🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

I'll bet she'd been crying, knowing that this kind of conversation would be going on nationwide. I'd be crying, too.
upload_2016-9-11_12-58-23.png

has anyone ever known of anyone who has ever "Overheated" ? How the hell does anyone go from 98.6 degrees to 120.7?
Yeah, me. I overheated once but I was working on a roof, it was 100 degrees with 89% humidity, not in the 70s with low humidity.......... :D

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

CNN: "While she was making her way into a van in her motorcade, uSecret Service agents helped her into the van in the motorcade"

It's great to have a liberal media ... when you're a Democrat ... Why would they have to have "helped her?" They don't say ...

Even on a regular day one of them has to put down a little step stool. 100% fact before u start on me ........ I have seen the pictures. Dont be late with it or she will rip u up.

I've heard that, I have no personal knowledge either way
I cant get just one ...... easily..

pictures hillary step stool into van pictures hillary step stool into van - Google Search

I'm not sure what to make of that. It can be hard for older people to get into cars. I'm not criticizing your view. On the other hand, given that Democrats constantly criticize Republicans for aging, I have no issue with not giving her the benefit of the doubt. They were relentless with Reagan. OK, so he can't think of eight things at once like when he was younger. And? And now, they're going after Trump for it. Their hypocrisy reeks

Well, not all older. I know 100% I had 93 yr. Old uncle working farm, driving tractor sunup till sudown......till he crashed and it rolled on him on hillside. Oh yeah, he walked go it and climbed on. So it varies.

This marshmellow can't even climb an 18 inch step? Wth?

Even on a regular day one of them has to put down a little step stool. 100% fact before u start on me ........ I have seen the pictures. Dont be late with it or she will rip u up.

pictures hillary step stool into van pictures hillary step stool into van - Google Search

I'm not sure what to make of that. It can be hard for older people to get into cars. I'm not criticizing your view. On the other hand, given that Democrats constantly criticize Republicans for aging, I have no issue with not giving her the benefit of the doubt. They were relentless with Reagan. OK, so he can't think of eight things at once like when he was younger. And? And now, they're going after Trump for it. Their hypocrisy reeks

She actually collapsed getting into that van.....and what is with the sunglasses when she came out of Chelsea's apartment? Normally politicians want you to see their eyes...what did they shoot her up with?
I'll bet she'd been crying, knowing that this kind of conversation would be going on nationwide. I'd be crying, too.

Interesting. Another liberal who's defending her by saying she's not up to being President. I don't think you people get the nuance of defending people. Your story has to make them look better than what you're defending them from ...

She actually collapsed getting into that van.....and what is with the sunglasses when she came out of Chelsea's apartment? Normally politicians want you to see their eyes...what did they shoot her up with?

Yes, the poor dear. After calling American citizens who are voting for her opposition to be "deplorable" that is really sad for the poor dear.

CNN: "While she was making her way into a van in her motorcade, uSecret Service agents helped her into the van in the motorcade"

It's great to have a liberal media ... when you're a Democrat ... Why would they have to have "helped her?" They don't say ...

Well, not all older. I know 100% I had 93 yr. Old uncle working farm, driving tractor sunup till sudown......till he crashed and it rolled on him on hillside. Oh yeah, he walked go it and climbed on. So it varies.

This marshmellow can't even climb an 18 inch step? Wth?

I'm not arguing with your view, just saying that picture wasn't enough for me on the stool thing.

I watched the video of this morning, she clearly collapsed. She didn't move at all, she just went straight down

I love the way she linked all the nutjob sites (Twit------ter included)......... :lol:
I love how this episode shows what lying fucktards liberals really are these days.

She clearly stumbled....and was helped into the vehicle in that video.

She did not faint and did not go to the hospital. It appears to me that she may have fainted had she not been
able to rest, however.

About 4 months ago, I woke up to take a piss early in the morning and dropped like a rock into our closet. I didn't black out completely, but I
lost my balance and down I went. I drank some fruit juice and was fine in a few minutes. No other issues whatsoever.

Unless there is evidence that she is suffering some serious illness, this is no more significant that what hapopened to me.

Wow, a Hitlaryette alibiing Hillary. That must be true then, you'd never lie about it.

I grew up in Michigan in the great white north, so I wasn't born to dealing with southern heat. I lived the majority of my adult life in the DC area and south of there. I've never once had anything remotely like that happen ever

I didn't say anything about heat.

Heat would be a better story, other than it was in NY at 9:30 am and not that hot.

I just watched the video. She was standing in place and just went down. The only reason they caught her was they obviously saw she was in distress and they were standing right there watching. That is one sick woman

You have no possible way of supporting that claim. Why make it?

If you watch the video...she goes out cold standing on the curb as the doors are open....then as they move her the SS officer on her right stumbles on the curb and he loses her weight for a second.......

Interesting. Another liberal who's defending her by saying she's not up to being President. I don't think you people get the nuance of defending people. Your story has to make them look better than what you're defending them from ...

Really. If she can't handle the criticism over her alcoholism, then how is she going to handle the stress of running a country?

Well apparently the story is true, but people should not be happy about it. Hillary was right about something,
1/2 of Trump supporters are deplorable.
If something should happen, Kaine would have no problem whipping Trump.

ROFLMAO, now you go from denial to pure insanity.

That Is not what he said, he pretty much said we should step in another's shoes if only to understand what they go through,

Walk a mile in my shoes before you judge.

here you go, a soothie for the Clintonistas for their loss today of any reasonable chance to win this election

Well apparently the story is true, but people should not be happy about it. Hillary was right about something,
1/2 of Trump supporters are deplorable.
If something should happen, Kaine would have no problem whipping Trump.

ROFLMAO, now you go from denial to pure insanity.

That Is not what he said, he pretty much said we should step in another's shoes if only to understand what they go through,

Walk a mile in my shoes before you judge.

No what he said by implication was that whites need to become a minority in their own country and that we need to die off faster.

He has ZERO chance of winning this election if he gets the top spot

I love how this episode shows what lying fucktards liberals really are these days.

She clearly stumbled....and was helped into the vehicle in that video.

She did not faint and did not go to the hospital. It appears to me that she may have fainted had she not been
able to rest, however.

About 4 months ago, I woke up to take a piss early in the morning and dropped like a rock into our closet. I didn't black out completely, but I
lost my balance and down I went. I drank some fruit juice and was fine in a few minutes. No other issues whatsoever.

Unless there is evidence that she is suffering some serious illness, this is no more significant that what hapopened to me.

Wow, a Hitlaryette alibiing Hillary. That must be true then, you'd never lie about it.

I grew up in Michigan in the great white north, so I wasn't born to dealing with southern heat. I lived the majority of my adult life in the DC area and south of there. I've never once had anything remotely like that happen ever

I didn't say anything about heat.

Heat would be a better story, other than it was in NY at 9:30 am and not that hot.

I just watched the video. She was standing in place and just went down. The only reason they caught her was they obviously saw she was in distress and they were standing right there watching. That is one sick woman

You have no possible way of supporting that claim. Why make it?

It's what happened in the ... wait for it ... VIDEO. She's standing and just goes down. You haven't watched it, have you?

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Sometimes art does imitate life ...
funny how that works ....

hillweekend-i8475.jpg

Forum List

Back