Just canceled all my Disney stuff

Disney is inappropriate from children.

Donald Duck doesn’t wear pants!

1648826026833.png

Poor, poor Disney

Conservatives are mad at them

:206:
You're just very poor and inept at reading situations. More people are getting fed up of institutions etc.. dragging politics in the faces of viewers, so they just tend to quit their membership. Same thing happened with "Take the knee" on Sky TV. The more you lean left, you're likely to get an erection or wide on as more politics are forced into every nook and cranny.

Content hasn't been so great lately anyway and it was not hard to replace it with other services out there who do more for less.
Having a drive in work to inform people of the alternative services and showing them where on the Disney website the cancelation option is hiding.

JO
I don't blame you.

not for me.....have to finish the marvel stuff....
You can get that without paying for it. It is possible to boycott evil Disney scumbags and still keep watching their content.

BTW, lest anyone get me wrong, I'm not mad at Disney over policies on gays (since I see this mentioned in the thread). I don't know any gay people and I tend to never even think about LBXYZ (whatever the acronym is) issues, either for or against.

People who do get upset over gay issues may well be upset at Disney. I wouldn't know about that. But Disney also pisses off conservatives for reasons other than policies on gays.

But I digress. My main point is, one can boycott Disney financially and yet still keep watching their stuff.

Nothing pisses off Conservatives as much as not being able to discriminate against gays

Where is that happening?

The Florida law is about protecting children from pedos. Has nothing to do with gay people.

Where is that happening?

The Florida law is about protecting children from pedos. Has nothing to do with gay people.

Being aware that there are homosexuals in our society does not protect pedos

You sound like Q

Forum List

Back