🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe. I love how stupid you are.
I love the way she linked all the nutjob sites (Twit------ter included)......... :lol:
I like how Hillary is dying.......:lol:
Ya know, I can't stand Hillary but I'm not crass enough to wish her dead.

She is a power hungry corrupt liar who will uncaringly lie in the faces of people who lost loved ones due to her incompetence. It's not crass, she merits it.
That's the definition of any modern day politician............ :dunno:
No... Hillary is especially deserving of hell. And that's saying a lot when talking about politicians.

It's not hot there so that's an indication there is something wrong, and a presidential candidate wouldn't leave the 911 ceremony unless something were very wrong.

Well Mr. Medical Doctor, you can keep up your hopeful indulgences that Clinton will keel over and die, but in the meantime rational people are likely to know that even low 80s can be enough for someone in long sleeves and pants to feel overheated under the right circumstances. Skip breakfast, only have a few hours sleep, drink a cup or two of coffee, and it could happen to a healthy 30 year old. So again, BFD.

Hildabeast needs to stay in the race. Otherwise the Dems might run someone who could actually win.

I read somewhere that she's taking 4 days off. I PRAY that she makes it back.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
Her campaign and the media are busy conning the public about her health and this event, just like Hillary and Obama stood in front of the cameras the morning of Ben Ghazi and lied to the nation.

I love the way she linked all the nutjob sites (Twit------ter included)......... :lol:

She is a power hungry corrupt liar who will uncaringly lie in the faces of people who lost loved ones due to her incompetence. It's not crass, she merits it.
No... Hillary is especially deserving of hell. And that's saying a lot when talking about politicians.
Aren't we all........ :eusa_whistle:

The corrupt MSM and Clinton are lying about her serious health problems. She isn't fit to be President. Period, end of story.

Aren't we all........ :eusa_whistle:
Not like the Shill.

Clinton left the 9/11 ceremony 30+ mins ago but press pool was not told to where. Aides now not responding to any Qs about her whereabouts

The disapperance of the relevant thread on here...is a absolute outrage!

In all of my days I have never seen a person so despised as Hillary Clinton. In article after article I've found multitudes flooding the commentary section expressing their hatred of Hillary Clinton for the evil she has done to the American people. While noting someone here who is known for their vile language asking what is wrong with people on this thread - I was reminded of how the wicked call evil good and good evil. These people bring the judgment of God upon their own head when they dare to call evil good and good evil. Hillary Clinton is an evil woman.

These are the words of King David concerning the wicked:

Psalm 139:19-24 King James Version (KJV)
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
Her campaign and the media are busy conning the public about her health and this event, just like Hillary and Obama stood in front of the cameras the morning of Ben Ghazi and lied to the nation.
Of course they're gonna spin it, it is politics after all. :dunno:

So far, there doesn't seem to be any indication that she more than slipped off the curb and skinned her knee. Not sure how this constitutes some kind of emergency.
I am sure your hitlery will be just fine......

Skinned knees is a good enough reason to blow off the WTC memorial....

It's now being reported that she felt overheated and went to Chelsea's apartment. BFD.
It's not hot there so that's an indication there is something wrong, and a presidential candidate wouldn't leave the 911 ceremony unless something were very wrong.
It's God striking her dead for being there.

Then it would appear God is incompetent. :slap:

The fuck are you talking about? I'm watching MTP right now, and they're not calling a halt to the discussion for any breaking news. And Fox has a 9/11 memorial program running right now. No headlines on any news sites that I can see.
Learn how to use Google, dummy.
Screenshot_2016-09-11-08-41-26.png

Forum List

Back