Just can't understand why a black person would attack a white person because they are

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
racist? Don't they have that right not to like a certain race if they want to? So what is beating up trump supporters to accomplish? To me it's retarded to beat someone up because they don't like you

And the blacks who are doing this belong in the ZOO inside a cage

You don't have to like them, but you should at the very least tolerate them enough so that you and them can live in peace.

There are lots of people I don't like, but I don't go out of my way to antagonize or attack them.

People are stupid assholes for the most part.

They just display it in different ways.... some more obvious than others.
Also most are very mean spirited.

The heart is desperately wicked.

You don't have to like them, but you should at the very least tolerate them enough so that you and them can live in peace.

There are lots of people I don't like, but I don't go out of my way to antagonize or attack them.

I just ignore them

You are not black?????????

Yes I'm black but I believe you shouldn't be forced to like a certain race. I hate chinese people and always have
Finally someone who agrees with freedom of association. I don't understand why people can't grasp this, if u want to be around whoever then that is ur right. They want to manipulate by titleing us racist, what do u call someone trying to force their views instead just leaving us the hell alone? Thank u sir.

Yes I'm black but I believe you shouldn't be forced to like a certain race. I hate chinese people and always have
Finally someone who agrees with freedom of association. I don't understand why people can't grasp this, if u want to be around whoever then that is ur right. They want to manipulate by titleing us racist, what do u call someone trying to force their views instead just leaving us the hell alone? Thank u sir.

I wouldn't classify someone as a racist just because they prefer the company of others who are like them. Lots of people join together in a community because of shared interests.

However........................

When they start to attack and denigrate others who aren't like them, simply because they are different? Then it's racism.

I wouldn't classify someone as a racist just because they prefer the company of others who are like them. Lots of people join together in a community because of shared interests.

When they start to attack and denigrate others who aren't like them, simply because they are different? Then it's racism.

Even if it is racism it has no effect on my bank account so I can care less

Even if it is racism it has no effect on my bank account so I can care less
Lmao, I agree.

Ok, you don't know what racism is lol

Thread has been cleaned...if your post has gone missing, it fled to the Badlands. Let's get back on topic shall we?

Forum List

Back