🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

If three doctors can declare her to be physically unfit to hold the Office of President, can she be disqualified
. The country has a vested interest that we elect someone physically able to do the job. We can't depend on the candidate to take herself out of the race.

This is big. Even if it's a minor thing she'll be seen as physically weak.

Only by those who already knew. The rest will do as they have done and ignore it.

It is 83 in NYC but the humidity is only 43 percent so I would say that is not that hot. But then again Hillary does like wearing winter cloths in the summer.
Hillary likes to dress like Mao Tse Tung.
Most older women do not dress like the ones on Fox News. Short skirts and tight low cut tops to show off their push up bras or fake boobs and high heels which no human was made to walk in.

That's just spin. She's weak.

Trump just needs to get her heart rate up in the first debate, she's sure to face plant by the end.of it.

you know, dont most of us pass out after eating several large burritos and a large sugary dr pepper?
I passed out at the store last spring when I THOUGHT I had recovered enough from the flu to go get more fruit juice. She's had a lousy cold or allergies or something, and if she weren't campaigning, she'd be home watching I Love Lucy reruns and drinking chicken bouilon like a reasonable person.

Sure, if that were the truth, why not be honest with the American folk?

That's what bothers me most about Hillary, her complete and utter inability to be honest.

Nope. If it were that, I'm sure we would know by now. This is not something a week of bed rest is going to get her over. If you can't figure that out, you are really in denial.

At least it's nice you have finally admitted. . . something is truly awful going on. That's nice.

319334_367453093326416_199043263_n.jpg

You should have Googled....

Google

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe.
You're the dupe. He who smelled it, dealt it.

You fucked up the rhyme, idiot.

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life
Feverish or having a reaction to medication for her lousy URI is NOT being deathly ill. But you can keep hoping.

Her handlers said it was from the heat....perhaps you and they should get on the same page

CsFY1JuWEAAUGnj.jpg

I was watching tv and didn't see a thing about it. Nothing. It wasn't until 8:58;pm PDT that they did a brief mention on FoxNews.

As reported by Fox News;

Hillary Clinton had a “medical episode” that required her to leave a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early, a law enforcement source who witnessed the event told Fox News.

The Democratic presidential nominee appeared to faint on her way into her van and had to be helped by her security, the source said. She was “clearly having some type of medical episode.”

Clinton’s stumbled off the curb, her “knees buckled” and she lost a shoe as she was helped into a van during her “unexpected early departure,” a witness told Fox News.

And who is unfit to be president?

Story w/links @ ‘Medical episode’: Hillary Clinton unexpectedly collapsed, rushed from 9/11 ceremony — Updated

And CNN tries to cover for her with Hillary Clinton not feeling well, leaves 9/11 event early @ Hillary Clinton not feeling well, leaves 9/11 event - CNNPolitics.com and they claim she was “overheated.” C'mon now. It's 84 degrees, partly cloudy with 37% humidity. If she can't deal with that???

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
Let the spin begin.
Hmmmmm. This must be true.
What's true? Or not true?

She did not faint.

You can't know that for fact.
This Just In From CNN. They just took a quick poll of 500 People,they all knew Hillary fainted,
Results,,,,,,,,Trump 75% Tim Kaine 20% Huma 5%

It is time for the Clinton campaign to be truthful about how sick she is.

The twuth? The twuth you dare say...how nazi of you!!! hillary just wanted to go see her daughter....never mind they have set up a full medical facility there.
I'm surprised she decided to mingle with the deplorables,,,,no doubt the urge to tell them to ask themselves what they did to deserve this was overwhelming her so she fled

Honey, it was 79 out there during her episode. 82 an hour later. Quit making excuses for her. I suffer from heat, yet don't stumble and fall from the heat, much less in only 79 degrees. I don't know of anyone that does and I live down in Florida. Now if she had been running, playing sports it would be a different story, maybe.

Only by those who already knew. The rest will do as they have done and ignore it.

It is 83 in NYC but the humidity is only 43 percent so I would say that is not that hot. But then again Hillary does like wearing winter cloths in the summer.
Most older women do not dress like the ones on Fox News. Short skirts and tight low cut tops to show off their push up bras or fake boobs and high heels which no human was made to walk in.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
Saw that.
Among reports of infirmity.
Inability to climb even short flights of stairs
Lengthy spells of uncontrollable coughing while speaking
Fainting spells...This is not the first one.
As much as I despise her politics. I wish her a speedy recovery.
No decent human being would ever wish poor health or worse on another person. Its just not proper.

Sorry, I disagree. I couldn't happen to a more deserving douche bag . . . . er, I mean person.
Ok...we agree to disagree.
There are bigger things than politics. JMHO

Honey, it was 79 out there during her episode. 82 an hour later. Quit making excuses for her. I suffer from heat, yet don't stumble and fall from the heat, much less in only 79 degrees. I don't know of anyone that does and I live down in Florida. Now if she had been running, playing sports it would be a different story, maybe.

Did you see that picture of her? She looks like death warmed over.

What you are witnessing is a right wing alt right conspiracy theory. Created by xenophobes, racists, misogynists and homophobes.

Nothing is wrong with her health, do you believe it was aliens and not humans who landed on the moon as well?

What has happened is simply that her massively energetic and successful campaign has overheated. Would have happened to anyone with such a vigor, and even threats of Bosnian sniper fire.

Last edited:
Saw that.
Among reports of infirmity.
Inability to climb even short flights of stairs
Lengthy spells of uncontrollable coughing while speaking
Fainting spells...This is not the first one.
As much as I despise her politics. I wish her a speedy recovery.
No decent human being would ever wish poor health or worse on another person. Its just not proper.

Sorry, I disagree. I couldn't happen to a more deserving douche bag . . . . er, I mean person.
Ok...we agree to disagree.
There are bigger things than politics. JMHO

No, there really isn't. Would you say the same thing if Hitler or Saddam Hussein were ill?

Forum List

Back