🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

She didn't collapse...she didn't faint. It never happened.

The Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses are a Liberal's last refuge.

The Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses have been designed to help people develop a relaxed attitude to danger. They work by turning completely dark at the first sign of danger, thus preventing you from seeing anything that might alarm you. This does, however, mean that you see absolutely nothing, including where you're going.

So far, there doesn't seem to be any indication that she more than slipped off the curb and skinned her knee. Not sure how this constitutes some kind of emergency.
I am sure your hitlery will be just fine......

Skinned knees is a good enough reason to blow off the WTC memorial....

It's now being reported that she felt overheated and went to Chelsea's apartment. BFD.
It's not hot there so that's an indication there is something wrong, and a presidential candidate wouldn't leave the 911 ceremony unless something were very wrong.

It also isn't her first time.

That is the issue here.

Her health is only going to play more into the narrative and put her on the defensive.

This election can't get any more funny.....oh wait.

Put your curlers back on, connies.

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton left a 9/11 memorial ceremony in New York early on Sunday because she “felt overheated,” her campaign said.

“Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen,” spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement.

“During the ceremony, she felt overheated so [she] departed to go to her daughter’s apartment, and is feeling much better,” he added.

Clinton leaves 9/11 ceremony early

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton left a 9/11 memorial ceremony in New York early on Sunday because she “felt overheated,” her campaign said.

“Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen,” spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement.

“During the ceremony, she felt overheated so [she] departed to go to her daughter’s apartment, and is feeling much better,” he added.

LOL I called it, nobody believes a word her campaign says anymore

Apparently had to be helped...and lost a shoe...that she didn't recover.

I really don't care.....

It will be just another point of the campaign.....ongoing.

And now......now .... now.... (echo) (echo)
Warming up in the bullpen (echo)

Smoking Joe Biden........

And the Trump bots are shocked shocked I say into silence.......
we can already vision Trump on the right podium,,and an empty chair by the left podium.

Where is Clint Eastwood?
This just in from CNN: Due to the unexpected fainting incident in New York an hour ago,,,the Hillary Clinton Campaign rally scheduled for September 17 at the Flint City McDonalds parking lot has been cancelled.

I'm waiting for the actual news to come out without all the speculation, hell for all we know all she did was trip. :dunno:
Her crew said they think it was heat related. You assholes are so set on denying it you don't fucking listen. She's at Chelsea's multimillion dollar apartment trying to recover.
You assholes? Soooo, me wanting to wait for more information from real news organizations means I was denying it.........? You're joking..... right? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You are an asshole for deciding Fox would lie about your bitche's medical condition. And, for being a fucking kook aid drinker! Dumbass!
The Google search list link she provided didn't include Fox ya stupid twit.

You should have Googled....

Google

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe. I love how stupid you are.
I love the way she linked all the nutjob sites (Twit------ter included)......... :lol:
I like how Hillary is dying.......:lol:
Ya know, I can't stand Hillary but I'm not crass enough to wish her dead.

She is a power hungry corrupt liar who will uncaringly lie in the faces of people who lost loved ones due to her incompetence. It's not crass, she merits it.
That's the definition of any modern day politician............ :dunno:

Forum List

Back