🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

ADDRESS the OP and not each other.

Good. Hopefully shes dead and starting her sojourn in Hell. Let's pray Obama is next.
I just cannot go down that road. I was brought up old school. Never wish poor health or death on another person.

Then you can't be a true Trump supporter.....
Don't know if you want to be or if you are....
But that's not good if you want to be one of the deplorables.
It has nothing to do with politics. This is another human being. An American.
Sorry if you do not understand.
I despise her politics to my core. I want her defeated this November. Get it?
But I won't go in that direction.....

I was working in AZ. It is 99 at 6AM 120 by 4PM. Go get in your car after work parked in the sun. Nobody to "help" you. Thats over-heating......

This is not just Fox News. This is all over the MSM now. This video is indisputable. The women is SICK.

I dont know how much more of this Tim Kaine can take.,,the guy is already being embarrassed to the full extent by Hillary,,,i would guess that he will just withdraw and call it a night already!

Good. Hopefully shes dead and starting her sojourn in Hell. Let's pray Obama is next.
I just cannot go down that road. I was brought up old school. Never wish poor health or death on another person.

Sever illness is one way to defeat her. I don't care how it happens, so long as it happens.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
Saw that.
Among reports of infirmity.
Inability to climb even short flights of stairs
Lengthy spells of uncontrollable coughing while speaking
Fainting spells...This is not the first one.
As much as I despise her politics. I wish her a speedy recovery.
No decent human being would ever wish poor health or worse on another person. Its just not proper.

Sorry, I disagree. I couldn't happen to a more deserving douche bag . . . . er, I mean person.
Ok...we agree to disagree.
There are bigger things than politics. JMHO

No, there really isn't. Would you say the same thing if Hitler or Saddam Hussein were ill?
Those are not political figures. They were tyrants. Evil to the core. And sworn enemies to the American people and the American way of life.
Bug difference.

She called Americans deplorable a day or two ago....karma in action

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
Let the spin begin.
Hmmmmm. This must be true.
What's true? Or not true?

She did not faint.
yeah...Ok. Some reports state she fainted. Some state she collapsed. Some claim her knees buckled.
What fucking difference does it make. It was enough of a medical issue to the point where she required immediate medical assistance.
Now, spin that.

Saw that.
Among reports of infirmity.
Inability to climb even short flights of stairs
Lengthy spells of uncontrollable coughing while speaking
Fainting spells...This is not the first one.
As much as I despise her politics. I wish her a speedy recovery.
No decent human being would ever wish poor health or worse on another person. Its just not proper.

Sorry, I disagree. I couldn't happen to a more deserving douche bag . . . . er, I mean person.
Ok...we agree to disagree.
There are bigger things than politics. JMHO

No, there really isn't. Would you say the same thing if Hitler or Saddam Hussein were ill?
Those are not political figures. They were tyrants. Evil to the core. And sworn enemies to the American people and the American way of life.
Bug difference.

How is Hillary any different?

I dont know how much more of this Tim Kaine can take.,,the guy is already being embarrassed to the full extent by Hillary,,,i would guess that he will just withdraw and call it a night already!

Did u see him trying to pull a Halls mentholyptus out behind her last coughing fit at podium? He looked like a puppy who did bad.....

So far, there doesn't seem to be any indication that she more than slipped off the curb and skinned her knee. Not sure how this constitutes some kind of emergency.

Make that clip go viral.

It only has 350 views at this point.

So far, there doesn't seem to be any indication that she more than slipped off the curb and skinned her knee. Not sure how this constitutes some kind of emergency.

Make that clip go viral.

Only if you are feeling suicidal today...

Forum List

Back