🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Nothing to see here.

Just in case that Youtube remove the video, here is another source.

Can you imagine her having to type in the nuke codes?

She won't need to... she will release them for all public to see.

244tls3.jpg

I just did a Google search, and it's only being reported by the tabloid sites, although Fox apparently bought it.
Oh for fucks sake, watch it your self.

Gee, thanks, Jim! Didn't see it the twenty other times it was posted!

A fainting spell at her age is not the end of the world when one has been sick, is all I've been saying.
However, way way back when I first started posting here, I admitted she looked like shit before the campaign began. It is my firm theory that the girl went somewhere for some cosmetic surgery before the kick off. And I also admitted that she would run even if she knew she would die in office.

The woman could have more than a bad URI. Maybe she is in poor health. If she needs to withdraw and they put in someone more acceptable, I won't be crying.

I was only arguing for sanity. Not very highly rated around here, I know.

And you know this how?

That looked pretty serious. Surprised she wasn't taken to the hospital.
Try turning on the TV Einstein...

It's been on....all I see is the really boring Cowboy and Indian move.
I just did a Google search, and it's only being reported by the tabloid sites, although Fox apparently bought it.

Hillary Clinton not feeling well, leaves 9/11 event - CNNPolitics.com

You lose.
There was no bet, and at the time, no post from CNN. I was waiting for someone I TRUSTED to report it. And as long as I've got your attention, she's been sick for two weeks and she couldn't stop,so it's not that surprising she'd "have a spell," as my grandmother would have put it.

That is the truly scary thing about all this; the Dems are running her into an early grave. They are putting her life in jeopardy because they want the pork, the power and the positions in government to squeeze more of both, as much as they possibly can.

So they will ride this nag into collapse and whip her with a crop doing it.

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe. I love how stupid you are.
I love the way she linked all the nutjob sites (Twit------ter included)......... :lol:
I love how this episode shows what lying fucktards liberals really are these days.

She clearly stumbled....and was helped into the vehicle in that video.

She did not faint and did not go to the hospital. It appears to me that she may have fainted had she not been
able to rest, however.

About 4 months ago, I woke up to take a piss early in the morning and dropped like a rock into our closet. I didn't black out completely, but I
lost my balance and down I went. I drank some fruit juice and was fine in a few minutes. No other issues whatsoever.

Unless there is evidence that she is suffering some serious illness, this is no more significant that what hapopened to me.

She displays the signs of your classic alcoholic. Not surprising. A lot of "well to do" people are drunks.
I have a question for the 2,587 people who have been at this thread,,,,when we overheat, do our knees/legs/feet/hips suddenly buckle, then we fall and a shoe falls off?
Yes, it's a medical fact that the left foot shrinks during such episodes.

And now......now .... now.... (echo) (echo)
Warming up in the bullpen (echo)

Smoking Joe Biden........

And the Trump bots are shocked shocked I say into silence.......
we can already vision Trump on the right podium,,and an empty chair by the left podium.

Where is Clint Eastwood?
This just in from CNN: Due to the unexpected fainting incident in New York an hour ago,,,the Hillary Clinton Campaign rally scheduled for September 17 at the Flint City McDonalds parking lot has been cancelled.

Liar like most of these right wing nuts...... Im watching CNN right now and I didn't not see your bullshit.

Her next campaign schedule is Sept. 12/16 in Dayton, Ohio. Why didn't they cancel that idiot.

Wow, the Communist News Network didn't report it. Must not be true then ... :lmao:

CNN did report on their website that she was "helped" into her car. Did you see that on CNN TV or did you miss the story entirely?

I love the way she linked all the nutjob sites (Twit------ter included)......... :lol:
I love how this episode shows what lying fucktards liberals really are these days.

Another idiot who missed what I was referring to at that moment in time....... :thup:

More deflections and lies from libtards.

When does it ever stop for you guys?

Can you ever be simply honest for a moment in your entire fucking lives?

I wont even touch the subject of your allergy to humility.

Libtard....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yo, knumb knut, go back and look what I was responding to, then maybe, just maybe you can remove your foot from your mouth. :thup:

Her spokesperson claiming she overheated. Funny, no one else was that bothered by the 80 degree temp.

Don't know what happened initially to cause her to leave so early, but she had trouble getting into the van. Several people were holding her up and trying to help her to van but she still tripped stepping off curb. Guard stepped in front of cameras at that point so can't see everything after that.

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/09/11/3084717398968518710/640x360_MP4_3084717398968518710.mp4

Another idiot who missed what I was referring to at that moment in time....... :thup:

More deflections and lies from libtards.

When does it ever stop for you guys?

Can you ever be simply honest for a moment in your entire fucking lives?

I wont even touch the subject of your allergy to humility.

Libtard....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yo, knumb knut, go back and look what I was responding to, then maybe, just maybe you can remove your foot from your mouth. :thup:

More deflection.....

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

CNN: "While she was making her way into a van in her motorcade, uSecret Service agents helped her into the van in the motorcade"

It's great to have a liberal media ... when you're a Democrat ... Why would they have to have "helped her?" They don't say ...

Even on a regular day one of them has to put down a little step stool. 100% fact before u start on me ........ I have seen the pictures. Dont be late with it or she will rip u up.

I've heard that, I have no personal knowledge either way
I cant get just one ...... easily..

pictures hillary step stool into van pictures hillary step stool into van - Google Search

I'm not sure what to make of that. It can be hard for older people to get into cars. I'm not criticizing your view. On the other hand, given that Democrats constantly criticize Republicans for aging, I have no issue with not giving her the benefit of the doubt. They were relentless with Reagan. OK, so he can't think of eight things at once like when he was younger. And? And now, they're going after Trump for it. Their hypocrisy reeks

She actually collapsed getting into that van.....and what is with the sunglasses when she came out of Chelsea's apartment? Normally politicians want you to see their eyes...what did they shoot her up with?

She did not faint and did not go to the hospital. It appears to me that she may have fainted had she not been
able to rest, however.

About 4 months ago, I woke up to take a piss early in the morning and dropped like a rock into our closet. I didn't black out completely, but I
lost my balance and down I went. I drank some fruit juice and was fine in a few minutes. No other issues whatsoever.

Unless there is evidence that she is suffering some serious illness, this is no more significant that what hapopened to me.

She clearly stumbled

She was standing still. Started to faint.

able to rest, however.

So,,you're OK with her splitting on our heroes rememberance?

able to rest, however.

Wow, a Hitlaryette alibiing Hillary. That must be true then, you'd never lie about it.

I grew up in Michigan in the great white north, so I wasn't born to dealing with southern heat. I lived the majority of my adult life in the DC area and south of there. I've never once had anything remotely like that happen ever

Forum List

Back