said, I don't need to tell you who he is, right?

BASICS
Contrast it with the agendas of Prince's fake death:
Illuminati faking deaths: Prince Vanity 57 Jackson 7::links beyond the obvious include Hillary 100

Obama Bin Laden resurrection: FINAL COUNTDOWN: 2016 and 3 weeks beyond: perfect 6666 matrix after 6 failed Easter Sundays
Big Bang is NOW - from annihilation of pensions and savings to race war: FINAL COUNTDOWN: perfect 6666 matrix 6 failed Easter Sundays: 2016 and 3 weeks beyond

I was laughing about this post, FYI.

Hey, I am not going to blow a bunch of horse shit about this guy. I didnt like but only two of his songs and I dont like the life style he chose, but he always seemed like a fun, light hearted man. He always brought a smile to my face when I saw his perform on MTV back in the day, and I feel strange seeing that some guy five years younger than me died of a fucking heart attack.

Sheesh, he was burning his candle from both ends if you know what I mean.

RIP George and may the Angels of Heaven welcome you with song and dance!

George Michael: Pop superstar dies at 53 - BBC News

I didn't catch that they have concluded his death was from a heart attack?
I saw an article where they said it was cardiac arrest, but I cant find it now, sorry.

The performer died of heart failure, according to his longtime manager.

George Michael has died of heart failure, according to the singer's longtime manager Michael Lippman.

Singer-Songwriter George Michael Dies at 53

I can't help but think the heart failure was the result of a partying youth or perhaps brought on by some other ailment...

Great talent, troubled life, strange thread

RIP George Micheal

George Michael had some great songs.

Cowboys and Angels was my favorite of them. It is a great Viennese waltz.

53 is young to die.

Hey, I am not going to blow a bunch of horse shit about this guy. I didnt like but only two of his songs and I dont like the life style he chose, but he always seemed like a fun, light hearted man. He always brought a smile to my face when I saw his perform on MTV back in the day, and I feel strange seeing that some guy five years younger than me died of a fucking heart attack.

Bowie is a closet homo.

Closet?? It was well known that he was bi. At least I always thought it was well known. At least in the 70s anyway.

Greg

Bowie is a closet homo.

Closet?? It was well known that he was bi. At least I always thought it was well known. At least in the 70s anyway.

Greg

No way? Our Jimbo?

Bowie is a closet homo.

Greg

No way? Our Jimbo?

Yeah, he let Bing Crosby use his putter on him.

Bowie is a closet homo.

Greg

No way? Our Jimbo?

Uh: sorry to be indelicate but it was suggested early on that he liked it both ways. His music was sensational though. No 70s party was complete without his songs. As for George Michael? Not my era. I'm Beatles/Hollies/Monkees/ EARLY BeeGees ilk.

I liked WHAM though. Some of their stuff was catchy. Don't know about "GREAT", though. Dylan was great; Beatles were GREAT, Bowie? Close to great but I'm not decided yet. Sensational yes!! Bruce Springsteen was very good.

Greg

Bowie is a closet homo.

Greg

No way? Our Jimbo?

I've not heard of that one!! Let me be the first to declare it "FAKE NEWS". Very naughty!!

Greg

Actually it was the "fake celebrity deaths" post. Lol. :lol:

Merry Christmas, sweetie MDK. :)

I missed that part. lol. In my defense, I've had a lot of Christmas Spirits and I also made Grandma's egg nog today. :lol:

Merry Christmas, darling! :smiliehug:

I'm so glad you had a good day! :smiliehug: Did you get anything cool for Christmas? :)

I did. I got an awesome handmade Ravenclaw scarf and a handful of neat board/card games. I am easy to buy for...give me some books and games. lol. Hope you had Santa's bounty as well.

I got 2 really cute dresses, a couple of gift cards and some money. :2up:
.... And a partridge in a pear tree!.
:biggrin:

From page 3
In case you didn't get it, this is the message that the illuminati pass with the fake death on Christmas day:

BASICS
Illuminati faking deaths: Prince Vanity 57 Jackson 7::links beyond the obvious include Hillary 100

In case you still didn't get it, here is his name:
Christmas 2015: illuminati have both "Pope Francis" and the Queen of England telling to cattle that it was the "last Christmas".
At the end of the day, in this case yet another year, the Illuminati Grand Master Alexander Adolf Hitler had to add George Michael to the chorus.
Why? Because of the very last 6 in the 6666 4th dimensional matrix, which as of Christmas 2015 was still 5.
BASICS
Obama Bin Laden resurrection: FINAL COUNTDOWN: 2016 and 3 weeks beyond: perfect 6666 matrix after 6 failed Easter Sundays
Big Bang is NOW - from annihilation of pensions and savings to race war: FINAL COUNTDOWN: perfect 6666 matrix 6 failed Easter Sundays: 2016 and 3 weeks beyond

From page 3

BASICS

In case you still didn't get it, here is his name:
Christmas 2015: illuminati have both "Pope Francis" and the Queen of England telling to cattle that it was the "last Christmas".
At the end of the day, in this case yet another year, the Illuminati Grand Master Alexander Adolf Hitler had to add George Michael to the chorus.
Why? Because of the very last 6 in the 6666 4th dimensional matrix, which as of Christmas 2015 was still 5.
BASICS

Lighten up Francis...

Bowie is a closet homo.

Greg

No way? Our Jimbo?

I've not heard of that one!! Let me be the first to declare it "FAKE NEWS". Very naughty!!

Greg
DAVID Bowie, let me add for clarity.

((((JimBowie1958))) don't say that
Jim are you ok?
Well, I am speaking of statistical likelihood. I am a type 2 diabetic, with arthritis and a bad back, one herniated disc and one removed, and no gall bladder, and I am feeling a certain amount of purposelessness in my unemployment that brings waves of depression at times that I struggle to fight off.

Other than that I am just perfect! :D

BASICS

I was laughing about this post, FYI.
Yeah, I got a good chuckle too from that one.

He came across to me like a libtard sock who hasnt learned how to really do the fundamentalist Protestant Rapture theme too well yet.

Forum List

Back