🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Is this really what America needs?

1473606747742.jpg

Sorry for any eye damage or hysterical blindness as a result of viewing this image.

Her makeup artist must have taken the day off.

I am thinking she caught a view of herself in a mirror and fainted.

She walking around now outside where her daughter lives.... She still looks nutty...

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

CNN: "While she was making her way into a van in her motorcade, Secret Service agents helped her into the van in the motorcade"

It's great to have a liberal media ... when you're a Democrat ... Why would they have to have "helped her?" They don't say ...

wow,,,,I think I just broke my record for most hits within an hour of a post/thread ,,,,do I win anything? Maybe a box of Alippo Cereal?

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
Saw that.
Among reports of infirmity.
Inability to climb even short flights of stairs
Lengthy spells of uncontrollable coughing while speaking
Fainting spells...This is not the first one.
As much as I despise her politics. I wish her a speedy recovery.
No decent human being would ever wish poor health or worse on another person. Its just not proper.

Sorry, I disagree. I couldn't happen to a more deserving douche bag . . . . er, I mean person.

Trail of dead bodies would agree.....

Good. Hopefully shes dead and starting her sojourn in Hell. Let's pray Obama is next.
I just cannot go down that road. I was brought up old school. Never wish poor health or death on another person.

Then you can't be a true Trump supporter.....
Don't know if you want to be or if you are....
But that's not good if you want to be one of the deplorables.

It's not hot there so that's an indication there is something wrong, and a presidential candidate wouldn't leave the 911 ceremony unless something were very wrong.

Well Mr. Medical Doctor, you can keep up your hopeful indulgences that Clinton will keel over and die, but in the meantime rational people are likely to know that even low 80s can be enough for someone in long sleeves and pants to feel overheated under the right circumstances. Skip breakfast, only have a few hours sleep, drink a cup or two of coffee, and it could happen to a healthy 30 year old. So again, BFD.

It's also a pretty emotional day for a lot of people.
That's what America needs, a president who becomes to emotional to function.

you know, dont most of us pass out after eating several large burritos and a large sugary dr pepper?
I passed out at the store last spring when I THOUGHT I had recovered enough from the flu to go get more fruit juice. She's had a lousy cold or allergies or something, and if she weren't campaigning, she'd be home watching I Love Lucy reruns and drinking chicken bouilon like a reasonable person.
She'd be doing it in prison if we had a reasonable judicial system.

Forum List

Back