🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Still not seeing anything on the TV.

Try turning on the TV Einstein...

It's been on....all I see is the really boring Cowboy and Indian move.
I just did a Google search, and it's only being reported by the tabloid sites, although Fox apparently bought it.

Hillary Clinton not feeling well, leaves 9/11 event - CNNPolitics.com

You lose.
There was no bet, and at the time, no post from CNN. I was waiting for someone I TRUSTED to report it. And as long as I've got your attention, she's been sick for two weeks and she couldn't stop,so it's not that surprising she'd "have a spell," as my grandmother would have put it.

I am so saddened! Hillary was supposed to have a rally at the Naples Burger King next week. I wanted to go !!!! :boohoo:
Look on the bright side, at least the Burger King will be full of people now that she will not be there....:lol:

Waiting now for the lefties here to admit they were wrong.
They will try to slime their way out. They are not decent enough people to say they were wrong.

Nor are partisans on the right when it comes down to it. . . .

It's like football. Just because your team loses one, do you admit your team sucks? Not usually.

Peoples ego's are too much tied up in partisanship to abandon party politics and think sensibly.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:
Let the spin begin.
Hmmmmm. This must be true.
What's true? Or not true?

She did not faint.

LOL!

Look at her! She's wasted.

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe.
You're the dupe. He who smelled it, dealt it.

You fucked up the rhyme, idiot.

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life
Feverish or having a reaction to medication for her lousy URI is NOT being deathly ill. But you can keep hoping.

Her handlers said it was from the heat....perhaps you and they should get on the same page
Fuck that. I'm not that bitch's mouthpiece. But the overreactions here have been HIGHLY amusing. Better than the FZ.

She displays the signs of your classic alcoholic. Not surprising. A lot of "well to do" people are drunks.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
Let the spin begin.
Hmmmmm. This must be true.
What's true? Or not true?

She did not faint.

LOL!

CNN: "While she was making her way into a van in her motorcade, uSecret Service agents helped her into the van in the motorcade"

It's great to have a liberal media ... when you're a Democrat ... Why would they have to have "helped her?" They don't say ...

Even on a regular day one of them has to put down a little step stool. 100% fact before u start on me ........ I have seen the pictures. Dont be late with it or she will rip u up.

I've heard that, I have no personal knowledge either way

Fuck that. I'm not that bitch's mouthpiece. But the overreactions here have been HIGHLY amusing. Better than the FZ.
You Democrats are over the edge if you think this half dead incompetent traitor can possibly win this election now.

You're the dupe. He who smelled it, dealt it.

You fucked up the rhyme, idiot.

You've been duped. You are as stupid as Sassy and Steve McGarrett. Just so stupid.

I was right, you were wrong, who's the dupe, dupe? Your old hag is deathly ill. Face facts for once in your miserable life
Feverish or having a reaction to medication for her lousy URI is NOT being deathly ill. But you can keep hoping.

Her handlers said it was from the heat....perhaps you and they should get on the same page

Just face facts, she is ill, there is no doubt about that. She's having issues just on the campaign trail how will the rigors of being POTUS affect her health? At some point people have to face the facts

Well apparently the story is true, but people should not be happy about it. Hillary was right about something,
1/2 of Trump supporters are deplorable.

If something should happen, Kaine would have no problem whipping Trump.

CNN: "While she was making her way into a van in her motorcade, uSecret Service agents helped her into the van in the motorcade"

It's great to have a liberal media ... when you're a Democrat ... Why would they have to have "helped her?" They don't say ...

Even on a regular day one of them has to put down a little step stool. 100% fact before u start on me ........ I have seen the pictures. Dont be late with it or she will rip u up.

I've heard that, I have no personal knowledge either way
I cant get just one ...... easily..

pictures hillary step stool into van pictures hillary step stool into van - Google Search

Forum List

Back